Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I guess burrough decided to comment on IMDB regarding the new ghostbuster cast

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghostbusters died with Harold Ramis

but the hardcore Ghostbusters fans are going to nerd hate the new female cast so hard,lol I am a big fan of the first movie.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
He was busted by Zool and Slimer.

The thread is also hilarious:

There is so much wrong with your post that I wouldn't even know where to begin. So I shall just say nothing and note your post as an example of the sort of thing that I am fighting against for these that are forever coming at me...

Coming this fall to the CW it's "Super Social Justice Warrior" staring Bobby Tomlinson as Mitch Susanson a mild mannered Starbucks barista who at night fights against evil misogyny by removing his backbone and wielding his mighty keyboard of justice. Beware cisgendered males with bad punctuation, Super Social justices warrior's keyboard has extra period power. Take that patriarchy..

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Coming this fall to the CW it's "Super Social Justice Warrior" staring Bobby Tomlinson as Mitch Susanson a mild mannered Starbucks barista who at night fights against evil misogyny by removing his backbone and wielding his mighty keyboard of justice. Beware cisgendered males with bad punctuation, Super Social justices warrior's keyboard has extra period power. Take that patriarchy..
:crackup:

I remember when we used to have posts like that on this board. Then, a certain loveshack transplant and other assorted trolls unleashed a coordinated cyber-nagging attack on the board's moderators and got all the funny posters banned. So now we dwell in mediocrity..

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
:crackup:

I remember when we used to have posts like that on this board. Then, a certain loveshack transplant and other assorted trolls unleashed a coordinated cyber-nagging attack on the board's moderators and got all the funny posters banned. So now we dwell in mediocrity..
Busted him for what?

Yes feels there is a huge void in the forum now. I'm not one for political threads, but can't help but notice there's a phenomenon sweeping the net; anyone who voices an anti-PC opinion is quickly beat down, silenced and banned. Free speech or what?