Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Growing a pair

Reaction score
I'm going to hammer this issue home, because it disturbs me to see so many men putting themselves through misery over the opposite sex

If you go anywhere, school, shopping, wherever, and women don't seem to take notice of you, and it bothers you...........you need to grow a pair

If you did something nice for a woman, and she didn't seem to appreciate it, and it bothered you............you need to grow a pair

If a woman breaks a date with you, and you let her get by with it (giving you some flaky excuse) ............you need to grow a pair

If you tolerate ANY type of flaky behavior from ANY woman...........you need to grow a pair

Gentlemen...........the point I'm trying to make is this:

Women will screw you around, they will stand you up, they will appear to lose interest in you, they will give you a hard time about having sex with them, they will do just about every weird behavior you can imagine........

But what is important, is not what they do, but what YOUR reaction to it is.

You must AT ALL TIMES take the high road and shrug it off.

Trust me, if you start having this attitude around women, they will sense it, and will be incredibly attracted to you..............in fact, you really won't be able to believe it.

But it can't be an act...............it has to be genuine, and once you develop it..........well, you'll have it made

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great being a man said:
If a woman breaks a date with you, and you let her get by with it (giving you some flaky excuse) ............you need to grow a pair
Short of cutting her out of your life (which she already did on you by breaking the date), how do you intend to not "let her get by with it"?

Great being a man said:
If you tolerate ANY type of flaky behavior from ANY woman...........you need to grow a pair
How do you intend not to "tolerate" flaky behavior? If you ask someone out and she flakes on you, she's clearly rejecting you before you've rejected her.

Anteros

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chronocidal said:
Short of cutting her out of your life (which she already did on you by breaking the date), how do you intend to not "let her get by with it"?

How do you intend not to "tolerate" flaky behavior? If you ask someone out and she flakes on you, she's clearly rejecting you before you've rejected her.
I agree with this. "Grow a pair" seems like a really ambiguous answer.