Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How women manipulate men

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is best seen when you have caught a women red handed. Or during big arguments where it’s clear that she’s in the wrong but keeps on denying it. But you can also see it when they need some guy to play the white knight or when they need someone to help them out.

In this post the it’s more about manipulation during a big fights or argument.

So the first thing to do when confronting women and not get manipulated is to
Keep your distance as much as possible.

If possible do it over the Phone or via Text when you are not living together.

Why? Because women are better at manipulating you when you are near them. Their innocent and helpless body language, tears, touch, etc all these things will be used to soften you up and ultimately make you fall for their manipulation tactics.

Male nature is to protect women and children and women make use of this when they are in trouble. Ever notice during big arguments a woman will tell you she wants to talk to you in person, they need to see you, They don't want to discuss over text or phone etc. This is because you're frame is stronger and you are thinking more logically using these methods of communication. They want talk in person so they can take advantage of your natural instinct to help the weak and helpless. (Consciously or unconsciously)

Another point to watch out for is their tendency to avoid the specific incident you are confronting them about. They will use words like "every time ", "everything I do", "Always", " Never" etc
They will defer your attention using phrases like. "You know me I would never do that" , " I have always taken care of you", "You always accusing me", "you never listen" , "you don't love me" etc

These are all tactics to let you feel like you are the bully and she's an innocent victim who never did anything wrong. focus on what they did,not their words.

So to summarize
- Keep your distance and keep it short! the longer you talk the weaker your frame becomes
- Always keep your focus on the issue at hand.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Good post. I totally agree. When my ex and I used to fight I would always deflect the argument to text or private FB chat. Then catch her on contradictory statements, screen shot both of them, send them to her and say"Just read what you wrote in both. THIS is why we fight. Which one was a lie? the first or the second (or the third) lol".

One could also post "How women manipulate men" like you did OP, and then in the message just say this:

\|/

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I belvie you should be on person to do this kind of things, reading her body language will help more then reading a carefully texted words, everyone in a fight will try to disarm you in any way they can, be it by using a threath of force, making it a comical fall back, or jsut play victim,

but that is where you need to overcome, think it like a sh!t test, on how you can mantain your frame without failing for her tears, also remember if you are willing to walk away it shouldn't matter if you fight over text or in person, if things are too annoying its time to end it

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvalfe, Women have learned to use their body language and personal manipulations skills from the moment they were born.

They get instant attention when they cry.
They are not spanked very often if not ever.
When they play with dolls and act out the role of mommy
At school they quickly learn how to compete with other girls. ( little girls are fcking mean to each other LoL )
and after that they learn how to get boys to do stuff for them.

There is no doubt.
Women are one step ahead when it comes to these skills.
They are naturals and most men are not.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starwolf said:
Alvalfe, Women have learned to use their body language and personal manipulations skills from the moment they were born.

They get instant attention when they cry.
They are not spanked very often if not ever.
When they play with dolls and act out the role of mommy
At school they quickly learn how to compete with other girls. ( little girls are fcking mean to each other LoL )
and after that they learn how to get boys to do stuff for them.

There is no doubt.
Women are one step ahead when it comes to these skills.
They are naturals and most men are not.
and evading any contact with woman will help on what? this kind of thing is lack of experience you are telling us, and evanding contact trying to read her body msg trusting your gut feeling helps a lot more.

when you get enough experience you will see how fake a woman tears is, you will just see and notice how she will act, but you need to put your face out there, not hide behind facebook or celphones, let the females do that

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
;)

Regarding face to face: people cannot effectively manipulate you when you truly don't give a fudge about them (on the inside), because whether they lie or try to deceive you, you're automatically in the frame of doing what's in your best interest, so guilt and flipping things around won't work on you, and you easily weed out those who won't give you what you want on your terms quickly.

Also,calling them out on it midway and sticking to your guns works (they'll try to deny deny deny).