Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does having to "game" chicks make it worth it to you?

The411

Banned
Reaction score
For those who believe in "game". Does gaming chicks make it worth it to you even if you get laid?

Does reading, learning, trying others ways, having to put on an act for X amount of time IE: meeting, dating, getting married and even gaming through marriage their wives like some men as well as the rest of the effort into the whole gaming thing rather than being your best self, not taking chicks nonsense and meeting them normally without all the extra mental control tactics make it worth it in the end?

Or does it simply end up in anger, frustration, disillusionment, and resentment disguised as "success" with women?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go again.

411 is a natural, he never had to try for girls. We are all losers for working on getting better with women and not being like him.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
Here we go again.

411 is a natural, he never had to try for girls. We are all losers for working on getting better with women and not being like him.
Wrong again.

Not everyone is going to like everyone. Therefore having to chase/ needing to "game" some broad who you think can't like or just doesn't like you for being your best self is just another form of pandering to and pedestalizing some pvzzy higher than its worth while trying to validate yourself off it then deluding yourself that's not what you're doing.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm bitter towards women right now. They are all mostly the same and boring as hell I am doing me **** women that don't make my world go around

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The411 said:
Wrong again.

Not everyone is going to like everyone. Therefore having to chase/ needing to "game" some broad who you think can't like or just doesn't like you for being your best self is just another form of pandering to and pedestalizing some pvzzy higher than its worth while trying to validate yourself off it then deluding yourself that's not what you're doing.
Very good, except that many people on here obviously are not their "best self" and being normal for them is disastrous with women. Therefore, they come and learn and try new ways, in order to become better, aka gaming, or common sense as you like to call it. In order to change, you have to do something different than what you are already doing. Then, when you get used to it and find what works for you, it becomes natural and easy.

To call it game or common sense is only a matter of perspective, but being the troll you are you want to drag this bullshît out thread after thread, crusading against some imaginary people telling guys to go out and act like morons using pick up tricks.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
Very good, except that many people on here obviously are not their "best self" and being normal for them is disastrous with women. Therefore, they come and learn and try new ways, in order to become better, aka gaming, or common sense as you like to call it. In order to change, you have to do something different than what you are already doing. Then, when you get used to it and find what works for you, it becomes natural and easy.

To call it game or common sense is only a matter of perspective, but being the troll you are you want to drag this bullshît out thread after thread, crusading against some imaginary people telling guys to go out and act like morons using pick up tricks.
Ah yes. Because anyone who uses common sense and sees the hypocrisy of ss and the "trying to get better" that goes on here for what it is gets the quick "troll" dismissal from the cult hive minds. :rolleyes:

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is the equivalent of a guy who had early success in life with the opposite sex.

Some, it comes easy due to family raising skills, some are too skinny runts who get picked last for the team so they have to play catch up.

Game as in pua...is a gimmick for the masses of dudes who when the going got tough they CHOSE to not hit the weights, or join a social club.

Now as adults, they come to pua style info for insight. Sadly, nothing comes without work. This site motivates me, so its nice to read.from time to time. Like financial sites, etc.

You decide how ur wife treats you, how ur gf, plate, random girl waiting on the train treats you.

Some of you guys still havent taken the pill as they say.

YOU decide how she behaves. Initially....her b.s. will always come up later...you make her smile...you give her the feelz...you are to be thanked. Geezuz...is it just me that thinks.like this. ...you decide if she gives you drama. If you dont, then who does?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The411 said:
For those who believe in "game". Does gaming chicks make it worth it to you even if you get laid?
I'm not sure that I believe in "game" or not, honestly. I mean, yeah, obviously you want to come across as a guy with strength and who is not needy, desperate, or a social retard. But beyond that, is there really that much to it? At the end of the day, she is going to have to respond to YOUR particular style, personality, looks, or whatever.

I saw The Pickup Artist and they showed clips of Mystery LITERALLY pulling a girl in, then pushing her away. He would approach a mixed set with some canned material that seemed completely out of context to the situation at hand, yet he delivered it anyway. I guess I would consider THAT "game", and apparently it worked for him. I could never be that fake, so I guess no, it isn't worth it to me.

The411 said:
Does reading, learning, trying others ways, having to put on an act for X amount of time IE: meeting, dating, getting married and even gaming through marriage their wives like some men as well as the rest of the effort into the whole gaming thing rather than being your best self, not taking chicks nonsense and meeting them normally without all the extra mental control tactics make it worth it in the end?
I've always thought that the self improvement aspects of this site are hands down the best part here. A guy should want to be his best self, be able to handle himself in a variety of situations, be financially independent, and have a strong, healthy body. If attracting women comes along with that, so much the better.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
You decide how ur wife treats you, how ur gf, plate, random girl waiting on the train treats you.
That's interesting; I've never been able to decide for a random stranger on a train or other public venue how she's going to treat me. It's always been down to luck in my experience. How exactly is such a thing done?

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, Book of Pook and Anti-Dump's Machine are enough for me.

I still hang around, cause some of the people here are more thoughtful and sensible than those I come across in my day to day life.

Last edited:

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The411 said:
Not everyone is going to like everyone. "game" [...] is just another form of pandering to and pedestalizing some pvzzy higher than its worth while trying to validate yourself off it then deluding yourself that's not what you're doing.
Couldnt agree more. I swallowed this pill hard recently with a stalker girl that dropped her pants with no game at all. Real eye opener.

The only point I will disagree on is that you have to "game" a girl (being ****y and assertive) within the first 30min of meeting her and then pull out, generally avoiding game indefinitely from then on. This is a form of "advertising your wares" and the girls that are interested will try chasing and gaming you now. No pedestalizing and validation seeking nights required.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook talked a but about this. He wasn't happy so he said that you don't want to be yourself or be your best self or any of that. He said for you to become the person you want to be. At that point you won't care about any of that whole gaming scenario. When the women see you happy, happy and confident in yourself and everything you have done, then you will find them flocking towards you. You need to get to that very advanced level of great insight though. Why? Well this is when you start to hear about people making their own rules to the game. Because you so strongly follow your own beliefs and opinions that that is what a girl finds attractive. Its because you are a leader. Be a leader then.