Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I try it on my Lodger Mixed signals

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You may know me by now, as I dodged a bullet with my ex and have recovered some what, and it is true what they say on here! no contact there are plenty of fish in the sea!

The thing is I have a girl lodger in my place and recently, she is very chatty, coming very close to me when having conversations, telling me how she envies my lifestyle etc and I am beginning to fall for her as she is cute and seems fun, she's giving out mixed signals hot and cold and and in one conversation I asked and she said she doesn't have a boyfriend etc..... to be honest her friend is now constantly hanging around her and cant get her on my own.

Its kinda hard to gauge the situation ...

Need advice on this.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plenty of fish in the sea and yet of all those fish you just have to get it on with the lodger. If you are wrong about her 'messages' which you most likely are because clearly you do not understand women yet then this could be disastrous for you. Major awkwardness at best, loss of lodgings at worst.

Don't mix business with pleasure. Instead learn to control those petty desires you have to satisfy your pathetic sexual urges to procreate with the first piece of tail you encounter and get outside and go meet someone else.

If your lodger wants to get it on with you, then let her do the work.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
If your lodger wants to get it on with you, then let her do the work.
Agree 100%, if you have read the "hot" signals completely wrong she could quickly become uncomfortable.

Yes on the face of it; worst case she could simply move out. However longer term through idle conversation with her friends you could become known as some notoriously sleezy landlord among her local social circles... who knows what damage that could do to your rep.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was flirting on to me at first though but me thinks you guys are probably right here..

She constantly keeps engaging me in conversations I think she maybe trying to twinkle eyes with me to take advantage of the loding

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep flirting and be outcome independant. I had tons of situations like this and I handeled em all the same.

You flirt and keep it all fun and light when shes with you. Push/pull, kino, have fun enjoy your time when shes around you but be outcome independant with mixed signal girls.

You can do 2 things:

1. What I said above, have fun with her then ask her out on the spot when the vibe is right.
If she gives you a lame excuse, stay polite and bail, don't give her much attention anymore and move on.
If she wants to go, make her day, make your day!

2. My strategy: Exactley the same, flirt flirt flirt, have fun, touch her and at the same time keep your eyes open to other women. Just lay back relax and make sure she got your phone number. If shes interested she will start texting if not? who cares you got 15 others you can hit up to chill.

Don't chase mixed signal girls without a result, it will kill you. Ask her out get your yes or no. Or lay back, flirt when you see her and let her initiate anything, if she doesn't well move on.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john1234 said:
I want to kick her out, the urge is getting worse
So tell her that. Tell if she doesn't stop flirting with you, you'll kick her out.

Just make sure she thinks you're joking. Or are you?

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
Keep flirting and be outcome independant. I had tons of situations like this and I handeled em all the same.

You flirt and keep it all fun and light when shes with you. Push/pull, kino, have fun enjoy your time when shes around you but be outcome independant with mixed signal girls.

You can do 2 things:

1. What I said above, have fun with her then ask her out on the spot when the vibe is right.
If she gives you a lame excuse, stay polite and bail, don't give her much attention anymore and move on.
If she wants to go, make her day, make your day!

2. My strategy: Exactley the same, flirt flirt flirt, have fun, touch her and at the same time keep your eyes open to other women. Just lay back relax and make sure she got your phone number. If shes interested she will start texting if not? who cares you got 15 others you can hit up to chill.

Don't chase mixed signal girls without a result, it will kill you. Ask her out get your yes or no. Or lay back, flirt when you see her and let her initiate anything, if she doesn't well move on.
yup,yup she always initiates the flirting, I'm not going to give her any attention anymore and I'm serially gonna think about giving her my day!

So tell her that. Tell if she doesn't stop flirting with you, you'll kick her out.

Just make sure she thinks you're joking. Or are you?
:eek:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the signals aren't mixed you just can't read them properly

go read some bible and come back when you've figured out what she's up to

fed up of doing peoples jobs for them today lol

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
the signals aren't mixed you just can't read them properly

go read some bible and come back when you've figured out what she's up to

fed up of doing peoples jobs for them today lol
I'm **** with this kinda thing...I'm one of those guys who can just figure women out ....end off.

I read that book, and I think she was flirting with me because perhaps she was attracted to me but her social circle would see it as weird so she was fighting the feelings.

Moreover, she has been kicked out and she is now sick and I saw her talking to some guy on Skype and she said it was her Ex and she doesnt have a boyfriend currently

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has finally been left....I feel more relaxed and I can clearly see all the flirting was to turn me into her puppy dog so that she can gain favours from me...silly girl

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get a male lodger next time. one that works really long hours and goes away a lot.