Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your best pick up lines

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't know if there's already a topic like this but I want you to write your best pick up lines so we can have a collection of them... I'll add them later to the main post... you can also write the best situation to use them at so we can even split them into categories...

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My number one all time line is "Hi"

My number 2 is making a random comment about something that is happening in the environment.

I know it's easy to get into memorizing lines for the best situation and whatnot but you shouldn't worry about that stuff. Just say anything to get into the conversation and experiment + do what gives you the most fun. Canned lines only stifle your creativity !

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:

My number 2 is making a random comment about something that is happening in the environment.

I know it's easy to get into memorizing lines for the best situation and whatnot but you shouldn't worry about that stuff. Just say anything to get into the conversation and experiment + do what gives you the most fun. Canned lines only stifle your creativity !
This.

Also one I like which I thought of on the spot once. Works well with shy girls or if she isn't opening to you.

*Rubs her arm* "Don't be shy, I don't bite you know! *pause*... Well not yet anyway, I don't you well enough for that!"

Depending on her reaction keep egging it on or cut it off and move on. Haven't had that fail me yet. Don't use it every time, have a bunch of things like that ready or think of them as you go on

lockout

Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:

helped me

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh ok then :) well I usually start with the same... or I just ask her what's her name... I just thought that there might be some original and funny ways to start a conversation and so on...

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"why should girls masturbate with these two fingers?.. Because they're mine."
"Hey baby. Nice eyes. Can I touch them?"
"HEY GUISE! GUISE! WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MEEEEE!"
"Damn girl, your feet must be sore, cos you been running around in my mind ALL DAY."
"...****... you are so sexy..."
"Hello."
"****... You are HOT. You're like, a nine out of ten. You could be a ten... If you were naked on top of me."

NOTE: All can be enhanced by a pre-approach leer lasting approx. 7 minutes. This will build a strong comfort base for these attraction lines to work off.

*Some of these actually work.

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
"why should girls masturbate with these two fingers?.. Because they're mine."
"Hey baby. Nice eyes. Can I touch them?"
"HEY GUISE! GUISE! WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MEEEEE!"
"Damn girl, your feet must be sore, cos you been running around in my mind ALL DAY."
"...****... you are so sexy..."
"Hello."
"****... You are HOT. You're like, a nine out of ten. You could be a ten... If you were naked on top of me."

NOTE: All can be enhanced by a pre-approach leer lasting approx. 7 minutes. This will build a strong comfort base for these attraction lines to work off.

*Some of these actually work.

you have much to learn young jedi

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NobodyCares1 said:
oh ok then :) well I usually start with the same... or I just ask her what's her name... I just thought that there might be some original and funny ways to start a conversation and so on...

I don't like going for the name. I always leave it like 10 minutes in. O I havent' got your name yet, makes em feel like we're deep in convo. Name's not important anyways. And not asking makes the situation more spontaneous which it is.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smashed off my face one night at a club saw this gorgeous girl walk past me, me being me, slapped her ass....she turned to me and said did u just slap my ass... I said no i Hi-5'd it. She then asked me my name..from then i cant remember much but the night did end with her giving me a handjob in the club.

Note to DJ: Never tell a woman ur name, if there interested, they'll ask ;)

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't call them pick up lines i call them openers. And 9 times out of ten they work.

spectacular

Don Juan
Reaction score
This works if she is shy..."hey miss,saw you checking me out and since you kinda shy I came over to say hello.What's your name?"

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't do pick lines.

But the following approaches seem to work well:

"Hi there, I saw you from across the room, I wanted to know who the woman in blue was."
"Why?"
"Because they say blue is what the women of good looks were, and I never pass the opportunity to speak with such people. My name is ......, what's yours?"

Of course that's not a common saying and something completely made up, but it's engaging since it piques interest. The key in the pick up is to engage, since in that space, she is thinking if you're worthy of dating. Note this isn't just based on looks, but a host of other traits.

I don't agree with classic pick-up lines, they had their day in the 80s/90s, but they've lost their edge now.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
old_skoolr said:
Smashed off my face one night at a club saw this gorgeous girl walk past me, me being me, slapped her ass....she turned to me and said did u just slap my ass... I said no i Hi-5'd it.
made me laugh.

but actually every single time i see a guy doing it (the slap on her ass) the women just turn around and give him a slap on their face, that's the easy one.
sometimes they're calling some friends, making the guy who slapped her in the ass regret what he did, that's the hard one.

I don't agree with classic pick-up lines, they had their day in the 80s/90s, but they've lost their edge now.
what are you calling classic PU line ?

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stuff like "is there a mirror in your pants because i can see myself in there". too cheesy IMO. best thing to me is just to have a good conversation opener, engage her, then get her number.

Nik TPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just come up and say what's up and smile. Don't complicate things.

Mpavlo

Reaction score
The word of the day is legs. So lets go back to my place and spread the word.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heard this one used before "hey baby you have the type of legs I like....feet on one end and puzzy on the other!"

:down:

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMale said:
made me laugh.

but actually every single time i see a guy doing it (the slap on her ass) the women just turn around and give him a slap on their face, that's the easy one.
sometimes they're calling some friends, making the guy who slapped her in the ass regret what he did, that's the hard one.

lol yeh ive seen it happened, honestly dont recommend it, but when were at clubs drinking, its sorta happens, never happened to me though haha