Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rules every "ladies man" should never forget......

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) There are an infinite number of women. The loss of one woman is an insignificant event because she can be replaced by an infinite number of other women

2) Know the difference between being persistent and being downright pathetic. If you think you're pathetic in your persistence than you are. If you're not sure , ask a friend.

3) Don't confuse men who women dream about with the men who women attach themselves to.

4) The choices you see women make when selecting men should assure you that you are more than good enough for her.

5) If a woman rejects you it is meaningless.

6) Be mysterious. Be the puzzle women can't solve.

7) Women's illogical behaviour, poor choices and emotional cycles are to be viewed purely for it's entertainment value.

8) Stand out from the crowd through clothing, expertise, position and notoriety.

9) Don't forget to be a man. Women may not admit it, but they are sick of taking on that role, surrounded by metrosexuals, they miss men being men.

10) Never give the puppy dog, lovesick face to any woman, it makes you look like a needy chump.

11) Women don't want to have a man who would have them.

12) Women are supposed to be sensitve to your needs, when reversed she'll find it necessary to use you, dump you or both.

13)There is no book on swimming that is going to replace you getting into the water and learning. You learn through experience. It's all just practice, so make the approach.

14) Go where women are, learn how to intrigue them and you'll leave other men in your dust.

15) Women inherently want men to protect their nest from invaders. She challenges you to see if you will stand up to her. If you don't, instinctively she concludes you are incapable of protecting her nor her future children.

16) You are NOT always available, so don't make it seem you are. She'll assume that you are not in demand, have no life and are therefore uninteresting.

17) Treat a princess like a pig and treat a pig like a princess.

18) Everyone is unique and attractive in their own way. Find out your best assets from family and friends and then use game and those qualities to attract women.

18) Pay attention to her body language. If she's displaying boredom either move on or do something that will snap her out of it.

19) She needs drama in her life, Give it to her.

20) Don't throw money at women. When it comes to money, women are financial blast furnaces that cannot be extinguished. Ladies men invest the least and earn the most.

21) If you want a chick who's a perfect ten, yet you are boring and have no life, either lower your standards or raise your own rating to match. Water seeks it's own level.

22) If you don't make effort to close the deal, then you'll always wonder why you didn't. If she rejects you then go back to rule number 1.

23) Don't watch Oprah or read any of her books. If you do you will be just as successful as she is in finding a mate.

24 Jealousy is for a man who has no options. It is the quickest way to loose a woman and it'll always distract you from many options.

25) With confidence, you can be real and attractive. If you don't like who you are then do something about that.

26) Stop wishing for a girlfriend. Go out and attract her.

27) Arrogance is always mistaken for confidence. Being assertive get's the same reation and is a better tool.

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule every "ladies man" should never forget..........

Read and memorize these rules and you'll always succeed with women.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than the mentions of a girlfriend I do like these rules. I do pratice much of what you recommend. Solid advice.

J

Jblunt

All these are questions ... :)
where is the solution to these questions ... I will memories them :)

Plateonics

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do these suggestions come from direct experience or from indirect study?

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post. I do have to wonder about some of the points, though...

CJ 101 said:
1) There are an infinite number of women. The loss of one woman is an insignificant event because she can be replaced by an infinite number of other women
We all love the "abundance mentality" stuff, but that is just plain false. There isn't an infinite number of humans on the planet, let alone an infinite number of attractive women in any given person's daily range of operations. (I've been there before; it's quite possible to "overfish" a given area, especially in smaller towns.)

CJ 101 said:
5) If a woman rejects you it is meaningless.
How so, unless one has other desirable options available that have a reasonable chance at not rejecting one?

CJ 101 said:
6) Be mysterious. Be the puzzle women can't solve.
How specifically is this done?

CJ 101 said:
7) Women's illogical behaviour, poor choices and emotional cycles are to be viewed purely for it's entertainment value.
Why would you want to be someone's poor choice?

CJ 101 said:
8) Stand out from the crowd through clothing, expertise, position and notoriety.
Relying on exceptionalism is problematic in that by definition not everyone can be exceptional. (In anything, only 50% of us can be above-median, whether it's clothing choice or expertise or position or notoriety.)

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all love the "abundance mentality" stuff, but that is just plain false. There isn't an infinite number of humans on the planet, let alone an infinite number of attractive women in any given person's daily range of operations. (I've been there before; it's quite possible to "overfish" a given area, especially in smaller towns.)

A: He doesn't mean literally. Even in small towns, there are plenty of lovely women. Unless you live in BFE you can easily drive to a bigger town. You just need to put in some effort

How so, unless one has other desirable options available that have a reasonable chance at not rejecting one?

A: if you don't have more than 1 option, you're ****ing up. It's called oneitis.

How specifically is this done?

A : Don't always make yourself available to the women you are talking to. Strech yourself thin. Don't reveal every detail about yourself. In fact, hardly talk about yourself at ALL! Don't agree with everything, have your own opinions. Make her figure you out.

Why would you want to be someone's poor choice?

A: first, I think you misunderstood what he said. I believe what he's talking about is the nature of women to be kind of crazy and emotional. Don't go trying to be "captain save a ho" and help her rationalize the crazy things women do, just laugh at the craziness for how ****ing stupid it is.

Relying on exceptionalism is problematic in that by definition not everyone can be exceptional. (In anything, only 50% of us can be above-median, whether it's clothing choice or expertise or position or notoriety.)

A: Here he isn't talking about wearing the richest clothing, being the smartest, or taking the less popular position on subjects. Wear clothes that fit YOU as a person. Don't go out and buy an affliction shirt just cuz everyone wears them. If you have no expertise on anything, then learn something interesting. Take a class, read a book, learn to dance... Just be interesting. You're overanalyzing this too much. If there's one thing you can learn from this whole site is don't overanalyze stuff and be a MAN. For christ sake, it's in your genes. I'd quote it, but in 40 year old virgin when he's talking to Steve carrel about lions tackling gazelles and tackling drunk *****es. It's built into your DNA that you want women, so just do it and do it confidently.

Hope this cleared a bit up for you

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post CJ. Agree with all the rules.

And to the posters that question the abundent women rule and the rejection is meaningless rule, why question it?

Those rules are there so you can take on the mentality of "f*ck it." Don't take life too seriously, you've only got one. Don't dwell on a rejection. Always prefer rejection to regret. Having regret later that you didn't try to talk to a girl/woman is much worse than being rejected by her.

And unless you live in a small village in the mountains of goatland Montana, there will be chicks. Attractive chicks.

~B-Smooth

eashanwali

Reaction score
Ladies Man

Ever wondered how your friend manages to talk to different women in college; be charming and have women wrapped around his finger all the time? Well you can be that tooo…CLICK HERE

logicallefty

Reaction score
eashanwali said:
Ever wondered how your friend manages to talk to different women in college; be charming and have women wrapped around his finger all the time? Well you can be that tooo…CLICK HERE
Do you run this site or is this just a site you like?

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
Good thread :up:
It might work for some girls but let's be honest the hotter they are they like to be treated like trash !

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thechamp said:
It might work for some girls but let's be honest the hotter they are they like to be treated like trash !
True but always remember nothing is set in stone...

IMO, the way I look at advice/input is I see if its been tested in the field (thru experience and practice) and see how it relates to me. Then the next step is key....I incorporate what I find useful and see what works for ME

Everyone is different. Nothing when it comes to dating women works 100% of the time but it's up to you to decide what's best for you...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There might be many women but I'm attracted to less than 10% of them.

I'll shorten this list to one item:

1) be good looking