Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Canadian Wh0res Want Justice

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a huge story going on here in Canada about a guy who worked in the media. He participated in D&S sex with a bunch of women, and now they all apparently want justice.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-b...dly-choked-beat-n-b-woman-with-belt-1.2818879

The woman, who spoke to the Toronto Star earlier this week, told CBC's Information Morning Moncton that Ghomeshi choked and beat her with his belt, smothered her until she almost blacked out, and left her with severe bruises on her body after a weekend at his house in Toronto in 2012.
What a terrible thing to do to a woman! Oh wait, then there's this piece:

None of the women CBC has interviewed have filed a complaint of any kind with police.
In other words, they didn't view it as hateful violence at the time.

My favourite is the confession written by one of the women:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/reva-seth/reva-seth-jian-ghomeshi_b_6077296.html

I've been married for 11 years to an incredible man. We have three kids, and I know that I am very lucky to be at that place where this feels possible.
Well, it's good that she's in a stable relationship with a loving husband. So when did all this stuff with Jian take place?

I first met Jian in the late spring of 2002.
Okay, let's do the math. 2014-2002 = 12 years.

...and you've been married for 11 of them. Where was your fiancée when you met Jian?

The evening started out fine. We had a drink, we smoked some pot and we hung out chatting. A while later we started kissing.
You're out drinking, getting stoned and making out with this guy. Again, where was your fiancée?

This whole news story reeks of wh0res wanting their cake and eating it too. The only "problem" this guy has is knowing how to send these women on an emotional rollercoaster during sex.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got into a debate with a bunch of white knights and women on Facebook over this news story. If the guy gets charged, then perhaps we should be eliminating anything to do with bondage, D and S, and any extreme fetishes. Sexual freedom is going to royally fvck things up when it comes to the law.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me that he left a woman, and she felt obliged to SJW him. Then the other women jumped on the bandwagon. More and more I find it hard to want to date in todays litigious world. I may not be a celebrity, but I have resources that I care not to part with.
KC

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Canadian, and my facebook is full of women going off about this. How many men are violent etc. Its all I can do to keep my mouth shut.

And yeah, I did the math immediately on the one married chick. My red pill radar never turns off.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't keep my mouth shut. I can't. I'd hate to say it, but this guy is fvcked.

I love how society has been promoting sexual expression & freedom. Then a guy goes a bit overboard with it, and it's suddenly "rape culture". We were better off when all this 5hit was kept behind the bedroom door where it belonged.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I love how society has been promoting sexual expression & freedom...

... for women.

Subtext of OP story is "he never called!" But of course we will never see that angle, the dozens of texts and calls from these "abused" starf-ers, "whatcha up to?" "hey, we're at XYZ, come by!" "Hey, you still up?"

Hell hath no fury like a starf-cker scorned. Amazing that people don't see straight through crap like this.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just listened to the telephone interview with one of the women he dated. On the first date, he pulled her hair. Then she attends THREE more tapings of his show and goes out on another date with him.

Why are these women getting credibility for being "brave victims speaking out"? They should be "dumb bytches for going back to something they apparently didn't like"

I can't help but wonder how many women are currently fantasizing about him doing that 5hit to them.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't help but wonder how many women are currently fantasizing about him doing that 5hit to them.

I've had plenty of them ask me to do it to them.

U

user43770

Bible_Belt said:

I've had plenty of them ask me to do it to them.
Me too. And the ones that didn't ask for it definitely seemed to enjoy it.

Also, did everyone suddenly forget that 50 shades of grey sold millions of copies?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
This is not the women's vault, PUA logic dictates that the man simply should have been improving himself and working on his game and not having any sort of relationship beyond sex.

Canadian women are flawless, truthful and logical, or didn't you know that?

Reminds me of the Rateh Parson's witch hunt

Just a reminder: Self improvement doesn't mean sh1t from a jail cell.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an incredibly ironic story of chickens coming home to roost. The guy is a "progressive", leftist P.O.S. of the worst kind. A few excerpts about him from the article by Maclean's Magazine:

The platform the show had created for him—and his on-air persona as an impossibly sensitive, progressive feminist—helped to draw women to him. He often searched for messages about him posted by women on Twitter or Facebook and, if the women were attractive, alleges one former staffer, he’d contact them directly. “He was soliciting non-stop. It was his playground.”
Ghomeshi’s ability to inspire near-messianic devotion to his politically progressive message—amid rumours and whisper campaigns—dates back decades, to his days at Toronto’s York University, where he began as a theatre major in 1985 and graduated with a degree in political science in 1995, with time out to tour with Moxy Früvous. In 1989, when he still went by Jean Ghomeshi, he staged a bold, but unsuccessful, coup to overthrow the student government. “It was like he was the Messiah,” says Peter Merrick, who sat on council at the time. “He came in with that flowing hair and people who supported him.” Ghomeshi spoke for those beyond the then-conservative student-council orbit: He wanted to bring more women, minorities and queer students, and their concerns, into student government. “It was like he was their saviour,” says Merrick. “He played right into that. He had this persona and supported all the right things; he took control of the narrative.”
At York, Ghomeshi “wanted to be the champion of women’s issues,” says Mitch Blass, a council vice-president. Ghomeshi’s election promises included increasing funding to the Women’s Centre. He spoke out in support of increased safety measures for women on campus, and co-founded a pro-choice network. Under him, YFS boycotted and published names of companies that have “ties to, or engage in racist, sexist, or homophobic activities.”
http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/jian-ghomeshi-how-he-got-away-with-it/

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
This is an incredibly ironic story of chickens coming home to roost. The guy is a "progressive", leftist P.O.S. of the worst kind. A few excerpts about him from the article by Maclean's Magazine:

http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/jian-ghomeshi-how-he-got-away-with-it/
That dude sounds like a Hitler/David Koresh type guy. He may be an alpha male and great with women, but he also sounds like sociopath. I bet he's done worse than D&S.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
That dude sounds like a Hitler/David Koresh type guy. He may be an alpha male and great with women, but he also sounds like sociopath. I bet he's done worse than D&S.
Well, women are drawn to sociopaths like kids to candy. Wouldn't surprise me.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://i61.tinypic.com/2hs691t.png

To Mister Mangina Ghomeshi:

No sir, you were not fired "because of your private life". If that were the case, then those females who were interviewed (who had the same or similar "private lives") would have been fired to! You weren't fired because of your private life. You are being fired because you are a man and a woman chose to exercise her LEGAL POWER OVER YOU!

Are you getting the picture yet you simpering male feminist!? It's illegal for MEN, WHENEVER WOMEN WANT IT TO BE but it's perfectly legal for women to have any kind of private life they like. Just as it's perfectly legal for women to make false rape allegations with NO FvCKING CONSEQUENCES AT ALL! Had you made similar accusations against her, you would still be the one demonized and fired.

This is why many men here aren't showing a great deal of sympathy for you Jian. You've towed ^this^ feminazi party line for a long time and now it's been turned on you. You thought you'd be immune from misandry if you engaged in it yourself by celebrating all things woman!? That's not how it works buddy.

The progressive prick got exactly what he deserved.I love watching the left eat one of their own!He's a 'man' who has spent much of his broadcasting career promoting feminism.

Honestly? Fvck him. Let him be eaten by the monster he helped to feed.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be a freak in private and keep it to yourself or enjoy your celebrity all the while knowing that your secret will eventually be revealed. Pick one.

He showed colossally bad judgement and gets zero sympathy from me.