Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to engage women's emotions ?

callmej

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a recent failure with a woman that I was really into and she was too for couple of month, I was very beta with her and she always responded positively, but now I am thinking maybe it's because of that, that's why she lost interest and starting acting distant and flaking, maybe she liked me being beta at first and then got bored of it, maybe it's because I didn't make her feel a range of emotions...

The question is, how do you engage different emotions ? What do you guys normally say or do ?

Thanks in advance.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a pulse? If so, you will successfully engage a woman's emotions.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat her like a little girl
Story telling (make her feel things, be descriptive)
Push/Pull
****y/Funny
Teasing
Play practical jokes on her
Be an @sshole
Lead her
Neg her
Make her sad/angry/happy/horny etc...

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have once seen a video of a female dating coach talking about "deep connection". It's basically asking her things and letting her talk about it, you know how woman like to talk about stuff they love. And then gradually asking her deeper questions, things like why she liked it and what she feels.

Check her out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvNQo5cPuVM

callmej

Don Juan
Reaction score
LuckyStrike88 said:
I have once seen a video of a female dating coach talking about "deep connection". It's basically asking her things and letting her talk about it, you know how woman like to talk about stuff they love. And then gradually asking her deeper questions, things like why she liked it and what she feels.

Check her out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvNQo5cPuVM
great video! thanks. I wish i would've seen this before i messed everything up with the girl I'm talking to.. unfortunately it seems like i can't attract her again..

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
callmej said:
I have a recent failure with a woman that I was really into and she was too for couple of month, I was very beta with her and she always responded positively, but now I am thinking maybe it's because of that, that's why she lost interest and starting acting distant and flaking, maybe she liked me being beta at first and then got bored of it, maybe it's because I didn't make her feel a range of emotions...

The question is, how do you engage different emotions ? What do you guys normally say or do ?

Thanks in advance.
Good question. Well a couple things women like are drama & violence. Think about that. I sometimes find myself thinking I know what I need to be to attract women i.e I could be violent.

We know that the boxer who rides a motorbike & causes scenes with his masculine friends whilst getting drunk is gonna trigger a couple of the emotions women like to feel drama & violence Food for thought callmej. You could change yourself into this guy, but I personally haven't chosen that path. I work long hours, im paying a mortgage & work in security so I cannot get into trouble with the police :) so i think the badboy lifestyle is not for me. I am always working on my game, reading, coming on here, approaching women etc etc trying to be the best I can be.

The most important thing is what do you want? A relationship? Different women all the time? That's the most important thing. Remember that.