Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Planned Parenthood Harvests Baby Parts for Profit

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not seeing the problem...

You think it would be better to just let those aborted fetuses rot away? Or that the fetus-makers should be entitled to a cut of the profits?

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You , Sir , are the perfect example of what is wrong. I think you miss the point, pro-abortion people (apparently like yourself) claim that a baby in the womb is just a clump of cells. If that were true then why harvest organs? The babies aren't human but their organs are?
So if the pro-abortion people finally admit to themselves that the babies they advocate killing are actual human beings, then maybe they won't sleep so well.

We do abort babies, but, in order to render this industrialized mass murder superficially acceptable, we dehumanize them by calling them fetuses. All great crimes begin with the dehumanization of the victims, and abortion is no different. All honest people, however, know exactly what a baby is, and know that abortion is the deliberate killing of human babies, on a mass scale.

All fetuses eventually become babies. If you apply the most basic mathematical theory of association then A = B therefore it stands that B = A, it cannot be otherwise. If all fetuses become babies then it stands to reason that all Babies were at one time fetuses and hence all fetuses are babies. Unless you can prove that the fetus in the woman womb is going to end up being a Dyson vac or a Harley Davidson motorcycle or something else.

If unborn baby seals or unborn baby whales (or God forbid unborn Delta Smelts) were routinely harvested for parts, the screaming and outrage from the Left would be deafening. Unborn children however? ( S I L E N C E )

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
these ppl want to protect an unborn fetus but dont give a sh@t when they execute a live breathin human bein with a lethal injection. they applaud that sh@t n say its deserved. so much for those pro life hypocrites who want to invade a persons privacy tellin em wut they should do. if that aint big government i dont no wut is. i thought these bullsh@t political threads were off limits.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babies, human beings, fetuses, all fit in the same category. There's 7+ billion of them on this rock. That's way too many; the numbers need to be culled.

There are bleeding heart liberals, who live on passion and feels and morals and all that other nonsense that's steadily reduced Western culture to its current sorry state.

And then there are pragmatic folk. We have a human surplus, we can afford to get rid of some (alot). Its sensible to start with the least privileged.

Obviously you started this thread to gather sympathy from your fellow bleeders. I defy you.

Reaction score
until each fetus is set up for life, 1/2 million $ held in escrow, to cover their PROPER upbringing, the "pro lifers" are just hypocrites, interfering and then running, like the cowards that they are.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Abortion was supposed to be "safe, necessary and rare". And it's none of the state's business. So neither federal nor states should either fund it or regulate beyond how medical care generally is regulated.

In the U.S., average annual abortions exceed 1,000,000 (Planned Parenthood does about a third of them) and have done so for decades. Which means abortion is mostly a cheap means of birth control. Abortion as a means of birth control is wrong. The vast majority of abortions have nothing to do with the 'health of the mother' beyond getting her past her (and her sex partner's) stupidity.

I'm all for a "woman's right to choose". But don't blow smoke up the *ss of taxpayers that don't like it and forget to say what women are choosing - abortion. Euphemisms like 'women's health' are what 'war on women' PR pukes come up with to make it sound okay. Well, abortion is not okay as cheap birth control.

An abortion performed late enough to harvest organs (and that is what's going on here) is not okay. And it is being done to make money. If you want to fool yourself that this is just 'tissue' or stem cells', you did not read the articles or watch the videos. This is organ farming for cash and it's being done with half a billion taxpayer dollars a year.

Both the 'right to life' and 'women's right to choose' *ssh*les can KMA. They could work together to reduce the frequency of abortion but they never will. Each side now has a multi-billion dollar industry dedicated to screaming at the other side. They make too much money dividing the public. So they have no interest in solving the problem.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
I'm not seeing the problem...

You think it would be better to just let those aborted fetuses rot away? Or that the fetus-makers should be entitled to a cut of the profits?
The problem comes when somebody comes in not sure whether or not they want an abortion. But the person giving her advice is going to sell the parts of her dead baby to buy a car.

Getting information from somebody who stands to make a commission from your decision is never a good idea.

It's simply against human nature to NOT be subconsciously driven to give honest, objective advice when there's $$$ at stake.

It's like walking on a car lot saying, "Hey, I'm thinking about buying a car, but I'm not sure. What do you think?"

Even worse when certain professions are in positions to lobby governments to make laws so those professions can make more money more easily off gullible sheeple.

Of course, if women DID want to get pregnant just to have an abortion to make big $$$, that would be up to them.

How would the law treat that I wonder....

Reaction score
the law is already established. It would not be an illegal act to do that, regardless of how reprehensible

d quayle

Banned
Reaction score
As a big time fan of the free market, I'm all for this. Get the government out.

I'm against PP being funded by taxpayers but I'm even more against all of the expensive regulations being place on PP. PP is a business and should be run to make the maximum profit.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
the law is already established. It would not be an illegal act to do that, regardless of how reprehensible

lol the hospitals and blood drives been putting body fluids and parts on the black markets for years

You still think this country is honest?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
The problem comes when somebody comes in not sure whether or not they want an abortion. But the person giving her advice is going to sell the parts of her dead baby to buy a car.

Getting information from somebody who stands to make a commission from your decision is never a good idea.

It's simply against human nature to NOT be subconsciously driven to give honest, objective advice when there's $$$ at stake.

It's like walking on a car lot saying, "Hey, I'm thinking about buying a car, but I'm not sure. What do you think?"

Even worse when certain professions are in positions to lobby governments to make laws so those professions can make more money more easily off gullible sheeple.

Of course, if women DID want to get pregnant just to have an abortion to make big $$$, that would be up to them.

How would the law treat that I wonder....
Exactly, it's a conflict of interest and just immoral to profit in such a manner.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Abortion was supposed to be "safe, necessary and rare". And it's none of the state's business. So neither federal nor states should either fund it or regulate beyond how medical care generally is regulated.

In the U.S., average annual abortions exceed 1,000,000 (Planned Parenthood does about a third of them) and have done so for decades. Which means abortion is mostly a cheap means of birth control. Abortion as a means of birth control is wrong. The vast majority of abortions have nothing to do with the 'health of the mother' beyond getting her past her (and her sex partner's) stupidity.

I'm all for a "woman's right to choose". But don't blow smoke up the *ss of taxpayers that don't like it and forget to say what women are choosing - abortion. Euphemisms like 'women's health' are what 'war on women' PR pukes come up with to make it sound okay. Well, abortion is not okay as cheap birth control.

An abortion performed late enough to harvest organs (and that is what's going on here) is not okay. And it is being done to make money. If you want to fool yourself that this is just 'tissue' or stem cells', you did not read the articles or watch the videos. This is organ farming for cash and it's being done with half a billion taxpayer dollars a year.

Both the 'right to life' and 'women's right to choose' *ssh*les can KMA. They could work together to reduce the frequency of abortion but they never will. Each side now has a multi-billion dollar industry dedicated to screaming at the other side. They make too much money dividing the public. So they have no interest in solving the problem.
/thread. people preach morals and platitudes about what YOU should do or believe in just want a means of controlling you.

pro choice people always bring up the example of "what if woman is raped or giving birth is life threatening to the mother" yet the vast majority of abortions as tenacity said is the poor person's method of birth control,not these extreme cases always brought up.

pro life people are kind of funny because they tend to be fiscally conservative except for this one area. not that conservatives themselves follow half the things they preach (palins daughter is on out of wedlock child number 2, most politicians also don't follow what they continually claim is the sanctity of marriage).

As tenacity said, if both sides wanted to, there are ways to reduce the frequency of abortion. But why bother when you can get people to vote for you over such a heated issue? nothing easier than appealing to the extreme fears of each side to get their vote.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
+1. This is a great, informative thread with different viewpoints. I can't state mine any better than you and Tictac did.

There is a right way to use science and innovation, and a wrong way. It's painfully obvious that abortion is being abused at the worst level imaginable.

d quayle

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Exactly, it's a conflict of interest and just immoral to profit in such a manner.
Making a profit is what's called American. The body parts shall fetch market rate.

d quayle

Banned
Reaction score
The frequency of abortion will be reduced when we start having less sex. Any takers? lol

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d quayle said:
The frequency of abortion will be reduced when we start having less sex. Any takers? lol
Well, in all honesty, this is the ideal way. At least confine it marriage, therefore all the kids created would be raised in a traditional family. Funny how those are true ideals, but liberals want nothing to do with that.....they only support things that degrade society.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry everybody, the government will step in and start taxing sales of fetal body parts.

d quayle

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Well, in all honesty, this is the ideal way. At least confine it marriage, therefore all the kids created would be raised in a traditional family. Funny how those are true ideals, but liberals want nothing to do with that.....they only support things that degrade society.
Confine it to marriage? Kidding right? Do you even know anyone that's waited until marriage? Sex before and after marriage will never stop. Abortions will always happen and fetal body parts will be sold. Legalize it and let it go to the hugest bidder. Money makes the economy go round.

d quayle

Banned
Reaction score
samspade said:
Don't worry everybody, the government will step in and start taxing sales of fetal body parts.
These taxes should be no higher than sales taxes.