Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post the openers you've received from women.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might turn out to be a vaguely interesting thread. These are the unsolicited openers I've received online over the last month - stop harassing meeeeeee! Bahahaa. Anyhoo.

What's the point? Apart from morbid curiosity, I think it's useful to remind yourself that the average girl's "Game" sucks just as bad as the average guy's does.

Might be worth mentioning that the girls range in looks from 4 - 7 (only one or two sevens though)

From OKC:

1. Funny man. Enjoyed your profile....maybe you can help to spruce up mine

2. Hey :)

You are extremely handsome.

[Trust me, I'm not nearly as pretty as she makes out.]

3. hai...

4. Hello you. :)

I wanted to initiate conversation with something more capturing but all that came out was Hello

It's odd translating your charms to text

5. You sound a little cynical about women on this site (or perhaps in general!)

What I meant to say is by reading your profile I know what you aren't looking for. Can you tell me what you are looking for?

6. nice profile picture want to chat /meet sometime

From PoF:

1. Hey just wanted to say hi and thanks for making me laugh with your profile. One of the best I've seen :)

2. Hey, interesting choice of names for your profile! If it's off American Beauty, is that who you associate with or strive to be?
Can't help but be curious!

[Holy sh!t, someone finally got it - shame she was such a smelly hippy.]

3. do you often wear your dog as a hat?

4. Hmmmm interesting...lol

5. Hi there. Great profile, it made me laugh!

[and again a month later, apparently guys aren't the only ones who cut and paste canned messages.]

Hi there...great profile. Like your honesty

6. Haha your profile is gold

7. Well,,, I can kick WAY higher than you. Yep, people can be rather ordinary:/

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hello. How are you?"

Talk about boring...

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hello. How are you?"

Talk about boring...
Yup, I'm expecting to see a lot of that kind of thing - it does make me wonder how Mr and Mrs Average ever hook up?

The411

Banned
Reaction score
In real life my ex who was a knockout and had dudes surrounding her in a bar I was at watching a game had her girlfriend walk up to me and tell me her friend thought I was beautiful. We dated for a long time. Never forgot that.

Many other compliments and come on's at my part time from all kinds of different chicks. Younger and older.
One I knew who said I love your gorgeous face and asked if we were getting married.

Online tons of compliments. Could go on for a while from real life and online.

I never let that stuff gas my head up as chicks talk out of their azz for attention at times or to try to get complimented back. Or I'm sure I'm not the only person they find attractive in life.

I break balls and joke at times but keep myself down to earth. Not like these clowns on Facebook etc.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey"

"Hi, how are you?"

"Would you like to chat sometime?"

"You don't look 34"

Come to think of it, they are usually boring one liners. Or a wink, which I don't reply to anymore. If you can't at least send a simple "hi, I saw your profile and thought you might like to chat" email then I don't want to talk to your vapid ass.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
"Hey"

"Hi, how are you?"

"Would you like to chat sometime?"

"You don't look 34"

Come to think of it, they are usually boring one liners. Or a wink, which I don't reply to anymore. If you can't at least send a simple "hi, I saw your profile and thought you might like to chat" email then I don't want to talk to your vapid ass.
Yeah, I never respond to them. They send you a message and they usually expect you to carry the conversation for them.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in a bar a girl came up to my friend and I (i'm 6'4 and he is 6'5) and asked "are you athletes?"
I trolled her for a while about how I was an NFL linebacker. She was hot, then her boyfriend came and swooped her away. :whistle:

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most common opener from women is when we are in the same place and they end up near me over and over.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My all time favorite:

"Hey there! I'm really good at pool! I'd love to show you my stick handling skills and how I love racking balls ;-)

Amie"

In response to an interest listed of playing pool...and yes that was a first date bang, lol

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just signed up for Tinder and OKC - What are you guys putting in your bio/profiles to be different/funny/unique...

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
Just signed up for Tinder and OKC - What are you guys putting in your bio/profiles to be different/funny/unique...

I like to take a photo of my raging hard-on next to a ruler, so they know exactly what they're getting into. Feel free to photoshop at will! :yes:

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once got an opener from a girl on match.com saying "you're hot, are you opposed to casual hook-ups?"

Then another a few days later apologizing claiming she was drunk when she wrote the message.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
ha! Nice one.

This is where I can see myself doing negs or C & F.

"Sure hon."

"If you only knew how good sex is with me, you wouldn't be apologizing."
i never responded, she was a 5 on a good day and I guess I wasn't that thirsty. :whistle:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
MtnMan said:
in a bar a girl came up to my friend and I (i'm 6'4 and he is 6'5) and asked "are you athletes?"
I trolled her for a while about how I was an NFL linebacker. She was hot, then her boyfriend came and swooped her away. :whistle:
Here's one for ya.

I was on POF. Girl added me as a fave. I sent her a message, she later just straight sent me her number.

Talked with me on the phone and sounded DTF. She was a milf too. Then I had to end the convo because I had to be at work that evening. I go on POF the next morning and find that she blocked me and when I called her, she put me on reject!

Another internet attention wh0re!

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one here who is disappointed that the majority of 'openers' guys have received and posted about are online?

I don't have any to share myself. Practically all of my interactions with chicks over my years have been in talking with them, gauging their interest level, and if high enough, eventually leads to some sexually charged talking to the point she's getting physically uncomfortable by shifting back and forth because her panties are soaked.

One that I know of off the top of my head was about 2 years ago when I was at a small outdoor festival that my daughter was dancing at. My daughter was really proud of doing this and told her kindergarten teacher about it because she was excited. Her teacher actually decided to show up. Now bear in mind here I'd previously met the teacher at the beginning of the year and she was a decent 6. In talking with her she seemed pretty nice enough.

So anyway the teacher shows up, and talks about how she's very supportive of her students if they have any sort of activities outside of school. I'm pretty much thinking it's the story she's used before or made up right then; I rather doubt she would spend much of her free time meeting up with one of her student's family outside of work just for the hell of it. So we get to talking a little bit more, nothing gets explicit mind you and I keep the convo pretty casual and polite, stuff like asking how long she's been a teacher, how she liked it, where she's from....some of the typical stuff you might ask on a first date. Within about 15-20 minutes she's visibly playing her hair and tossing it, smiling at me as much as she possibly can, and giving the look.. which we all know it when we see it. I could have whipped my d!ck out right then and there in front of everyone and she would have went down on me immediately.

But nothing happened. My wife keeps my balls drained pretty regularly so I had no desire to explore 'what if'.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Yeah, I never respond to them. They send you a message and they usually expect you to carry the conversation for them.
High-five for you sir. Because standards, that's why.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
The ones who reach out to me and are decent looking enough (i.e. 7's or above) need to be shown RESTRAINT. When I respond quickly to their email or wink, they lose interest.

Waiting a few days and addressing them minimally usually works best.
Couldn't agree more.

When a girl outs herself as an OLD virgin, my usual response is to say - fvck that noise, come back when you've worked off your nerves - I'm not going to coach another girl through this - or words to that effect.

The last girl I had a pseudo MLTR with I met through OKC, and when she told me that I was the first guy she'd chatted with, I told her to "go date a couple of harmless bearded hipsters and get back to me."

She later confessed that it was that move that sealed the deal - she 'had to have me' after that.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
This has been my experience too.

Most of them hardly ever initiate emails, and the few who do will usually convey a clichéd greeting or a few words at most. It's rarely ever original or personalized.

And that is how I learned to convey my messages to them--direct, precise, and minimal. I speak their language.

A man's photos are his best message, in my opinion.
Some chicks use copy and paste themselves as openers. They look like standard "OLD draft" messages they got off Google and added their name to them.

I didn't mind it though. I pretty much talked to everyone on there and then stopped when I got bored, they were too far, and or seemed like trash with issues. Not wasting my time on bothering with some ratchet chicks like I was some thirsty for pvzzy dude.

Last time I did it recently for the hell of it I made a good "list" profile and didn't even bother spamming. I just clicked "meet me now" yes to a bunch of them and they replied off my pics and profile alone.

Most actually read it and laughed said they weren't like #6 etc.

Some chicks who reply also send the same old "hey what's up" thing they themselves "complain" about.

I never bothered caring what they sent as most people say "Hey" etc. in real life anyway and I took the whole thing as an experiment to see how many responses I'd get etc.

Way too many screwed up chicks using OLD and are usually lifers.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
Most common opener from women is when we are in the same place and they end up near me over and over.
This is very important approach invitation that 99% of guys don't know about!