Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rowdy Roddy Piper Passes Away

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
First Dusty Rhodes, now Rowdy Roddy Piper at 61.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/rowdy-roddy-piper-passes-away-27737907

Piper apparently had a heart attack, he was totally out of shape for years with the huge pot belly.

Just another reminder guys that we need to enjoy life every single day and moment, as well as chase our LIFE'S vision, dreams and purpose.

One day we all have to pass away, just make it so that when you do pass away there's a laundry list of accomplishments that will be listed next to your Legacy.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better to die at 61 after a life of accomplishments and satisfaction than to die at 80 after 65 yrs of doing what you dont want and the rest feeling useless to society and your own family.

Nowadays there arent many men that die old and happy at the same time.

Abuse our bodies? well if the alternative is living a over cautious life avoiding anything that is dangerous, immoral or illegal...well let me die at 50.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just heard about it. Roddy Piper was one of my favorite wrestler back in the day. I really liked Piper's Pit. Last I saw him, he looked okay and he was on Celebrity Wife Swap with Ric Flair. I remember Piper telling Flair to slow down from his fast lifestyle, and that Piper wanted to see Flair around for awhile. Strange it was Piper to go first.

And I just read that Nature Boy Buddy Landel died last month. Not many 80's wrestling stars left.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young OG said:
I was a huge wrestling fan in the 80s and early 90s. Wrestlers don't seem to live to be very old. It's probably cause of how badly they abuse there bodies.
Piper was an early favorite of mine, very funny, very charismatic.

Neither Piper nor Dusty Rhodes were in very good shape. But there are plenty of examples of wrestlers who were ripped who died young - the Ultimate Warrior is a recent example. I'm not at all convinced that bulking up your body is a healthy thing to do in the long run. I think guys who are obsessed with adding muscle end up carrying around more weight than their frames were meant to carry (admittedly, I'm guilty of this myself).

It's great to be strong, and big, but I don't think it adds any years to your lifespan.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
Piper was an early favorite of mine, very funny, very charismatic.

Neither Piper nor Dusty Rhodes were in very good shape. But there are plenty of examples of wrestlers who were ripped who died young - the Ultimate Warrior is a recent example. I'm not at all convinced that bulking up your body is a healthy thing to do in the long run. I think guys who are obsessed with adding muscle end up carrying around more weight than their frames were meant to carry (admittedly, I'm guilty of this myself).

It's great to be strong, and big, but I don't think it adds any years to your lifespan.
Muscle in and of itself does have a ton of health benefits. The issue with guys like Ultimate Warrior is that he was significantly pumped up on the "bad" steroids back in the day during the WWF's Golden Era. He abused them. When you eventually get off of them there are still side effects and damage that can't be repaired, that's why Warrior died so early.

Piper and Rhodes were just mainly out of shape and not taking care of themselves in terms of proper eating, nutrition, etc. Piper would even joke about being out of shape all of the time. Piper's belly was extremely big, hung over, etc.

You can live to see the 80's age range with just a focus on proper nutrition, exercise, vitamins, and keeping major stress levels to a minimum. Unfortunately, with the gynocentric/feminism based society and how women screw men over with the Family Court (using his kids as weapons), that crap just ADDS to the guy's stress.

But that's one thing I've been focused on heavily, that's proper nutrition, exercise, vitamins and keeping my stress levels down while keeping my happiness/joy/contentment high.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the legends are dying. I'm glad my two favorites still hanging in there

ric flair and sting