Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What makes life worth living?

Anargyros

Don Juan
Reaction score

Anargyros

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing, really?. This is depressing

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you truly open your eyes just a short walk becomes a thing of wonder.

the world is one big movie set populated with actors playing their parts.

and i am the star of this lifelong movie.

stephenbaldwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
setting personal goals and then achieving them. The goals must have nothing to do with women.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women actually make you depressed my friend.

What makes me happy is the fact that I can do whatever I want and have a job that I love.

In many countries you don't have the freedoms and luxuries that you do in the US. We need to learn to appreciate what we have. I know we don't appreciate it until it's gone, but one shouldn't live that way. I'm happy to be alive, healthy, and without a bloodsucking ex wife.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the time I was 14-15 cars have always been my hobby/what I work for. While I was still in school I spent pretty much everything on my cars lol

Now I am putting a lot of energy into building a website and brand so I can do my own thing instead of working for my parents company. I am excited to be building something of my own, much like how my parents started their company about 20 years ago in our kitchen and now they employ somewhere around 20 people.

I have also found in the last few months that I really enjoy working out (to better myself, not to improve my image with the ladies). I have always been very skinny (6' 2'' 135 lbs at 21) but in the last 3-4 months I have gained about 35 lbs. Its been great to put effort in and slowly see the results.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Serving others, seeking truth, companionship with like minded people
I couldn't have said it better.

It is so important to sometimes take our eyes off ourselves and focus on those who are in need. This applies both to personal life and to business.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Who says we shouldn't rely on women to be happy? I disagree with that.
same here, I understand they cant be the ONLY source of happiness but they definitely be a great source of happiness when added to everything else you do to be happy in life.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hunting... Makes me feel alive. Especially after treking around in the bush all day.. Never knowing when shyts gunna go down. Your senses highten.. And you can hear every little snap and rustle in the bush. Is it a bear?? Is it a cougar? Is it a deer?... Who knows.. But man can I hear my heart beat in my head when my gun comes up and a live and legal target is in sight...everything happens like the matrix in slowmotion til that trigger is squeezed... BOOOOOOM and it all comes together.. Then the work starts.

Lucky for me so far my encounters with predators have never been anything to serious yet.. But nothing short of an awesome rush. Have had a few close calls where I thought I would need to defend myself but it didn't transpire and I am still here.

Here's a pic of the rack from the biggest mule deer I ever shot. Weighed in at over 300lbs. Had it taxidermied and some of the hide tanned and put back on the top of the skull to mount it.