Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why women ignore you on Tinder

StevieO

Reaction score
My friend was trying to show me a weird message she got on Tinder and while she was trying to find it. I noticed she had hundreds of matches. I mean she was drowning in them.

I told her and she was like "Oh, yeah. I get like one match for every three swipes."

Just crazy. The good thing was that 98% of her matches were beta idiots sending her openers like hi, whats up? how's your day? omg you're beautiful. so sexy or some other lame comment about her body.

Smh. Zero creativity.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StevieO said:
Zero creativity.
If you're handsome you don't need creativity. iI send the same message to every girl I match with and my response rate is ~90%

The411

Banned
Reaction score
StevieO said:
My friend was trying to show me a weird message she got on Tinder and while she was trying to find it. I noticed she had hundreds of matches. I mean she was drowning in them.

I told her and she was like "Oh, yeah. I get like one match for every three swipes."

Just crazy. The good thing was that 98% of her matches were beta idiots sending her openers like hi, whats up? how's your day? omg you're beautiful. so sexy or some other lame comment about her body.

Smh. Zero creativity.
It doesn't matter. Since most of those same dudes are swiping 100 other chicks besides your friend so why should anyone care about "creativity" on an almost 100% looks based app? If she doesn't respond another chick or chick's will. It's a known AWing app. No one cares to bother putting in effort for that since there's much more important things to put effort into in life besides dopey broads on an AW catalog.

I don't think these chick's realize that or probably don't care as they're looking for the hottest dudes themselves and could care less if at that point the dude just says: what's up?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
If you're handsome you don't need creativity. iI send the same message to every girl I match with and my response rate is ~90%
Yup. Tinder is mostly look based so if you're highly attractive, you can say the stupidest thing and she will still laugh and agree like it's the smartest thing in the world. All she cares about is that she wants to f**k you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StevieO said:

Smh. Zero creativity.
That doesn't make any sense. If you swipe right to a girl they don't have a clue that you did. The only way they find out is if they're busy swiping and happen to swipe right on you as well and then you see it's a match. Sounds like she swipes right to every guy on the thing and they just so happened to have swiped right on her too. Sounds like she's trying to get as many matches as she can for some reason.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be white and jacked with no shirt on. Then tinder will become your heaven.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I "match" with a fair number of girls but these days I don't even bother saying hello.

Tinder has become, for me at least, just a way to pass the time when I'm waiting for something else to happen. eg, when I'm standing in line or sitting in a waiting room or something. It's basically a few minutes of eye-candy. After one initial "success" when the app first came out, it's essentially now a phone-based game for me that doesn't translate into real-world interactions.

The problem is that I'm not going to waste my time chatting with chicks whom I know absolutely nothing about beforehand. All I see is her pic. Sites like OK Cupid I can at least see if there will be any sort of shared interests or values, like a strong interest in sex ;)

I'm not going to spend days chatting with some chick who ends up being in a relationship, or a fundamentalist christian, or a prude, or who's looking for a golf partner, or who's six inches taller than me, or who is just bored at work (which is probably 97% of the women on there).

Tinder is a waste of time IMHO. From what I've seen here and on bodybuilding . com, the reports from 2013 stating that it was a great place for easy sex have turned out to be, shall we say, highly exaggerated.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is full of some real fat ugly girls, at least that's my experience with it on the dates I've had. There was some HB8 or so I was talking to from it after getting her number for Whatsapp. She left me all these bulls*hit 30 second voice messages like some sort of retard, as if typing something is that hard. Considering I was juggling 7 other girls at the time I just ignored her.

I've had far better success from dating websites such as okcupid in some cases not even going out for a drink, literally picking them up, driving down some country lane. Banging them in the backseat of the car (sometimes including anal :crazy: ) then driving them back home. I then stop at some convenience store to buy some water and clean the mess from the backseat. Then I go ghost and never speak to them again. You need some proper escalation before the date for that to work.