Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

go to jail for not paying "voluntary" tax.

Reaction score
so it's all TOTAL bs. they'll KILL you over not paying your taxes. If you don't believe me, just try not paying, then try to resist being arrested for not paying. SEE what happens when you hit that cop, shoot at them, show a gun, or try to flee! When you are lying there, dying of being shot, remember that you did it ALL "voluntarily".

Taxes ARE taken from us, literally, at the point of a gun. Taxes pay the salaries of cops, judges, a lot of the jury members. You can't get out of paying SOME tax, if you make more than 10k per year. In fact, if you make $150 per week, regular job, they WILL take 10% of it, for SS, etc. and yes, SS IS a tax! wtf else do you IMAGINE that it is, hmm?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Difference between government and mafia? One is organized.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
All government boils down to transferring the legitimate use of force to what is (these days at least) supposed to be a fair third party.

In some (too many neighborhoods and whole nations) organized crime is indeed government.

I have never heard of a voluntary tax. Tax is the price you pay for a lot of things such as schools, roads, public safety - yada, yada..... And there is way too much waste,marauding abuse and trsignt up theft. That's why the guys that set the U.S. up wanted the least amount of government that would protect citizens from foreign goons (military), domestic violence and disputes (cops and courts), manage relationships with other nations and to regulate a couple of things like interstate commerce and a common currency. And not much else.

Since Woodrow Wilson, policiticans and their toadies have been trying to see just how much of every citizen's life they can control from Washington, D.C.which doesn't work because it can't work in the first place. So what you get instead is a bunch of megolomaniacs that need more and more money to grease their donors and voters.

Last edited:
Reaction score
you aint read a thing about the IRS and income tax, obviously. they have ALWAYS claimed that the income tax is "voluntary". what a crock of crud.

kefsusa

Banned
Reaction score
follow the law, dumbass

pay your taxes

do you think the potholes on the roads fill themselves up for free?

kefsusa

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:

Show me. Where does it say in law or regulation that the federal income tax is voluntary?
he can try but he should look at his own username. if he doesn't pay legally owed taxes he may end up in federal prison.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Gun kid, if you don't pay those voluntary taxes there is no way the government will be able to operate its black projects and do research on UFOs. :)

Peons with guns do not make demands. People with money make the rules. If you want to dissapear off the grid, the best way to do it is in plain sight, pay your taxes and no one will know or care what you are really thinking.

https://ca.search.yahoo.com/search?p=mike+and+the+mechanics+silent+running&fr=yfp-t-620

Was written for a purpose. The 80's was an age when the media wasn't yet completely controlled by the state. You'll never see X-Files type stuff on the tube anymore, its been replaced by Bruce Jenner and the ****dashian brigade.

I have a friend who is very much into guns, knives and government resistance. He also didn't pay taxes and ended up on a police watchlist as a 'radical'. I have another friend who is even more of a radical and IS part of the police force. Can you guess which one gets less heat from the 5-0?

Don't be stupid, don't make demands in plain sight. If you want to get involved in anti-government, the best way to do it is by getting involved IN the government. Chameleons hide in plain sight, weirdos and creepers are the lone wolves. If you want to be the one in control of your own destiny, there is only ONE way to do it and its by joining up and working your way into a position where no one questions you. Donald Trump is in a better position to resist the government than some dude with a 22.