Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ill text you later

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean when a girl says I'll text you later?

if its a new girl you just met

Is that code for what it means, or code for i dont wanna talk to you.

ive been in this situation a few times and 50% of the time they text back, and 50% of the time they dont.

opinions please

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What does that mean ?

Do I text her later after having sAid that or forget her and concentrate on other girks ?

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe Espi's advice is solid but lacks context.

Text you later means "You've been texting me too much." "My vagina isn't wet enough" or "I will text you later."

If she doesn't - you know what side of the spectrum you fall on.

The women I bang will do 80% of the initiating. ALWAYS. Because their interest level is high and I keep it there. They are very attractive with plenty of orbiters always doing the initiating who get to hear about how much of an ******* I am and then cry themselves to sleep while I'm balls deep.

Now - Where Espi's advice is solid is if she is a new chick who hasn't had the pleasure yet. Pursue and set the frame. If you do it right - you will find that the initiating will increasingly be by her. A direct response to her IL increasing and

Keep it light, fun, minimal, direct.

Calling her "trouble" always always always generates some kind of attraction / curiosity and frames you as a fun guy looking for a partner in crime. Full proof. You could be a brain dead idiot and They f*ckin eat it up. I use it as an opener - I use it for girls i've known and/or banged for years in the same social circle. Doesn't matter.

"Hey there trouble"
"You're trouble"
"Wanna cause some trouble"
"Blah Blah Blah, Trouble"

Try it once or twice every interaction. Obviously don't over do it.

End rant.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll text you later" = "I don't want to talk to you right now"

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll text you later". Ha. Text me or don't. If you don't, I'm on about my business. Not going to chase you.