Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Good" girls

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you propose on gaming the so called good girls?

I've been out with some girls for example from JDate and they come from a culture of not sleeping around and not even kissing so easily (at least that's what some portray, a couple of others jumped straight to sex). The girl I had three dates with wouldn't have sex, and best I got was a handjob, and said to be "you're going to be disappointed" as she thinks I expect more, yet she keeps texting me and asking me to come to her house Saturday night and kisses my face off. Another girl I went out with last night wouldn't hold my hand for more than about 20 seconds, nor kiss at the end of the night "I'm a good girl". F*ck off. Some of them are just rich princesses living off daddy while others want to be really sure of a guy before commuting to open their legs.

Is it worth the hassle of putting up with this s**t and wait a month or more for sex for a possible LTR?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking your time and letting a girl get to know you/have some confidence that she isnt going to be pumped and dumped is a "hassle"?

Relax man. Theres more to life than sex.