Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help on a sticky situation ?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve gotten myself into a bit of a situation and i need some guidance through it

basically within one of my social circles there’s 2 chicks who I’m finding are competing for my attention every time we go out

they’re both HB 8’s and both really nice girls in their own ways , i can see some early signs of girlfriend material in both of them but i can’t tell which one i find more attractive :confused:

they are also best friends :rolleyes:

now normally i would just try to push for a threesome but i know these girls too well , they’ll never do it because they are too insecure of one another and they get jealous

i ended up hooking up with one of them the weekend just gone , and the other one got upset

I’m managing to play them ok at the moment by drip feeding them both attention , but it’s starting to get difficult because of the amount of attention they want and all the touching , feeling & kissing that’s going on during nights out

On top of this i can’t start hitting on other chicks because I’m being watched like a hawk by these 2

in an ideal world i want to be screwing them both without anyone knowing about it until i can work out which one i would think about settling with ,

but because they’re so close i know this will blow up in my face and rip the circle apart

can anyone see an angle where i can have my cake and eat it ?

or i am going to have to just make a tough decision :(

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this situation a few times in the last few years. It can get really ugly if not approached correctly. From my experience I'd say there are these factors:

Factors

1. How your social circle see you

If they see you as a guy who gets with a load of girls without commitment and basically you're "that guy", you can get away with hooking up with both of them without much of the blame for the outcome put on you. Personally I know which social circles I can get away with this sort of behaviour and which ones I probably should steer on the side of caution.

2. The rules of the social circle

Just like in any legal case, you need to work out if there's precedence? If there has be a similar situation previously, look at the reactions of the girls and this has become the predetermined rules of the social circle. I've slept with multiple girls in social circles no problem but I have also had times where I've broken up friendships. In this case you said one of the girls got upset because you hooked up with the other one which is a major clue that she will not be okay with anything else. Just remember they will find out, one way or another at some time, whether it's 12 months down the line it will come out. In fact just the other week, I had my old FB crying in my face because I banged her friend too.

3. What you actually want

If you want a relationship with one of the girls, you're going to have to pick one and stick with her. If you're heading for commitment, you can't get with both of them and see which one you like best because they know each other and that's where it gets ugly 3 months down the line when your girl ends up flipping out because she's jealous that you got with her best friend. It's a recipe for drama. I've seen it before where people get with two friends and end up in a relationship and it becomes the major problem in the relationship. It's a good idea of the girls don't know each other but when they're close, it's bad...like really bad. I've been there, before I got with my ex, I was seeing another girl who was kinda on the outside of our social circle. My ex found out that we dated like a few weeks before we ended up in a relationship and that caused issues. Nothing terminal, just crap you won't want to deal with.

Personally in this situation since apparently I'm addicted to drama, I'd probably still try to bang both of them and maneuver myself out of any blame by pleading ignorance. Also I wouldn't get in a relationship with a girl in a social circle I'm too close with because it just gets weird.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Wright theres some sobering words there and its always nice to have a fresh set of eyes on the situation

Fortunately in this circle i am seen as “that guy” im known as a snake so your right i can get away with pulling both of them and chalk it up to being my cheeky charming self no problems

Unfortunately the circle has a bit of a“anti player vibe” and the only reason I’ve done so well is because i edge around the freindzone and tell them what they want to hear and im discreet about it

but there’s a big difference between a few kisses and sleeping with one of them ,and i fear me being “that guy” isn’t going to be enough to keep me out of the firing line if this blows up

which brings me to another problem

Where as I can see a little relationship material in them i don’t know if they can see the same in me which makes me think that this will be a strictly FWB kind of thing......

which im fine with buttttttt.....

is some pussvy really worth tearing a productive social circle apart ?

im unconvinced and where as i love drama too, i got a bad feeling that this might be one step too far

feel’s like im stuck between a rock and a hard place and the only real thing i can do is to just leave the equation with the satisfaction of knowing 2 very pretty ladys want my c*ck

it sucks because these 2 girls are at the top of the chain in this circle and if i managed to lay both of them it would put my value through the roof

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basically within one of my social circles there’s 2 chicks who I’m finding are competing for my attention every time we go out
DO NOT fvck women in your immediate social circle. Fvck the friends of the people in the social circle.

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt the girls are 8's but when the sh1t hits the fan it will all get back to your friends in the circle.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with Mr Wright's musings as per.

Also;

1) You can bet, without doubt, that they have discussed you. You can also bet that at least one of them hasn't been entirely honest with the other about her feelings for you.

2) You can get a threesome, if you play it smart and get them both a bit tipsy.

3) Failing point two, you can bang them both (independently); though it does also probably require at least one of them being a bit subtle about it.

I had a situation at whereby I had a long-time FB and eventually ended up going with her best friend, after a night when we had all been drinking together. I am 99% sure the FB knew (or now knows) what had happened because her and her friend lived in the same house (where we had all been drinking); I then proceeded to stay in her friend's bed opposed to hers. Go figure. A tricky situation to handle though because it was in a close-knit social circle as well.

This was during my particularly fruitful university years, when I was effortlessly exuding confidence, independence and fun at every available moment. These two chicks just accepted that sharing me was better than exclusively having something less.

Another time after that, the two girls were all over me for the entire evening with out much regard for each other's presence. Both 8's too; I get the feeling I could have had them both at once. I still get chills thinking about the potential I missed there!

4) Owing to point three, you would be surprised at how accepting of 'sharing' people, especially two interested chicks can be. Subtlety is useful. But you can easily get away with the IDGAF attitude too - if you actually don't give a f*ck. Confidence and independence of outcome is key.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
Agreed with Mr Wright's musings as per.

Also;

1) You can bet, without doubt, that they have discussed you. You can also bet that at least one of them hasn't been entirely honest with the other about her feelings for you.

Can 100% confirm this because the one who i hooked up with the weekend just gone has already told me she thinks the other one likes me –why she told me this i don’t know

Dude seriously these chicks aren’t the type , one of them i think possibly after a lot of drink would go for it but the other one is just too innocent and i dont have the level of experience in threesomes needed to corrupt her

3) Failing point two, you can bang them both (independently); though it does also probably require at least one of them being a bit subtle about it.

i think i can too, but i dont think either one will have any problem telling the whole group about it and then im fvcked :(

^^^

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Can 100% confirm this because the one who i hooked up with the weekend just gone has already told me she thinks the other one likes me –why she told me this i don’t know

The testing has therefore already begun... the one that told you about the other is the one who is more likely to be subtle about anything that happens between you, as she's telling you about what the other said - therefore probably places most loyalty with you. I bet she's also the one you think is more likely to go for the threesomes, right??

Dude seriously these chicks aren’t the type , one of them i think possibly after a lot of drink would go for it but the other one is just too innocent and i dont have the level of experience in threesomes needed to corrupt her

Never bet against anything, my man Bingo. Just because they 'don't seem the type' or are 'too innocent', doesn't mean to say they aren't capable/don't think about these things. The only thing that will defeat YOU in this particular venture is your own fear of failure. YOU alone are in charge of your destiny :up: , regardless of the (potential) attitudes behaviours you (may be wrongly) ascribed to others. I never had my two 8's as down for 'sharing' either, but then I was obviously wrong about that. Always remember what people say; assumption can be the mother of all f*ck-ups :up:

i think i can too, but i dont think either one will have any problem telling the whole group about it and then im fvcked

If this particular social circle contains life-long or potentially life-long friends, be careful. My own situation described, did involve life-long friends, but you know what, people will forgive life-long friends and get on with life. Those that don't get over it, well, they're not life-long friends then, are they.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha thanks for the words of encouragement TMK !!

I guess a threesome isn’t beyond the realms of possibility but fvck its gonna take some work and alcohol lol :rockon:

My biggest concern for the threesome is actually logistics and timing seeing as the 3 of us are all living with parents , and i don’t think anyone’s going to want to have to explain what’s been going on in the morning haha

Im sure il come up with something ;)

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On my way out the door so I just skimmed this, sorry if this has been covered...

Bingo, you slept with the one girl and you said the other got jealous. Did you then invite the jealous girl over so that she could have her shot too? I think some guys might be surprised how easy it would be for you to see both these girls for a while. Yes, resentment would build and ultimately you are likely to lose both - and cause friction in your social circle - but if you're asking how it would be possible for you to see both girls, the answer is simple: just do it.

So you sleep with girl 1. Girl 2 is jealous. I believe that's where we are in the story. If I were you, I would invite Girl 2 over and bang her. There might be some talk about how you're a player and she doesn't like sharing etc but she'll still probably blow you on her way out the door. After that, Girl 1 will either find out you banged Girl 2 or not. Either way, you invite her out again. And bang her. Girl 2 May or may not find out and may be jealous and mad at you again. You invite her over. Bang her. Repeat.

This may sound like pie in the sky thinking, but you gotta remember that you've got a) a good "buzz" going b) competition anxiety between them. As long as you are totally upfront and honest with them about everything, they'll keep sleeping with you until the situation reaches critical mass.

I've been in a similar situation, though it wasn't my social circle. The girls were friends though. I played it similar to how I outlined above. I bumped into Girl 2 one day on the street and invited her home. Once she was here and drinking she was saying how inappropriate this was because Girl 1 is her friend etc. Anyway, we banged and Girl 1 found out. We went on a date and she said how she couldn't believe I slept with her friend. Didn't matter, we banged that night. Days later I called up Girl 2. She called me out in how I just slept with her friend again. I said yes, do you want to come over. I'd keep telling you this story but it gets repetitive.

Don't dance around it. Don't strategize. You don't have to tell them unprompted about what's going on, but just never deny it. "Yes, I am sleeping with your friend. But I wanted to see you tonight"

Bottom line is, you'd be surprised how turned on girls can get by doing something that's so "wrong."

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Don't dance around it. Don't strategize. You don't have to tell them unprompted about what's going on, but just never deny it. "Yes, I am sleeping with your friend. But I wanted to see you tonight"

Bottom line is, you'd be surprised how turned on girls can get by doing something that's so "wrong."

you know what C word i think your right just gonna take some major bravado on my part

as usual the game is a lot easier when you stop thinking about what to do so much and just do it :rockon:

gonna text girl 2 tomorrow and see if i can get in her pants

fvck they're friendship my c0ck needs taking care of :rock:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right well i text girl no 2 lunchtime today asking if she was feeling any better

( told me she was ill at start of the week)

she responds positively and i make up some sh*t that I'm not feeling too good myself now and she has to come to mine to bring me ice cream

she comes over (with ice cream) and everyones out of the house :woo:

we make small talk blah blah blah

she then questions me about what happened with girl no 1 on the weekend and i play stupid....... like brick wall stupid :whistle:

she tells me I'm a womaniser and she dosent like it ,because she dosent want something everyone else can have

i laugh and say fair enough but you have me right now so its up to you to make the most of it ( insert cheeky grin)

she laughs and says i know why my friends fancy you :rolleyes:

i grab her , pull her close too me and say whys that then ?..... (whilst going in for the kill)

we kiss for a couple of seconds and she's like "i can't , "i can't do this too girl 1 "

i say nothing and drag her upstairs to my bed we start kissing heavily and i start rubbing her pussvy

she's moaning telling me "no no no we can't" i pull her trousers off and start kissing her pussvy through her underwear she's soaking by this point but I'm not in any hurry

i keep teasing her through her underwear before eventually saying (as advised by C word) we shouldn't be doing this and i pull away

she looks at me disappointed and she starts rubbing my c0ck and kissing my neck

I'm like OH so now you don't give a fvck about girl 1:confused:

she's smiling and got a naughty glint in her eye at this point and takes her bra off , i start sucking her nipples and she starts moaning again i think fvck this my c0ck needs juicing

i lay her down missionary style and start rubbing it against her lips and **** by this point she's begging me to enter her , i start railing her and i don't know wether it was because it was forbidden or something or wether her pussvy was so tight but fvck i must have comed a litre up her within 10 mins

a shocking performance but she didn't seem to mind and i feel fvcking awesome

(hope to fvck she's on the pill !! otherwise she must be carrying about 7 of my kids right now lol )

no doubt girl 1 probably knows all about it already and I'm getting myself ready for the mother of all bolluckings from the group the next time were out but fvck it was worth it