Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your girl is SCAMMING you

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever been cheating on? And been left feeling emptied out. Have you ever sat pining over a girl for years doing everything you can to please her? just at a hope of that sweet sweet hole, but the sex never comes. Have you ever had your women do things to intentionally make you jealous and compete against other men?

If yes to any of the above you are being scammed. Scam means "to cheat". Once you take love and attraction out of the equation the similarities become very clear. We seem to instantly recognise most scams when we are presented by them but still turn a blind eye to womens behavior when they try to use the same tactics on us. Let go of your ego and investment to the situation, to the outcome, and think clearly about your friendships, girls and goals.

I watched the following documentary about criminals running different kinds of scams and how to counter them, and there was such a cross over in our interactions with women and advice on this forum I would put it down as required viewing. Notice as well when a scammer is caught even in the act they never admit their mistakes or that they did anything wrong (sound familiar?).

Secrets of The Scammers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViVsIwT8rzg

Highlights on how to deal with scammers and into the mind of scammers:

"A scammer knows a sucker is born every day, they just have to find them".

People prey on the weak and steal their resources. Morals, responsibility and ethics play no part. The women marked you as a sucker from the very beginning and you never saw it coming. There was never an offer on the table in the first place.

"If he thinks your going to pay he will keep talking to you, and eventually you can get them to jump through hoops."

If scammers smell a scent they will jump through hoops to get what they want

I dont believe hating scammers or manipulative women is the answer. At its core the reason people engage in risky behavior is because they believe they can get away with it. It comes from a place of desperation, arrogance or fear of pain and they would do anything to steal from you rather than face the pain of reality.

Unlike a DJ or RSD student who is willing to grow and face the hardships of the world the vast majority of people will never face up to pain, will never face up to reality, will never admit their mistakes and insecurities. Its just too scary. So the only way to beat a con is to either just walk away, or make the pain of losing you an order of magnitude greater than the pain of growth. After all, its the pain of losing a oneitis that pulls most people into pick up to make sure that pain never happens again.

You cannot con an honest man. So how did we find ourselves in this situation to begin with? On this board when you had such high hopes before? How do you take a happy and independent person and upon meeting them, slowly, compromise his image, compromise his self worth, turn them into a needy weak man wrapped around your finger. Desperate women do this the exact same way a scammer does. They use oldest con in the book. The promise of riches.

http://theexcellentgirls.tumblr.com/

peace :)

Last edited:

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that you beat the scammer by becoming a scammer yourself. Only a better one.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
I read somewhere that you beat the scammer by becoming a scammer yourself. Only a better one.
I agree to a point mangotot, but I believe to be a true scammer you have to be coming from a weaker frame e.g. desperate, arrogant, fear, insecure etc. Why would you be so invested in another manipulative person that you would waste your time and resources trying to keep them around with schemes of your own.

I think on a personal level it is better to offer real value to the world, keep growing, keep becoming stronger and cut out bull**** behavior from others and within yourself.

The main point I want to bring out in this tip thread is to strip away mens 'romantic' ideas of womens confusing behavior when you compare it to other clear examples of manipulation. Once you see that its very hard to go back.