Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another Good Cop!

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
in every case, the guy was refusing to obey police commands. Hey, guess what? Cops AINT just gonna let you go!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just another bad cop killing and lying...and this idiot knew he had a bodycam that contradicted the lies him and his buddies told (theyre the real thugs in this case). Talk about a lack of professionalism.

Good luck avoiding a conviction. The DA went after that idiot hard.

Just as in the Walter Scott case, these situations make you wonder just how many killings have been covered up over the years. Thank the heavens for this technological age we live in.

PS - A couple of the cops involved in this case, were also involved in the killing of a mentally ill man a few years ago. Of course there was a large lawsuit settlement that taxpayers paid for.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
And who needs to do a better job of training thugs who refuse to obey the law?
Another worthless leach of society drags another cop down (literally) due to their lack of regard for the law.

No tag
Driving on suspended license
Very likely intoxicated
Attempting to flee the scene

Now this cop has to pay the price. I bet he gets off, though.

I'll say this - I would feel MUCH safer with the cop out running around in society, than I would Samuel Dubose.

Stupid mfers.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Just another bad cop killing and lying...and this idiot knew he had a bodycam that contradicted the lies him and his buddies told (theyre the real thugs in this case). Talk about a lack of professionalism.

Good luck avoiding a conviction. The DA went after that idiot hard.

Just as in the Walter Scott case, these situations make you wonder just how many killings have been covered up over the years. Thank the heavens for this technological age we live in.

PS - A couple of the cops involved in this case, were also involved in the killing of a mentally ill man a few years ago. Of course there was a large lawsuit settlement that taxpayers paid for.
Great post as usual Jaylan, man it seems there are a few posters who have a serious disregard for life, but only for certain groups. And a missing license plate is no excuse for cold bloodied murder which is what this is.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SAYNO said:
Great post as usual Jaylan, man it seems there are a few posters who have a serious disregard for life, but only for certain groups. And a missing license plate is no excuse for cold bloodied murder which is what this is.
Yet starting up the car and attempting to drive off with the officer is a good idea?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't tell who is at fault from that shaky video.

Being too fvcked up to understand what the cop is demanding is not justification for being shot, at least without waving a weapon around. On the other hand, the car is considered a weapon.

Did the cop dive into the car to try and get the keys? That was really stupid if he did, even if only for the sake of his own safety. And did the guy intentionally try to drive off with the cop and drag him, or was he just too fvcked up to know what was going on? The toxicology report from his autopsy might shed a little light on that. I think the more drugs and alcohol the guy had in him, the worse it makes the cop look for shooting him.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the cop isn't white and shoots a suspect or the suspect is white in similar circumstances, just crickets. Remember the cop shooting multiple times and killing the passenger when he got out of the car with his hands up http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/jan/22/new-jersey-police-shoot-man-dead-stopping-car-video? As far as I know , crickets.

So why is this similar incident now considered murder? And why should I care when there is a double standard?

Officer Braheme Days involved in the controversial shooting has never been disciplined let alone charged that I can find and has had numerous complaints against him since he was hired in 2012http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2975749/Cop-involved-controversial-shooting-extorted-woman-sex-caught-shoplifting-claims-25million-lawsuit.html

There's a double standard.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
Yet starting up the car and attempting to drive off with the officer is a good idea?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
You know what's really stupid?

A sworn upholder of the law killing an unarmed person needlessly, and then trying to cover it up knowing full well that video evidence exists contradicting his lies. How arrogant do you have to be to think you'd get away with that? But when so many bad cops get slaps on the wrist, is it any wonder this officer tried to pull one over on everyone?

That's what Americans get from some of their law enforcement. Bullying, corruption, lies, and cover-ups. These folks are supposed to be professionals held to a higher standard. Every day there's something new with a bad officer in the news.

Just this week, a motorist released a video of an off duty officer road raging and threatening to kill him.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...e-of-a-medford-ma-narcotics-detective/399860/

Now imagine if this detective tried that stunt against a concealed weapon permit holder? If this cop got blown away, the motorist likely would have been railroaded and jailed for murdering a cop...even though that bully cop didnt originally identify himself, and was threatening the other driver with murder (while reaching in his pockets!). People get killed by the police for much less!

And somehow this officer with a history of behavior such as this, is on paid leave. Any of us would be sitting in jail right now.

/rant

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
If the cop isn't white and shoots a suspect or the suspect is white in similar circumstances, just crickets. Remember the cop shooting multiple times and killing the passenger when he got out of the car with his hands up http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/jan/22/new-jersey-police-shoot-man-dead-stopping-car-video? As far as I know , crickets.

So why is this similar incident now considered murder? And why should I care when there is a double standard?

Officer Braheme Days involved in the controversial shooting has never been disciplined let alone charged that I can find and has had numerous complaints against him since he was hired in 2012http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2975749/Cop-involved-controversial-shooting-extorted-woman-sex-caught-shoplifting-claims-25million-lawsuit.html

There's a double standard.
Well, you actually chose a bad example. These are actually two different situations. It was dark, suapect had a gun, was resisting officers directions, made a stupid decision to get out of the car and was shot at least once by both the BLACK officer and a WHITE officer. In addition he (Jermaine Reid) was a felon who had previous run in's with the police before and had already served 13 years in prison and the officers were aware that he was a very dangerous felon. I personally feel that they were in the right in that situation.

But in the Samuel Dubose shooting things are a little murkier, he didn't appear to represent an immediate danger to Tensey, I believe he over reacted and escalated the situation and then used deadly force to detain instead of de-escalating. But, beyond the racial aspect , I'm of the opinion that they are allowing psychologically unfit and poorly trained individuals to police our streets when they really shouldn't be..

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SAYNO said:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/30/us/ohio-sam-dubose-tensing/

Samuel Dubose was killed after being initially stopped for driving without a front license plate.
No, he was stopped for driving without a license plate. He was killed for attempting to flee the scene and potentially killing an officer. Both of those actions are felonies. People do not realize that their car is a weapon.

He thought he could get away and payed the price for it. Just like Sandra Bland, they both disobeyed and bad things happened. Their actions BEFOREHAND landed themselves there, the cops simply punished them for it. He chose to drive without a license and he chose to attempt to run away. It's sad that he had to die and that an officer got hurt, but that's the fate they both chose- one worse than the other. Had he simply drove with a license plate, like you're supposed to, nobody would have gotten hurt.

I personally would have told that officer to just let him run away as he is already in the database and a warrant for his arrest can easily be issued within 24 hours. He can't hide. I also would not punish the officer, but I wouldn't be too happy since I feel as if he should have let him run away, but I would make sure he is in mental condition as he just took someones life.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
I thought this was an open and shut case because it was it was established that the driver was reaching to unlock his seatbelt?

What do you make of the proven fact that officers repeatedly lied during the investigation about the cop being dragged before he fired until the video was released?

Everyone seems to have opposing "facts" about everything though. Who to believe who to believe....
Watch the video again. He started the car up after being told to step out. That is when things go downhill.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skyline said:
No, he was stopped for driving without a license plate. He was killed for attempting to flee the scene and potentially killing an officer. Both of those actions are felonies. People do not realize that their car is a weapon.

He thought he could get away and payed the price for it. Just like Sandra Bland, they both disobeyed and bad things happened. Their actions BEFOREHAND landed themselves there, the cops simply punished them for it. He chose to drive without a license and he chose to attempt to run away. It's sad that he had to die and that an officer got hurt, but that's the fate they both chose- one worse than the other. Had he simply drove with a license plate, like you're supposed to, nobody would have gotten hurt.

I personally would have told that officer to just let him run away as he is already in the database and a warrant for his arrest can easily be issued within 24 hours. He can't hide. I also would not punish the officer, but I wouldn't be too happy since I feel as if he should have let him run away, but I would make sure he is in mental condition as he just took someones life.
Video clearly shows the officer was never hurt or in danger of being hurt.

District Attorney Deters made this clear as well. Nevermind all the lying former officer Tensing did.

Mind you Deters has a history of siding with cops in these kinds of cases...so clearly Tensing really fvked up for Deters to go after him like this. I'll trust Deters and police chief Blackwell over the armchair lawyers seeing what they want to see. I definitely commend Chief Blackwell for his comments following all of this. He really seems like he wants to find justice and move forward together with his community.

If Tensing truly felt he was in danger and that he was in the right, he wouldn't have felt the need to lie to cover his ass. His actions and that video left both the chief and the DA no choice but to turn their backs on him.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
It's amaZing that even with video evidence people see what they want to see.

I can't tell that the driver wanted to drive away from that video just like Bible Belt yet somehow you are sure of it. The actual fact is that he didn't. This goes back to the debate of should would be violent criminals be dealt with before they actually commit the crime? Except in this case there was no clear intent. What was clear was the officer reaching into the car. I don't believe that's taught to any cops anywhere Especially without another officer observing from the passengers side.

Andy question still hasn't been answered. Why did all the officers involved feel the need to lie to investigators and claimed the cop was dragged before he fired until the video was released? Surely there would be no need for a cover up by the officers involved if this guys actions were truly justified
Also, the DA even pointed out that Mr Dubose wasnt violent. Nor does he have a violent record. Thus the officer's actions stepped way over the line. And I was surprised by the admonishment Deters gave Tensing. Ive never seen a DA go after someone on TV like that and straight up say he should have never been an officer.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SAYNO makes a liberal social justice thread while having an anti-liberal social justice signature. Amazing.

Noncompliant vermin slain by cop. Good riddance.

All people have to do is respectfully follow the officer's instructions. That's it. If they're too dysfunctional to do that, then they're too dysfunctional to live.

It's a shame our culture as a whole has become so weak that it would persecute officers for this stuff.... Bleeding heart liberal filth.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
SAYNO makes a liberal social justice thread while having an anti-liberal social justice signature. Amazing.

All people have to do is respectfully follow the officer's instructions. That's it. If they're too dysfunctional to do that, then they're too dysfunctional to live.

It's a shame our culture as a whole has become so weak that it would persecute officers for this stuff.... Bleeding heart liberal filth.
The only filth I see here is you clown, take that nonsense elsewhere. Did you learn how to speak like that in prison or are you (as judging by your other threads and comments) just pure unadulterated evil?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SAYNO said:
The only filth I see here is you clown, take that nonsense elsewhere. Did you learn how to speak like that in prison or are you (as judging by your other threads and comments) just pure unadulterated evil?
Just like clockwork - here comes the shaming. Liberals didn't get the answer they wanted, so attack the other viewpoint.

You all must really be shaking to think about what will happen if Trump gets elected. Every last bit of this garbage is about sh*tball ghetto people, and them being ****y due to the safe haven they have with Obama the master race baiter as president. 16 more months....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:

Excellence.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Video clearly shows the officer was never hurt or in danger of being hurt.
You watched the video right?

He clearly was reaching for the ignition with his right hand and looked like he was driving off with his left. And if he didn't, how did he end up a couple feet behind the car? Did he magically jump to the right really far? I don't think so...

It's amazing how fast the chief can throw one of his officers under the bus so fast like that. Maybe he just doesn't want to look bad towards a certain community, after all the chief did assist in training that officer.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
How culpable would the officer and city be if he knowingly let this guy drive away while under influence of drugs and alcohol and he ran over a child?

For the safety of the community, did he really have a choice other than to find a way to stop this?
Do you really think ghetto slime (or any other liberal, including Jaylan, Hillary Clinton, or Planned Parenthood) ACTUALLY care about the well-being of any children that aren't their own? Even with their own, it's only about their own ego.

We have a huge sense of self in this country right now, and ZERO sense of community. If these libs truly cared, the death of all these sh*tballs would only be seen as good and necessary.