Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

saying hi is harrassment?

thunderbolt

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://9gag.tv/p/a9JrZx/here-s-what...e-street-in-new-york-city-as-a-woman?ref=fbl9

i dont cat call women. i think this video is really implying that if she dont want to talk to you its harrassment. some of those guys in the video are acting dovchey...i would never follow a girl around for 10 minutes like a puzzy beggar.
but if saying hi or good morning is harrassment, good grief. just a bunch of feminazis making a straw man argument against all men again.
cat calling really doesnt get you anywhere if you think about it. you might as well bow down as she walks by.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the best mental exercise is to imagine that you were the woman and there were people you were not interested in that hit on you on a daily basis. (Ie: Gay men, unattractive women, etc). Then just multiply that to every time you leave the house.

Personally I enjoy cold approaching on the street, but knowing what women go through on a regular basis makes me cognizant of my actions and not to take things personally.

thunderbolt

Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
I think that the best mental exercise is to imagine that you were the woman and there were people you were not interested in that hit on you on a daily basis. (Ie: Gay men, unattractive women, etc). Then just multiply that to every time you leave the house.

Personally I enjoy cold approaching on the street, but knowing what women go through on a regular basis makes me cognizant of my actions and not to take things personally.

i can understand that. but walking down that street where she knows this i gonna happen and what kinda people are there.....is kinda like me driving my nice brand new car through the shadiest, poorest neighborhood i can find, park it somewhere, then catch the reaction on camera. some might stare, some might try to take it. then i base my argument on the fact that all poor people are thieves or at least had intention to steal. completely flawed experiment.
then at the end its like "help stop street harrassment!" wtf how you gonna stop that?

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
complimenting an attractive woman is street harassment now? kill me pls!

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:

This. The problem comes from these men having no clue as to how to approach women or when a woman is receptive to an approach.
They see a nice looking woman and they don't engage their brain, but come out with "Hey mami!"

This kind of stuff is in no way a compliment. You're basically saying, "I am only acknowledging you as you are sexually attractive, drop everything and talk to me now as I have made such a significant effort in acknowledging you as a whole person". No woman wants men cycling alongside her whilst she's running, with headphones in, trying to chat them up. Or whilst they're on the phone. Or creepy opportunists who holler at every bit of meat that goes by.
Does it scream, "High value male", if you feel you need to tell every attractive woman who walks by that she looks attractive?

But in saying that, with so many of these idiots around, you can really clean up if you approach them right after they've been approached by one of these idiots.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When every single woman deletes her Tinder account so that she can't swipe right or left on guys' pictures, I'll stop cold approaches on the street in which a compliment might be harassment because it "objectifies" her.

And...thus is born a new "Eject" button for the question..."Does this make my ass look big?"

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman is disingenuous. I can't remember where I saw it but someone posted a link to her blog and one of the very first things mentioned is "Bust: 34 DD". Why is that there? Is she blogging about how to find a bra that fits well when you have large breasts? No, she wants attention - just not from socially retard­ed low-value losers like some of the guys in the video. It is unfair to call the greetings she received sexual harassment, but I can understand how annoying it must be to receive constant transparent attempts to get in your pants. I've never actually seen it happen IRL though. I haven't even seen construction workers wolf-whistling and that's supposedly a common stereotype.

dk1990S111 said:
starring or telling a girl to smile is harassment
Duh. Staring is an aggressive behaviour. Stare at the wrong dog for too long and you won't just get an eye roll, you'll get a leg full of teeth. It's fine to look at women as you pass, but don't stare. I do it all the time; most of them look down or to one side, a few meet my gaze, some smile, and on exactly one occasion I got an eye-roll but I don't even know if that was aimed at me. Telling a girl (or anyone) to smile is stupid too. Why do you deserve a smile? What if she's in a bad mood? Social calibration is about the most important thing to learn for game but a lot of people seem to skip it. The reason the men in the video got a poor response is because their behaviour was socially uncalibrated. Women want a man who is socially dominant and you can't be socially dominant if you aren't socially aware; you will just seem autistic.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I made the mistake of posting about this on my Facebook feed and got an earful from the bitter, larger, uglier women I know (who are not getting the kind of sexual attention they would like from the guys they would like) about male self-control, and the objectification of women. Some of these very same specific women I've seen on Tinder and swiped left. So..."Do as I say, but not as I do."

I posed this question: "Now - if I step out in my city in a custom-made suit, well-groomed, and approach a beautiful woman and tell her I think she's gorgeous and would love to get to know her over a drink but she's free to decline, though it's unwanted (as in 'unforeseen' or 'not specifically requested') and I'm a stranger, am I harassing her?"

The non-answer: "You think very highly of yourself."

How dare a man have such confidence in himself that he thinks he's worthy to take control of his sexuality and act on it even in an appropriate and healthy manner? Fvck her. This is misandry plain and simple. This is hating on men for exercising choice and selection and women's jealousies and insecurities when the attention is not directed at them as they desire.

One plate I'm spinning, a beautiful, successful, confident woman with a GREAT attitude, applauded my post on Facebook, told me about the REAL sexual harassment she's faced, and then bought me a round-trip business class ticket to Hawaii in December. I'll stick with what works.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
"Now - if I step out in my city in a custom-made suit, well-groomed, and approach a beautiful woman and tell her I think she's gorgeous and would love to get to know her over a drink but she's free to decline, though it's unwanted (as in 'unforeseen' or 'not specifically requested') and I'm a stranger, am I harassing her?"

The non-answer: "You think very highly of yourself."
I would have answered:
  • "think"

Get her hamster spinning

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess its good to finally see this as a man, you really see whats going on out there, you can understand why attractive women have their guards up so often

that one retarded crackhead looking guy straight followed her and walked next to her for quite some time, that was creepy as hell and this girl isnt even a 8 or a 9, she is a 7 at best