Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Over 50% of wives cheat

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. That puts you in the 0% bracket then.

logicallefty

Reaction score
We had another thread going about this topic several months back, but I think it is well worthy of reposting.

Or better yet, making this a sticky.

Or both!

Guys need to see this, especially our younger/less experienced brothers that come here.

This is our reality men. Welcome to 2014.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
Very poorly put together article. Stats pulled from thin air, and an analysis of a whopping......3 women, used as main evidence. :crackup:

Give me a break. We have better things to focus on than this.

This is why I couldn't get married. With social media, tinder, and more freedom to women, I couldn't trust her at all. I would only get married to a stay at home mom or something.
CWAF Statement.

Conquer your fear, or forever be doomed to be ruled by it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think that Exception is an advocate for female cheaters.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe that's why you should go for the female doctors, real workers that don't have time to cheat, etc...

but on the real tip...98% of men cheat.

if u don't, then that's all on u.

but throughout time men have had side plates...and it wasn't something terrible like OMG HES THE DEVIL. its more like, yea, he's handsome and is the shyt so take it or leave it.

and women would turn a blind eye or say stuff like," as long as I don't see it, it didn't happen".

the world is still our playground, you just need to put up or shut up and not be a baby expecting top quality pvssy to fall on ur lap like in the movies.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find funny is guys complain women cheat... But meanwhile.. Those same guys are "spinning plates" ... Isn't that the same thing?

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
What I find funny is guys complain women cheat... But meanwhile.. Those same guys are "spinning plates" ... Isn't that the same thing?

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
No, for the most part, "spinning plates" is referred to as dating multiple women while not being in an exclusive relationship with any of them.

A big problem is that guys don't spin plates prior to getting into a relationship with a woman. This distorts their view on the one particular woman they are dating, and therefore they have to resort to beta tactics in their "screening" process.

Man: Don't see other men while we're together.
Her: Okay

Man now knows he's not whith a "hor" and therefore she will never cheat on him.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The LTR/marriage of 2014:

Man: "I promise I will not sleep with another woman"

Woman: "I promise I will not sleep with another man (until I find another man that I want to sleep with)"

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
The LTR/marriage of 2014:

Man: "I promise I will not sleep with another woman"

Woman: "I promise I will not sleep with another man (until I find another man that I want to sleep with)"
Not in my marriage.... But then again my wife and I have some serious pair bonding having been together since 15 and 16.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I am thinking the same. Basically if you take steps to protect yourself from a cheater, you are "insecure" or "fearful".
The difference lies in the approach to protecting yourself from a cheater. Exception, as well as other reality-dwellers like myself, realize that life is beyond your control and you can never know anything for a certainty. So we live for each day and do not make demands on how other people live. When you live freely and honestly then the woman will decide FOR HERSELF that she wants to be with only you, if she likes you that much.

The other approach is to be a psychotic, egotistical wreck who is constantly living in anxiety and fear, checking her phone, "why are you talking to him!", etc. - trying to force and coerce a woman to choose you, which of course doesnt work and makes you look like a needy little puppy.

Live your life comfortably and aloof, chill with girls when you want, let them try and reel you in. Or be an anxious, worried psycho. Which one sounds like a DJ to you?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
The other approach is to be a psychotic, egotistical wreck who is constantly living in anxiety and fear, checking her phone, "why are you talking to him!", etc. - trying to force and coerce a woman to choose you, which of course doesnt work and makes you look like a needy little puppy.
When you bring out a barrage of feeeel words and a strawman scenario your argument ain't looking too good sister.

Tell us again about "white privilege" and how much you hate those yucky 1950's housewives. I liked those stories better, you suck at this one.

btw I lol'd at you trying to sell a man's ego as a negative trait.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not disagreeing here, and now that I have been back out on the market and seeing how many married women on "ladies night" act like they are in b!tches in heat chasing after any decent looking guys at the clubs, well, ya, married women are cheating like mad crazy. I see this first hand every time I go to clubs.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
When you bring out a barrage of feeeel words and a strawman scenario your argument ain't looking too good sister.

Tell us again about "white privilege" and how much you hate those yucky 1950's housewives. I liked those stories better, you suck at this one.
If you want to ask me out why dont you just come out and say it mister tîts ;)

Edit from your edit: I do think it is a negative.. Do you not?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
Edit from your edit: I do think it is a negative.. Do you not?
Oh noez he has an EGO. This is an outrage !!

Someone call the mediocrity police and lets get this crab back in the barrel. This is not the plan his Marxist handlers had for him :box:

jurry said:
If you want to ask me out why dont you just come out and say it mister tîts ;)
Send pics and we'll take it from there. Just so we're clear I don't do chicks with tatts and I already have one borderline plumper in my rotation so don't even bother if that's you.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Very poorly put together article. Stats pulled from thin air, and an analysis of a whopping......3 women, used as main evidence. :crackup:

Give me a break. We have better things to focus on than this.

CWAF Statement.

Conquer your fear, or forever be doomed to be ruled by it.
He's actually right. We're so quick to question stats that support the feminist agenda, why not other MSM stats? Oh right, because they affirm our pre-formed conclusions.

"50% of wives cheat". Please. How is that even remotely verifiable. And even if it were true, that tell us nothing useful. Like you'll somehow be "safe" from infidelity if you don't marry.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
He's actually right. We're so quick to question stats that support the feminist agenda, why not other MSM stats? Oh right, because they affirm our pre-formed conclusions.

"50% of wives cheat". Please. How is that even remotely verifiable. And even if it were true, that tell us nothing useful. Like you'll somehow be "safe" from infidelity if you don't marry.
My question is: What's the point of the article? Other than something to argue with feminists about. Why make a big deal about it on here?

So what, 50% of women cheat. What, should I now change my ways? Should I now somehow become a better "DJ"?

I don't care if it's 80% of women out there cheating. I consider myself able to stick with the 20% category.

If anything this article should wake up some of the Fear based "DJ's" on this thread.....the glass half empty guys that blame everything in the world but themselves. This article means that 50% of women don't cheat.

:up: :up: :up:

If you live and die by what usually said on this forum then that is great news.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
First off, I agree we should question all data.

However, given women's propensity for branch-swinging, and the 50% divorce rate along with women filing for 75% of divorces.....50% cheating doesn't seem that far off, does it?
Danger,

I agree with you that we can looks to stats - with a sufficient sample size - to make informed opinions.

With that said, and I apologize to this thread for the tangent, I was wondering if you will change your stance on the Duke Lacrosse Team?

Only 2% of rape accusations are unfounded [source].

Not 50%. A mere two percent!

So you are saying that, based on stats, it is safe to assume that about 50% of women are guilty of cheating. Using that logic, don't you also have to assume that 98% of men accused of rape are guilty?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=124040

This is why I couldn't get married. With social media, tinder, and more freedom to women, I couldn't trust her at all. I would only get married to a stay at home mom or something.
The article should say "Less than 50 percent of women are able to stay faithful to their husbands."