Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching women in america is a waste of time

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
Approaching women in america is a waste of time, the majority are stuckup, live in their bubbles, never letting anyone in, they are quick to call any man a creep, the majority are already taken, and the ones that are single, always have orbiters, they never single for long, they never have to worry about not getting sex or finding a partner, desperate guys are everywhere, very few women are desperate

approaching beautiful women, is even worse lol, they feel like they are entitled to the best, that they don't have to do ****, just sit and be pretty, any approach is useless, she has seen it all, she has power over all men, beauty gives them power

why bother approaching, it doesn't work, getting a number doesn't mean ****, you don't know her, you have nothing and no one in common, even if the number is real, you're stranger, unless your very good looking, and her type, why would she bother, why would she go out of her way to meet a stranger, who she knows nothing about, who could be anything or anyone,

why, when she has so many options in her social circle, friends of friends, why would she choose your stranger ass over them, why would she go out of her way, when your just another dude, if she is average, she already has many options, she is not desperate to find a guy, like the way man are desperate,

if she is pretty, even worse lol her options are unlimited, why would she choose a stranger like you, even if your good looking , attractive men are everywhere, muscle guys are everywhere, you are not special to her, just another stranger, another dude, even if she likes you, and you never approach her, is no big deal for her, she is not gonna approach you lol some other guy will come, after all you were just a stranger

why men approach women

- sex aka one night stand
- relationship

if a woman is looking for sex, no strings attached, why would she choose some average dude, when she can find better looking guys, who are her type etc, after all she just want sex, no sentimental connection, thus appearance is everything here

also, you may be good looking, but maybe not to some girl, maybe not her type, maybe someone less good looking is her type based on certain physical characteristics, maybe she prefers a certain body type, or race, this is why some guys get laid, has nothing to do with their game, is just numbers, if you are out there just enough, sooner or late, you will be a girl's type, they just got lucky with some girls that found them physically attractive

if game was the reason why u got laid, then your game should work on all girls, which is not case, the fact that only worked on some girls and not on others, is because of physical and personality attractiveness, u happened to be their type, and u were at the right place and time, u just got lucky

also approaching women in hopes for relationship, never works, when it comes to relationships, looks dont matter as much anymore, u may be good looking, get number, even go on date, but get nowhere because simple there is no chemistry between you and her

Kids on the internet, youtube, feel so proud or jealous of people who can get numbers, when it doesn't mean ****, many girls give fake numbers, and even if is legit, doesn't mean ****, she can simply decide not to answer, hangup, or stop answering your calls, etc.

It is also easy to impress these desperate men, show them some video of an average dude getting a number, or in a pictures with some girls, and the vagina worshipers are sold. 99% of these youtube pickup video are staged.

you're a stranger have nothing in common, if anything most guys who have long lasting girlfriend, they found them through their circle of friends, they never had to approach, they simply met, became friends, they had people, life, circle in common, spent time in the circle, chemistry was found, boom there u go

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American women are feminist *****es you won't find everywhere in the world.

There's a good reason why Roosh is in the Ukraine.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like the posts here are getting more and more and more bitter with each month that passes. Wonder what's going on...

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Total waste of time! I'm American and I've never slept with a woman! I never go on dates! I never meet girls!

I'm no doctor, but I wouldn't be surprised if many posters on here could be diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. A prominent symptom is overgeneralization.

This site is allllllll about the overgeneralization these days.

Bad personal experiences with a select few women = all women are this way. Or, in OP's case, at least an entire country's worth of women.

You guys wonder why you have problems with women - why would any woman want to be with a guy who stereotypes their entire gender and approaches them not with an openness to have fun and learn about them but with a bitter skepticism that they are horrible?

Get your sh!t together, men.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering if extreme bitterness toward an entire gender is something that people have to go through as part of a healing process of some sort. And some people just get stuck in that phase forever, basically.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in the US are horrible if you're ugly.

Women in the US are amazing if you're hot.

Think about that.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I"m gonna have to agree; I mean a lot of guys marry a fatty or a psycho just to get away from the ruthless dating world! Shıt's fücked up, yo!

Game your social circles hard.

Anargyros

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say, reading this forum was uplifting to a certain extent... but lately I get depressed each time I take a look on the new postings.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As of 2009, there are 158.6 million females in the United States, and I know - several million of those are too young, some are too old, and you have those that are already taken. I'm not posting here to argue with you, but rather to recognize your efforts in pursuing the millions of available American women that it took to reach this conclusion. I didn't think it was possible, but you proved me wrong. I tip my hat to you, good sir.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. What a Debbie Downer.

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a bunch of self defeatist atttitudes, looks like the guys in this thread are not getting laid.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man don't trash American women! There are plenty of PUAs willing to date plus sized women and take care of their bastard children.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinMyMindRight said:
Of course It is. Go to Prague. You'll wonder what you've been doing chasing American women all this time.

Or most Eastern European countries. No uggos, either, the bulk of the girls are bangin.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have many choices here in America:

- Learn how to internalizing being alone: it sucks, but it is a distinct masculine trait that seems to be absent from the majority of American men, due to its stigma of it qualifying as some type of disorder.

- Travel: loads of PUA bloggers (such as Roosh) have outlined how American game is not a one size fit all category, meaning what would mostly not would work here will usually work out more in the majority of Eastern Europe, and at the same time you will at least have a much more mellow experience.

- Fitness/Nutrition: focusing on exercise and your diet is a great way to increase your testosterone levels to its peak. Maintain a consistent workout/diet throughout your life.

- Motivation: find your favorite hobbies, step out of your comfort zone and join different clubs, and talk to different people in your city. Hopefully you will pick up a few friends along the way, provided you are not too dysfunctional.

There so many possibilities in life right now in your very eyes, but your current situation has you only focusing on the negative aspects of it. Rejection is a part of life, (even the best of the best still get rejected to this day believe it or not) you just have to deal with it.

But I digress, this person is either going through stage one, or is a troll.

uadialej

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys wonder why you have problems with women - why would any woman want to be with a guy who stereotypes their entire gender and approaches them not with an openness to have fun and learn about them but with a bitter skepticism that they are horrible?

How Do I Get My Ex Back After I Cheated

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are gonna give up and put blame for your own failure on someone else? You must really love yourself, goodluck with that mentality.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in an auto parts store recently, and there was a young girl working there. She was from Poland. She spoke English ok. It was a small town with no international aspect at all. I thought at first she was someone's mail order bride, but there was no ring. She mentioned she lived in a neighboring town, which has a university, so she must be here as a student.

She was pretty, not amazing, but very fvckable. She didn't know jack sh!t about auto parts, I could tell that much. She was the only girl working there, and it was obvious that every guy there wanted to fvck her. That's probably why they hired her.

I was in the store ten minutes, and I could tell every guy there was a stuttering, slobbering idiot around her. They all liked her and tried to flirt, but they had no idea how, and it all came out very awkward. They were giving me dirty looks for talking to her, even though she was all smiles and doggie-dinner-bowl look. I thought about getting her number in front of them just to piss them off, but I didn't. I was more concerned with the car I was working on.

The moral of this story is - even if foreign women are better, the sad reality is that most American men wouldn't know what to do with one if they had one.