Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daily Habits

Heisenburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Gents,

What do you consider to be good daily habits that you strive to adhere too in life. You know, the little things that go unnoticed, appear trivial but in the long run change you for the better. This could be anything. Health, family, career, money, relationships....

I'll start.

1. I burn off 400 calories everyday at the gym on the cross trainer. This generally takes me between 28-30 mins. My goal is to get under 25 mins.

2. I don't drink coffee or tea at work. Only water.

3. Fruit oatmeal smoothie every morning.

4. Limit tv to 2 hours a day max. Prison break at present.

5. Always looking to learn in my job. Even on the weekends I will search forums specific to my career. And seeking the wisdom of others. I consider my career a huge priority and one you should enjoy.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good ones

1. Consistently get proper amount of sleep.

2. Consistently get exercise.

3. Scrap daily TV and random internet surfing. Substitute teaching yourself a skill or expanding your knowledge. Ie. learn guitar, 2nd language, etc.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Reading.

If you read at least 10 pages per day (which is nothing), that's a 300-page book every month. You can improve your knowledge of something related to career/business, a hobby/or skill, or any kind of self-improvement.

If you don't like books, Youtube videos or DVD sets on your topics of interest are ok too.