Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Respect: What truly makes a Don Juan

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, it seems that any time I point out the negative mental patterns that are defeating many users on here, I get the usual attack words: gay, feels, feminist, etc. No problem. You are welcome to believe I am some kind of man-shamer, that I am contributing to a pro-feminist society, and that most women are inherently evil and cheaters.

But, consider this... If you are on this site, you are probably interested in women. Specifically, dating and having sex with them. How do you expect to attract women when you harbor such negative beliefs about them? Are you attracted to people who hold negative beliefs and make generalizations about you?

Let's face it, the majority of threads on here are about how horrible women are. For many of you, I'm confused as to why you are even attracted to them?

You say they all cheat, treat men with disrespect, have bent the rules of society so that everything is in their favor, and will drop you the second that a better man comes along. Why are you even bothering with them, then?

Don't misread the intention of this thread: I am not here to debate whether or not any of those preconceptions have merit. Just posing a question: If you believe that women are bad people and inherently inferior to you, why would any woman want to be with you?

I sense a lot of rationalizing to follow in the replies...

That you don't think women are bad people, you've just swallowed the red pill and know how the world works --

-- oh, and screw me, because you date women all the time...

...But what quality are those women? If you subscribe to the idea that there is a war on men, that women are the enemy, or that women owe you anything, I highly doubt you are going to be attracting women of high self esteem.

Treat women, and all people, really, with respect.

If they do not do the same to you, then you calmly walk away from that person.

Enough of these stories on here of guys feeling that they have been disrespected by women so they shove them, yell at them not to be so disrespectful, or stomp off like a child. If you want to be respected and treated like a grownup by women, you're going to have to act like one yourself. Don't chicken & egg this - be the good guy first.

You can delude yourself into thinking that just because you have expressed certain opinions on SoSuave, does not mean you are out there treating women like crap...

But you are writing those things because you have internalized them...

Every time you write a post on here about how women are bad for this or that reason, you are training yourself to believe that women are not worthy of your respect...

Would you like to spend any amount of time with someone who believes that you are not worthy of respect?

Why do you think you can have it both ways? You can't have a deep belief that women are ruining marriage, society and the universe as a whole and ALSO expect them to treat you with respect.

Let me anticipate the counter-argument:

"Women also want it both ways!"

"They want to have equal rights, be able to dispose of men for a better one on a whim, financially ruin a man through divorce and ALSO get treated with respect!"

So you say to yourself, if they are going to act that way, then you are going to act this way.

Didn't you ever learn that two wrongs don't make a right?

It doesn't matter if women are hypocrites imposing a double standard on society. It doesn't matter if you've been cheated on or left in financial ruin by a woman. Those specific women who did those things? Fck them! They're cut! They do not deserve your respect!

But until any person on this earth has given you reason not to, you should treat them with respect first. Be guarded, but don't let a limiting set of beliefs frame your opinion on a person you haven't met yet.

It's easy to feel bitter and cynical, and I'm sure we've all earned some of those feelings, but be careful not to get caught up in the boys club here when it comes to habitually speaking of women in a negative light.

You're training yourself to think down on a gender that you apparently want to attract.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
*farts*

TheCWord said:
Recently, it seems that....
Here's why that's a problem you bigots..wow just wow.

TheCWord said:
I sense a lot of rationalizing to follow in the replies...
I sense a lot of poz in your future.

TheCWord said:
You're training yourself to think down on a gender that you apparently want to attract.
I'm doing no such thing. That came naturally. If it's any consolation I look down on white knighting beta faggots even more.

I think it's time for another breakup letter don't you?

TheCWord said:
P.S. I'm a woman.

Edit: Thanks to whoever bumped that thread condoning and laughing about rape. I completely forgot about that and am more than a little disappointed that I stayed an active member for so long after that. I think an important part about being the man (or woman?) I want to be is being selective in the company I keep. So, so, so much good advice on here from really smart posters who clearly have their sh!t together. Thanks to all the regulars, and you know who you are, who shared their experiences and wisdom, it was fun bouncing ideas off each other. But at the end of the day, if someone opened up my web browser and saw I had 739 posts on a message board where there is a culture of acceptance towards rape and violence towards women, I'd be ashamed. So long, and thanks for all the green dots. -Carter (AKA TheCWord)

RAAAAAAAPE!!!!

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love cats and dogs.

Last edited:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect is earned. Not automatically given because "they gave you no reason not to".

That's the type of thinking that get men fvcked over in this man-eat-man world.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all goes so much deeper than simply having respect for women. I have respect for them simply as being part of humanity. When it comes to dating and marriage, it all pretty much goes out the window. But as I said in another post, I don't actually hate women, but pity them. They're just products of extreme feminism and a reflection of the society they've been raised in.

Most are NOT suitable for marriage. Many are not suitable for procreation. They are suitable for friendship and sex, and they have earned my respect on those levels. I have some really cool female friends, and I've had some fantastic sex in my time. With the exception of one woman, I haven't had any truly satisfying LTRs. Women simply aren't capable of contributing to the success of a relationship.

I think the answer lies in realizing and accepting how things are in the real world. It's not going to improve in our prime sexual years, so it's better for us to make the best of what we have to work with. Perhaps things will be better for our children (if we choose to have any), or it could be worse. That's not my concern because I'll be dead by then. It'll be up to my child to figure it all out for himself. All I can do is give him the tools to make life work for him.