Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Donald Trump raped his wife

Reaction score
Stupidity of the media defined right there.

"oh ya by the way, 20 years ago, my husband raped me cuz i didnt want to have sex and he still had sex with me"

get the F*CK out of here.

Worse than the Hulk Hogan 8 years ago n*gger comment.

Even the conservative radio hosts in my city are killing him for it....they are usually on point about stuff like this but the rape word seems to throw everyone off their usual logic.

One cannot RAPE his wife. A woman who marries a man knows what kind of man she is marrying...if it is a horny kinky guy who is crazy about sex, she accepts this when she marries him. A man has no choice to have sex with anyone but his wife if he wants to be faithful. One cannot rape a wife. Get out of here.

Reaction score
the eff you CANT be charged with raping your wife. Not saying that he did, but your 'logic" sucks and the law is definitely the reverse of what you claim. If she CLAIMS that you raped her, and especially if she shows marks of violence and reports it, you're going to prison for rape. Moreover, while you're in there, you'll probably get the crap beat out of you.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip To My Marriage said:
Stupidity of the media defined right there.

"oh ya by the way, 20 years ago, my husband raped me cuz i didnt want to have sex and he still had sex with me"

get the F*CK out of here.

Worse than the Hulk Hogan 8 years ago n*gger comment.

Even the conservative radio hosts in my city are killing him for it....they are usually on point about stuff like this but the rape word seems to throw everyone off their usual logic.

One cannot RAPE his wife. A woman who marries a man knows what kind of man she is marrying...if it is a horny kinky guy who is crazy about sex, she accepts this when she marries him. A man has no choice to have sex with anyone but his wife if he wants to be faithful. One cannot rape a wife. Get out of here.
I agree, regardless of how the laws have been changed, can't rape your wife only physically assault her which is a separate thing. The media will resort to anything and stop at nothing to discredit Trump and get their crony Jeb the nominee.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twenty years ago, Trump was fvcking Marla Maples, not Ivana; she was the woman he later married after divorcing Ivana. So she certainly has a motivation to hate him and make up stories like this - he left her for a much younger and hotter piece of ass.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I force sex with a woman who does not want to have sex and says no its rape even if it's my wife. Lol Just cause' you married doesn't mean you can fūck her anytime you like even if she says no.

That being said, the definition of rape HAS changed to mean "I regret being responsible for said sexual action". Women have no accountability, why are these women allowed to wait 20-30 years to finally report that they were "raped". And where's the proof? Why is it everytime a woman cries rape she's believed no holds bar to the tee, the guy is GUILTY! I mean come on, she's a woman! Why would she lie about that?! Surely she has no motive like being left by her billionaire husband for a younger woman!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't help Trump either that his lawyer is saying stupid sh!t about spousal rape as well.

The cable news stations are loving how this blowhard keeps himself in the top news. Every few days there's something new said that's making headlines.

I cannot wait to see Trump eaten alive during the debates. When it comes time to discuss his politics in detail, people will see what a fraud he is. He's no conservative. It's pretty obvious if you simply do a 5 minute google search on his politic beliefs over the last few years. Hell, just a week ago he basically stated that he's in favor of amnesty (which somehow gets every other Republican labeled a RINO except Trump)

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
effective IMMEDIATELY, ALL political, racial, and religious threads are BANNED. Current threads will be locked. Any new threads created is grounds for a ban, as this is going to be the only warning. If you want to discuss certain topics through Private Messages, you are welcome to do that.
________

Thanks Gaylan for proving that no matter what the mods say, you continue to demonstrate that it does not ever apply to you.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
I cannot wait to see Trump eaten alive during the debates. When it comes time to discuss his politics in detail, people will see what a fraud he is. He's no conservative. It's pretty obvious if you simply do a 5 minute google search on his politic beliefs over the last few years. Hell, just a week ago he basically stated that he's in favor of amnesty (which somehow gets every other Republican labeled a RINO except Trump)
Who cares about his views? I want to see him at the debates, only because these other blowhards need to be taken down a few pegs. Walker, Perry, Rubio, et. al...all morons too chickensh!t to say what they mean or mean what they say. Hillary and Sanders too of course. I don't necessarily want to see Trump win, but I'm enjoying his bull in a china shop routine. Fukk those other candidates. The last several presidents we've elected have been frauds so that doesn't make Trump any worse. Notice not one of them has said Trump was wrong about anything (except the McCain comment because no one will touch that). Even so, I saw Rick Perry on TV the other day and he didn't refute what Trump said about McCain, he simply said "That isn't the way you talk about another politician." The GOP has bought into political correctness hook line and sinker. I'd rather hear someone I disagree with speak offensive truths than listen to these other jacka$$es and their lies!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Who cares about his views? I want to see him at the debates, only because these other blowhards need to be taken down a few pegs. Walker, Perry, Rubio, et. al...all morons too chickensh!t to say what they mean or mean what they say. Hillary and Sanders too of course. I don't necessarily want to see Trump win, but I'm enjoying his bull in a china shop routine. Fukk those other candidates. The last several presidents we've elected have been frauds so that doesn't make Trump any worse. Notice not one of them has said Trump was wrong about anything (except the McCain comment because no one will touch that). Even so, I saw Rick Perry on TV the other day and he didn't refute what Trump said about McCain, he simply said "That isn't the way you talk about another politician." The GOP has bought into political correctness hook line and sinker. I'd rather hear someone I disagree with speak offensive truths than listen to these other jacka$$es and their lies!
Excellent post. The left is also scared to death of the Donald, thus their concern trolling.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Excellent post. The left is also scared to death of the Donald, thus their concern trolling.
Haha thanks. I just realize I probably came across a little nutty. Was still on my first cup of coffee when I wrote that. But I do think Trump appeals to red pillers because ugly truths are better overall than pretty lies.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Haha thanks. I just realize I probably came across a little nutty. Was still on my first cup of coffee when I wrote that.
Don't be ashamed to appear nutty. What's the saying, if everyone agrees with you, you know you're in trouble or something? You sort of did this in the original post where you said you don't necessarily want Trump to win. Why not? I do.

samspade said:
But I do think Trump appeals to red pillers because ugly truths are better overall than pretty lies.
To an extent. I read a part of a book about this the other day. You can take it too far. Take Hitler for example.....he blamed the Jews for crime and all the bad things that were going on in Germany at the time, and that was true - but that doesn't mean you can start killing people too in the name of 'truth'.

I wish the Donald would reel himself in on some of these things, even though it's so blatantly obvious to anyone with a brain that he is mainly being misconstrued by the media. His comments about McCain were not NEARLY as bad live as they were after the media doctored them up. And again, he was right - McCain is not TECHNICALLY a war hero. He was captured and suffered and earned the respect that brings, but that's not the definition of a hero. Either way, the Donald probably would take that one back if he could.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Being President of the United States is just another feather in Trump's hat, but it could be debated if it would be his biggest feather. I personally am leaning towards him as my candidate. We need a President with big g0nads in order to get our country's economy back in shape and earn back the respect from the world we used to have.

He is a threat to all of the other candidates both R and D.. Of course the media is going to take pot jabs at him and try to discredit him, that's what they do... I predict that Trump will stay the course and keep his frame, and either win or really shake things up.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris Christie is threatening to sick the Fed cops on Colorado and Washington for legalizing weed: http://gawker.com/chris-christie-on-drug-policy-smoke-em-while-you-got-e-1720726359

The funny part is that California, Arizona, Nevada, Maine, Massachusetts Michigan, Missouri, and Ohio all have legalization initiatives that are ahead in the polls right now.

The fed v state conflict on pot law is growing, and there is going to have to be some resolution. It looks like the Feds are going to cave, unless a right wing republican gets elected and vows to deploy the military to crack down on the reefer madness of states' rights.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Being President of the United States is just another feather in Trump's hat, but it could be debated if it would be his biggest feather. I personally am leaning towards him as my candidate. We need a President with big g0nads in order to get our country's economy back in shape and earn back the respect from the world we used to have.

He is a threat to all of the other candidates both R and D.. Of course the media is going to take pot jabs at him and try to discredit him, that's what they do... I predict that Trump will stay the course and keep his frame, and either win or really shake things up.
You know what gives me a legit LOL?

All these 'moderate' (in an attempt to be cool and look smart) Republicans that are trying to say that Trump is a joke and say things like, "He's ACTUALLY going to be in a debate? Wow Just Wow what entertainment!!!11 lulz!!!". Trump is going to absolutely bury everyone he faces in a debate. The PC police is scared to death, they know this is a guy they can't control.

Reaction score
If he follows thru all the way, he's either dying of some disease or he's EXTREMELY courageous, cause the punks will definitely try to kill him over even a small part of what he says that he'll do.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
If he follows thru all the way, he's either dying of some disease or he's EXTREMELY courageous, cause the punks will definitely try to kill him over even a small part of what he says that he'll do.
No doubt they'll try. Scorned liberals are just like scorned women. But they won't do it themselves, not enough balls, they'll hire hitmen.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0Q62RQ20150801?irpc=932

Exclusive: Donald Trump's companies have sought visas to import at least 1,100 workers

Jul 31, 2015

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Donald Trump is staking his run for U.S. president in part on a vow to protect American jobs. But this month, one of his companies, the elite Mar-a-Lago Club resort in Florida, applied to import 70 foreign workers to serve as cooks, wait staff and cleaners.

A Reuters analysis of U.S. government data reveals that this is business as usual in the New York property magnate's empire.

Trump owns companies that have sought to import at least 1,100 foreign workers on temporary visas since 2000, according to U.S. Department of Labor data reviewed by Reuters. Most of the applications were approved, the data show.
(continued)