Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

55 Ridiculous Thoughts A Girl Has When A Guy Isn’t Texting Her Back

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha what a belta =)

faarisuman

Reaction score
I'm looking for potentially something with a bit more substance. I mean banging chick's is fun no word of a life but I've been doing that for 4 years. My tactic has always been the sociable banterous character.. Is it always a necessity to keep it brief? Can't that come across as potentially boring?

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
Yep this sounds like what a guy goes through when he sends a text message to a chick.

They're not so much different.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha I ignored my girlfriend for 24 hours once. She shouldn't have taken 3 hours to respond to a question, man she went ape **** over the texting 2 texted a minute :D

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Papa_smu said:
Yep this sounds like what a guy goes through when he sends a text message to a chick.

They're not so much different.
That's why you send a message, leave your phone at home and go out for a few hours you would be surprised how many textes you come back too ;)

byrnie

Reaction score
Very funny article. I don't understand why people panic - what if you are driving and cannot reply to the text straight away or in a meeting at work. There are a million reasons why you might not reply straight away to a text.

eddiewizard

Reaction score
LOL women go mental if you don't text them back, I have never understood it, they do not understand that we are in the middle of something :)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are inherently insecure. Even "radical" feminism is simply a cover for insecurity. It is their defining characteristic.