Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The answer for the "walking around NY as a woman"

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a parody of the woman walking around NY video last night of a guy walking around New York basically getting the same "harassment".

It got me thinking and if anyone wants to walk around NY for a day and make a video you might be able to get a good message out to the masses. This b!tch was looking to prove her point and make men look like pigs.

So for any of you NYers reading this, I think it would be great for men as a whole if you walk around NY dressed nice (but not too nice) and just show video of women just walking by you and not acknowledging you or saying anything to you. The idea would be to label the video "Here's what it's like to walk around NY as a guy" and make a big deal about the fact that women discriminate against us men by not talking to us on the streets. :box:

I know this sounds kinda dumb BUT the original video is a feminist attack on men, this would be a better defense (through offense) than nothing like what usually happens. Women make these stupid videos and claims and men never fight back.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
Nah. We should not really bother.
thats the attitude that is leading to women thinking they have the power. men are just letting women do whatever they want and so they keep pushing and pushing the boundaries of what society used to call the female role.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you are one butt hurt dude.

The reason women aren't paying attention to you is not because men/society are letting women "do whatever they want," it's because you make threads like this. You have this crummy attitude towards women on one hand, yet you expect them to want to sleep with you on the other?

If these women who are ignoring you (and don't try to pretend this thread is about men in general, this is about you) could read everything you just wrote, I'm sure you would agree with me that they are not likely to give you any attention. And while they have obviously not read this, the spirit in which it's written - this bitter, "women owe me something" vibe - you carry that around with you everywhere you go. Even if you're not aware of it, you're putting it out into the world.

That's why the point of this website is to encourage you to do the INTERNAL work first. To better yourself. Get your mind right. I promise you that when you start working on improving yourself, you won't feel so rejected - therefore you won't feel so bitter towards women - therefore you'll be more attractive to women - therefore women won't ignore you.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya sure this is about me. whatever, you dont know me just from my few posts on here man. I may vent about the random b!tch here or there on here but that is not how I act IRL.

I am all for bettering myself but goddamn to many of you guys on here over analyze every little thing. I have no problem attracting women, so your assumption is invalid (if I really was putting out this image to the women around me then I wouldnt be able to attract them huh?) I was just talking to a buddy a few nights ago how I have never had to cold approach a girl, they have always been interested in me before I was interested in them. My recent LTR with the BDP that lead me to this site is a prime example. She had a bf and everything yet she was the one that gave her number to my brother at school.

I came her to learn more about noticing the signs of a BPD, not how to attract women. To quote Hozier "thats a fine looking high horse"

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The business of being "offended"

TheCWord said:

The reason women aren't paying attention to you is not because men/society are letting women "do whatever they want," it's because you make threads like this. You have this crummy attitude towards women on one hand, yet you expect them to want to sleep with you on the other?

If these women who are ignoring you (and don't try to pretend this thread is about men in general, this is about you) could read everything you just wrote, I'm sure you would agree with me that they are not likely to give you any attention. And while they have obviously not read this, the spirit in which it's written - this bitter, "women owe me something" vibe - you carry that around with you everywhere you go. Even if you're not aware of it, you're putting it out into the world.

That's why the point of this website is to encourage you to do the INTERNAL work first. To better yourself. Get your mind right. I promise you that when you start working on improving yourself, you won't feel so rejected - therefore you won't feel so bitter towards women - therefore you'll be more attractive to women - therefore women won't ignore you.
You need to relax a bit and in all honesty sound a lot more "butt hurt" than the original poster. It's been good while gaylan has been gone, we don't need another over emotional tampon using oddly out of place feeeel words. Knock that sh!t off.

The OP simply suggested a parody clip of that chick walking around NY. <-----------Read that again. Get a grip on reality a bit eh?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
You need to relax a bit and in all honesty sound a lot more "butt hurt" than the original poster. It's been good while gaylan has been gone, we don't need another over emotional tampon using oddly out of place feeeel words. Knock that sh!t off.

The OP simply suggested a parody clip of that chick walking around NY. <-----------Read that again. Get a grip on reality a bit eh?
THANK YOU, I am the last person thats actually gunna suggest we need to start a movement to stop women from discriminating against men. A parody saying that on the other hand gets the message across that they need to stop being stuck up and if a man catcalls them (while she was actually seeking that to make her video worth watching) suck it up and carry on with their day. They need to get over themselves is the whole point.

stephenbaldwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo already mentioned this, but basically the reversal would be a video of brad pitt walking around manhattan without security guards.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:

It's interesting how this poster always feels the need to shame men on here whenever they write anything negative about women.

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
dk1990S111 said:
THANK YOU, I am the last person thats actually gunna suggest we need to start a movement to stop women from discriminating against men. A parody saying that on the other hand gets the message across that they need to stop being stuck up and if a man catcalls them (while she was actually seeking that to make her video worth watching) suck it up and carry on with their day. They need to get over themselves is the whole point.
There are creeps out there, some women are conditioned to act distant. Because the times they have been nice those creeps could crowd them and would not leave them alone. For them it also solves filtering out weak men because when they see some sort of *****shield they are clueless, and will communicate weakness. What about what she wants? A strong man, that could be you if you decide to change yourself instead of others.

This imbalance of women having more power, it's a blessing in disguise dude. If you improve yourself you can stand out of the crowd of betas and creeps. And more women will talk to you if you walk up with confidence, the right bodylanguage and the right set of beliefs. They recognize it. And for the real b1tches out there, disregard them. Or tell it to their face that you do not tolerate their behavior, and walk away. The funny thing is, that it's actually possible for her to feel attraction for you after putting those facts in her face and exiting the interaction. ;)

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
It's interesting how this poster always feels the need to shame men on here whenever they write anything negative about women.
He's a pandering beta faggot. That's why.