Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Critique & Improve my online game

ladiesgod

Banned
Reaction score
I get a lot of initial attraction online but always screw up what should have been an easy number conversion. I'm not seeing why.

So I thought I'd create a thread where we can all help each other improve our message game. This is for completed conversations with women online whether you converted the number or not. Do not post any"what do I say next?" questions.

Grade the persons interaction and then give the reason why. The point is to give pointers on how the number could've been gotten sooner or where they screwed up and what they could have said instead. Maybe he did fine and she was just a flake.

ladiesgod

Banned
Reaction score
I will go first:

Me-Nice pics and like your profile. You should take me out sometime ;)

Her-Lol that was sweet! Sure thing

Me - I like that! I gotta make sure we're compatible first.
Are you a texter or phoner?
Would rather have sex or your fav dessert?

Her- Phone sex!

Me - I only do phone sex if you're too far for the real thing. Going to bed horny sucks! Where are you?

Her - Lol I meant I rather the phone over text and I rather sex over dessert lol but no phone sex

Next day:
Me - Good Afternoon Luvely. We're moving way too fast. We're talking about s & d (sex & dessert) without even know your name. Let's slow it down speedster. Send me your number. Ill send you a nice text and we'll take it from there.

I never heard back again. I guess I screwed up the last message? IDK...what I have done better?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I just posted about how to kill it online with a step by step process I follow(like a cookie cutter almost), in this thread:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=220740 and this thread:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=220733

I've gotten 50+ numbers in the past 6 weeks or so, 15 in the last 2 or 3 days...

Stop with the sex talk right of the bat...you come off as desperate. Just act normal. Trust me. Normal online sets you apart from 90% of the guys. In a good way.

And your messages come across as way too "try hard"...again...just act normal.