Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Subtle hint

AlphaNoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was walking a girl back to her dorm and right before we got to her room she mentioned that she was not sure if her roommate was still sleeping or not. Was that a hint to invite me in for sex or am i overthinking this?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm not sure if my roommate is still sleeping or not."

Translation: Thank you for walking me to my room. There is no way you are coming in to bang me and just so I don't have to spell it out to you and make myself feel bad I am going to bring up my roommate.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You can't come in"

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaNoob said:
I was walking a girl back to her dorm and right before we got to her room she mentioned that she was not sure if her roommate was still sleeping or not. Was that a hint to NOT invite me in for sex or am i overthinking this?
There fixed it for you!

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad mate, for some reason she wasn't digging you. Or she smelled you wanted it too bad. If you sense that again you can always act up like it was only your intention to drop her off. Saying bye, than there is still a chance she might ask you to come in anyway.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to use her words and put it in your own canvas and play with them as an artist.

Her: "I don't know if my roomate is sleeping or not?"
You: "Why were you hoping to have a little play with her in your bra and panties, did I get you all warmed up ;)?"

She may not be interested anyway, but at worse it will reposition your frame in her eyes and you'll go away looking alpha whatever happens.