Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Holy Grail to Attracting Women

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Be social and the rest will fall into place.

You can swallow all this Game theory, but if you aren't social, you will not succeed. There is a reason why most members on here stay around for a long time and tell how the world should work. When you figure out how to attract women, SoSuave is a thing of the past. There is no use in returning to SS unless you are giving advice from experience and wanting to educate your fellow men on achieving their relationship goals. Anyone you think is b!tching about women have yet to figure it out yet. It's not rocket science, be social, be a leader and you will have your choice of women.

Is there a guide to being social on SoSuave? No, because everyone thinks that Game will solve all their problems. Thanks for the Kool-aid, but I prefer my drink of choice.

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
The411 said:
Be social and the rest will fall into place.

You can swallow all this Game theory, but if you aren't social, you will not succeed. There is a reason why most members on here stay around for a long time and tell how the world should work. When you figure out how to attract women, SoSuave is a thing of the past. There is no use in returning to SS unless you are giving advice from experience and wanting to educate your fellow men on achieving their relationship goals. Anyone you think is b!tching about women have yet to figure it out yet. It's not rocket science, be social, be a leader and you will have your choice of women.

Is there a guide to being social on SoSuave? No, because everyone thinks that Game will solve all their problems. Thanks for the Kool-aid, but I prefer my drink of choice.
Do you actually expect bitter social recluses, weirdos, drug addicts, mental cases, and the depressed to actually socialize with anyone not on sosuave or while posting and or reading manosphere blogs while complaining that the feminism monster is going to get them like everyday is Halloween?

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I appreciate you trying to bury the fact that you are also (VERY) active on SoSuave only because "you are giving advice from experience and wanting to educate your fellow men," let's face it, this is not a hard and fast rule. Most guys that spend time on Internet forums are natural introverts. Some of us are probably on the more extroverted end of that scale, I'd include myself in that, but I don't think being social is a pre-requisite for success with women. You have to be personable, not weird, and capable of being social and being a leader, but there are too many lone wolfs out there who disprove this theory.

To be fair, your post is pretty vague. I don't know what your definition of social is in this context. If you mean be social as in be personable and don't be the weirdo in the corner at parties, then yeah for sure. But I don't think going out all the time and having a huge group of friends is necessary. The amount that we talk about mystery on here should be enough to tell you that girls are attracted to the reserved, quiet guy who speaks less but says more and could honestly give a sh!t about being social or not.

Also, I don't know how old you are, but adult life becomes less social as time goes on. Of course you go out still, but your life becomes much more about just you and your mission.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the neg rep. I thought with your argument, we can have a nice discussion, but b!tches will still be b!tches. Go figure, Cvntword.

Most guys that spend time on Internet forums are natural introverts.
Thanks for the generalization. If I install Microsoft Windows, I am automatically an introvert. Being on this website I am an introvert. Are you lacking brain functioning vitamins or just stupid? Internet forums are a topic of interest and it can go far a vast between attracting women and your Bookmarked My Little Pony fan site.

Some of us are probably on the more extroverted end of that scale, I'd include myself in that, but I don't think being social is a pre-requisite for success with women.
It's not a prerequisite, but it is a HUGE advantage if you can speak to women without stuttering. Were you able to?

You have to be personable, not weird, and capable of being social and being a leader, but there are too many lone wolfs out there who disprove this theory.
Why do you think they are lone wolves? OHHHH! Because the Kool-aid tells you that you can live a happy fulfilling life without friends!!!!

To be fair, your post is pretty vague.
Correct.

But I don't think going out all the time and having a huge group of friends is necessary.
Going out all the time, no. Having a large social network, yes.

The amount that we talk about mystery on here should be enough to tell you that girls are attracted to the reserved, quiet guy who speaks less but says more and could honestly give a sh!t about being social or not.
The heck are you trying to say? Maaaannnnnn. Dude. Stop with the PUA crap. You really want to be a mystery all your life? I might be biased in sales, but you have to promote yourself in business and making money. DUDE you social retard, you have to make yourself marketable unless your career path lies in having sex through this crap called Game. Dude, have life goals.

Also, I don't know how old you are, but adult life becomes less social as time goes on.
No mannnnnn. Ohhhh my Goddd. It is easier because you find yourself in a niche market and attracting people that will make your life and career beneficial. Oh crap, I'm sorry. From what you are posting, it seems like you do not have a career in which professional relationships are a factor. What are you making? 40K a year? Mannnn you are 30, you have to understand the difference between pvssy and success. Good luck managing your Burger King.

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
The411 said:
Thanks for the neg rep. I thought with your argument, we can have a nice discussion, but b!tches will still be b!tches. Go figure, Cvntword.

Thanks for the generalization. If I install Microsoft Windows, I am automatically an introvert. Being on this website I am an introvert. Are you lacking brain functioning vitamins or just stupid? Internet forums are a topic of interest and it can go far a vast between attracting women and your Bookmarked My Little Pony fan site.

It's not a prerequisite, but it is a HUGE advantage if you can speak to women without stuttering. Were you able to?

Why do you think they are lone wolves? OHHHH! Because the Kool-aid tells you that you can live a happy fulfilling life without friends!!!!

Correct.

Going out all the time, no. Having a large social network, yes.

The heck are you trying to say? Maaaannnnnn. Dude. Stop with the PUA crap. You really want to be a mystery all your life? I might be biased in sales, but you have to promote yourself in business and making money. DUDE you social retard, you have to make yourself marketable unless your career path lies in having sex through this crap called Game. Dude, have life goals.

No mannnnnn. Ohhhh my Goddd. It is easier because you find yourself in a niche market and attracting people that will make your life and career beneficial. Oh crap, I'm sorry. From what you are posting, it seems like you do not have a career in which professional relationships are a factor. What are you making? 40K a year? Mannnn you are 30, you have to understand the difference between pvssy and success. Good luck managing your Burger King.

Sounds like CWord chose his username for reps from bitter men. Cword claims he's looking to help those in the "community" but I'm guessing it's more for his KJ reps.

The "community: LMAO :crazy:

Be a lone wolf! Those types always disprove everyone! Don't be social! Show the world your mysterious mime attraction powers! hahahaha

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what if, you wish not to socialize with today's crop? the latest fashion does not interest me. Why be fake? I socialize at work, while working, but to listen to the music of today and speak with people about topics of today doesn't interest me...to, go outta my way to be in a place that I don't agree with or don't Feel in concert with. However, if you wanna get laid, you gotta go to where the supposed "fun" is, and where the women are having fun, and most of them have fun in places you most likely won't consider too fun, so you have to get carried away by the fun that they are getting carried away with, because nobody likes a downer, Especially women. They wanna be excited, and laugh all the time because they are a bundle of nerves and laughing makes them less nervous. Women are ALWAYS jittery and fingernail biting worry-warts. If you calm her nerves, make her feel at easy/happy, then that's all you gotta do. It may take money, or just your Wit, gift with speech, or setting the tone for the evening, your pace of speech or hypnosis. You have to hypnotize women to fvck em.