Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ebola just popped up in texas.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well body fluid contact also includes saliva. If someone in close proximity has it and talks to you and you get a droplet in your eye or mouth.. Guess what... You got it.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about if you go down there to "help", then don't plan on coming back until this thing is dealt with.

One way tickets, until further notice.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Only if the infected person is an active case.

In which case, they aren't likely to be anywhere near the gen pop.

Study up.

You're in a tizzy about nothing.
So....the milisecond someone becomes active they all of the sudden magically get transported to a secure location where people in body suits are waiting to treat them?

I agree that it's nothing to start running around with your head chopped off over. However, just how this infected person got into the U.S., from Liberia of all places, shows just how easy it is for an "infected" person to travel around the U.S. not knowing he's infected. That's not comforting.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
retard altruism taken to it's logical conclusion

Tictac said:
Only if the infected person is an active case.

In which case, they aren't likely to be anywhere near the gen pop.

Study up.
Look everyone at how educated I am with my casual dismissiveness and moral preening when it comes to deadly diseases. I'm even toeing the status whoring libtard line when it comes to DEATH, God I'm so snarky, edgy and progressive.

Read a book douche canoe wow just wow

:rolleyes:
Fvcking imbecile.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
However, just how this infected person got into the U.S., from Liberia of all places, shows just how easy it is for an "infected" person to travel around the U.S. not knowing he's infected. That's not comforting.
I'm guessing it was one of our own lib-tards who went over there to 'help' the poor africans for their own self-absorbed reasons. Now we all have to deal with the sh*t.

ETA: Nevermind, they are saying it's some Liberian here to visit relatives.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Look everyone at how educated I am with my casual dismissiveness and moral preening when it comes to deadly diseases. I'm even toeing the status whoring libtard line when it comes to DEATH, God I'm so snarky, edgy and progressive.

Read a book douche canoe wow just wow

:rolleyes:
Fvcking imbecile.
"Look at me.... I'm (.)(.), a know-nothing douchebag. I believe what I read on Storm Front and other reputable websites that peddle nonsense.

Believe what you want mouth-breather. And stay in your Mom's basement.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
"Look at me.... I'm (.)(.), a know-nothing douchebag. I believe what I read on Storm Front and other reputable websites that peddle nonsense.

Believe what you want mouth-breather. And stay in your Mom's basement.
Still conjuring up the manufactured faux outrage (needed by the hivemind) toward someone daring to point out the average sub-Saharan IQ I see.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're either an extremely altruistically cursed feminine simpleton or a chick.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
You know nothing about me, or much else mouthbreather.

You draw conclusions with no information, not even the conclusion of your "academic" posting.

Enjoy your ignorance. It's all you've got.

Your mother is calling you.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao....typical how the usual sosuave basement manospambot trolls bring up race and "libtards" in any thread they post in.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac, let me ask you two questions:

1. If ebola is so difficult to contract, why are there ebola EPIDEMICS in several African countries, with thousands of people already dead?

2. Why are doctors treating ebola patients in Africa getting infected, despite taking extreme precautions to avoid exposure?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Body fluid contact with an active case is how the disease spreads. Those are common in areas with outbreaks, especially in areas with low public health assets.

That body fluid contact will be highest with those treating or around active cases, like doctors.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Body fluid contact with an active case is how the disease spreads. Those are common in areas with outbreaks, especially in areas with low public health assets.

That body fluid contact will be highest with those treating or around active cases, like doctors.
Right. Well, according to the article, the infected person (but not active) originally went to the Doctors but was sent home. It wasn't until he became active that the Doctor was able to say: "Hey, you know, I guess you have Ebola. Well, lets, uh, put you in this room over here, and you know, stay there for a while. Just hold on, let me figure out what to do, in the mean time...I guess just don't touch anyone."

Well.....when was the point that this person became "active"? Was it when he was on the basketball court sweating all over the place? Was it when he was banging out some chick? Was it when he was giving his family members a hug and a kiss? If any of those circumstances were the case, then ..... guess we have a few more "infected" people. Next question, when are they going to become active?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly peaks and valleys... And who have they visited?

Ever play "the plague" or whatever it is on google play for your android? ......

Edit: no need to be so hard on eachother... Ebola likes everyone just the same.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
There is something different about this strain in that it has spread rapidly.

Any claims by people that you only have to worry if it is active or body fluid contact obviously do not recognize there is a difference somewhere this time and that viruses mutate.
Yes, this is the fear. All that body hopping in Africa offers a chance to mutate with EVERY SINGLE TRANSMISSION.

And I'm not sure I'd trust the CDC to say it was airborne even if it was.

The real problem might happen IF there's over 100 cases in a few major U.S. cities. Not from the disease itself, but from people freaking out and not going to work, hoarding food, etc.

Not to mention the FEDS coming in with their "shelter in place" nonsense.

Jesus Christ I hope it doesn't come to that.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Yes, this is the fear. All that body hopping in Africa offers a chance to mutate with EVERY SINGLE TRANSMISSION.

And I'm not sure I'd trust the CDC to say it was airborne even if it was.

The real problem might happen IF there's over 100 cases in a few major U.S. cities. Not from the disease itself, but from people freaking out and not going to work, hoarding food, etc.

Not to mention the FEDS coming in with their "shelter in place" nonsense.

Jesus Christ I hope it doesn't come to that.
There would be pandemonium here if that happened.

Hygiene and sterility practices here are such that I doubt a disease transmitted by body fluid exposure only (at this point) would become a major epidemic or pandemic. Now an aerosolized virus?? Totally different story.