Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are y'all doing for Halloween?

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I friggin love Halloween, have ever since I was a kid. Now that I'm a grown ass man, trick or treating has given way to consuming copious amounts of booze! Still fun.

I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing but I know I'm doing something. I'm going as Jalihouse Rock Elvis, I even grew my hair out to look the part, getting a sick greaser pompadour hair cut.

I'm looking forward to the festivities, what about you guys?

Do you love Halloween as much as me?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year i met a slvtty dora the explorer on the train on my way to s.f.

Same plan this year...freaks will come out

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually kinda looking forward to Halloween this year. Last year was a complete crap day but thats history

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably gonna go to the renassance festival in Houston for Halloween, my friend is making me a Scottish outfit for the fair. After that We are probably gonna be going to a party or two...or three who knows.

My balls are gonna be hanging Scott-free tho

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
hopefully a slightly drunk, well rounded brunette with a sexy ass face.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to dress up like a 'Jesus' Pook, carrying a "DJ Bible" and a "Repent AFC's!" picket sign while running around day gaming like a lunatic trying to pick up random HB9-10's "Apostle" plates and tossing condoms from my trick or treat bag.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The411 said:
I'm going to dress up like a 'Jesus' Pook, carrying a "DJ Bible" and a "Repent AFC's!" picket sign while running around day gaming like a lunatic trying to pick up random HB9-10's "Apostle" plates and tossing condoms from my trick or treat bag.
LOL

Beware the Femidevils

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Much as I wish I could enjoy it, Halloween is worthless to me. It seems that the only way to gain any benefit from it requires nightlife and/or social circles; I don't really belong in the former or enjoy it at all, and I simply cannot rely on the latter.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing, staying at home and waiting for the weekend.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly Espi I hear ya! I feel like a dummy for spending money on a costume (which honestly gets pricey if you're a perfectionist like me). What's worse is the god awful cover charges and overpriced drinks, outrageous!!!

I always say I'm gonna bail but my friends peer pressure me and I end up feeling like I'm missing out if I stay home.

Hopefully it'll be eventful, might even post my first ever field report!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be "crossdressing" as the little red riding hood while wearing a bloody, scary clown mask. Friday I'll be going to a small home party, then I'll see what I do on saturday.

pumpkin-head

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is Halloween. I'm going to go trick or treating to get some candy. :crackup:

I'm going to a big ass party with a ton of people then hit up a club later on. I'm going as a pumpkin zombie.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, i was going to sarge for 3h. But got an emergency at home and ended up trying to unclog the toilet for 2h. No luck. Gotta work on it tomorrow morning.