Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why You're Failing with Women

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a list of exactly what the title says. I think we can all admit to making some of these mistakes either currently or in the past. Add your own input as you see fit.

1.) You’re chasing the wrong women. In my mind, this is the #1 seed of why you’re failing with women. Meeting women in clubs is NOT going to get you LTRs. 24+year old women who hang around bars every weekend are 99% wh0res. Worse than club ho3s are the women on POF. If you’re seeking women online, you better be looking only for a quick bang. 18-22 year olds may seem innocent and cute; but beware the age of free-sex and liberal propaganda. These women are potentially banging dudes left and right while still maintaining a socially acceptable image. It's up to you to properly screen.

2.) You’re an a$$hole. And not the good kind. Remembrance of your AFC days has made you so sick and disgusted with your former self that you have done a complete 180 and now only act like a d!ckhead…to everyone. Mix that with some very extreme viewpoints here on SS and you’ve got yourself a recipe for what women DON’T want. You talk too much, you’re too loud, you belittle everyone, and sulk on your way home alone after binge drinking with the expectation that women should be flocking to you because of your arrogant aura. You’re just being lame dude. Your act is not one that will help you with women. Don’t let people fvck with you; but conversely don’t go around instigating sh!t all the time. Quit feigning confidence with over-compensation and start building your empire through steady self-improvement.

3.) Your self-defeating attitude. You think you’re ugly. Maybe overweight. You aren’t successful in your career. You haven’t gotten laid in a year or two. So fvcking what dude? One of the most important parts of game is confidence, and this attitude is fvcking with your subconscious. Women will sense it and they will stay away. If you’re overweight, get in the gym and stop binge eating Burger King. If you aren’t succeeding in your career path, find new ways to get ahead. The only barrier to self-improvement is your attitude. Change it or forever remain a sulky, pathetic loner. No one owes you a goddammmm thing.

4.) Pvssy on the Pedestal. You believe women are something you need to earn. I mean why not? They’re so sexii and those legs make your knees tremble with the thought of being inside her. She’s so perfect and the ONLY ONE FOR YOU! No other woman could ever compare to her bright personality and bangin body. That kind of thinking will get you sick with oneitis and a clear path to the friend zone faster than a 12 year old’s first masturbation session. Man up. One of my favorite quotes is this: “She may look fit, sexy and sophisticated, but after you’ve banged her and she’s naked, with mascara running down her face and she’s trying to stuff her thighs into a pair of too small jeans at 2am, you’ll realize she’s just another person trying to get by. Don’t be intimidated.” Stop waiting for the perfect woman, she doesn’t exist.

5.) You’re not spinning plates. One of the easiest ways to keep from catching oneitis--or just simply feel more comfortable with women--is to have at least two of them around and accessible. Women can be different from each other and you’ll be able to pick up on these differences; but you’ll also be able to see how women are very similar. You can more easily learn the subtle nuances of women as a gender by dating women from different areas and backgrounds vs just dating one girl because she’s your only option. Only have one option? Zero? Well this leads me to my next point…

6.) You’re not approaching women. Please do not confuse this with “You’re not getting dates from women who you try and pick up in the grocery store the very first time you talk to them.” I’m assuming your main goal in pickup is to get better with attracting women. But you can’t just go around asking every single woman in the world to go on a date with you as soon as you meet them. You’ve got to ease your way into it. Become a better conversationalist by starting small. Chat up someone who HAS to talk to you, like a cashier or a girl in your class. Talk about literally anything…if you approach women with confidence they will more than likely be receptive. Once you are comfortable speaking to people you’ll begin to naturally flirt. You can also move to tougher targets like women in a coffee shop or women moving around in the grocery store. Eventually sh!t comes naturally. Join one of those annual approach challenges on SS or just do it on your own. Either way, practice will help.

7.) You’re looking for a LTR. Personally, this is the last thing on my mind. A LTR is tertiary in my interaction with women. Primary is getting them to sleep with me. Secondary is how to leave their bed without them getting upset. Take sh!t slow brothers. You’re not going to will yourself into any kind of meaningful relationship. A good woman proves herself to YOU, not the other way around. Once a woman gives up the poon to you, you are in control. You have scoreboard over her for life. You're more important than 99% of men she has or will meet in her life because she deemed you worthy of secks. Don't reward her immediately for giving up secks by jumping into a relationship. You set up a reward system where she knows all she has to do is bang you and she'll get her way. Ease yourself into a relationship. Please.

8.) You never “next.” Sticking around waiting for women who flake constantly and reject you incessantly is like continually burning your hand on a stove. Deep down you know it’s not the right thing to do, but hey maybe this time is the one time things change, right? This action reinforces that you’re not worthy of women. Constantly getting burned by the same woman sounds pathetic, and it is. Because really, you have the opportunity to change that. Not necessarily with THAT woman, but with another. Your odds of securing dates grows with the number of women you ask out. I operate under the two-strike rule and do not budge.

9.) Your ego. In most aspects of life hard work, determination, and persistence lead to success. When you get fired from a job you can easily work much harder to get a new, well-paying job. But going back to the same position at your old job? Not only is it highly unlikely because they don’t want you, but if you improved as an employee and have garnered more desirable utility, you won’t want to go back to the company that let go of you because presumably you can do better. If however, you do not improve, and you constantly beg and badger your ex-employer, you’ll reinforce their decision and begin to look pathetic. Same with women. Don’t pester after a break up, and never go back. You’re better than that. The only thing clouding your judgment is ego. It took a while for me to learn that I’m not the special little flower I thought I was. People will drop you for a better deal quicker than you think…even that gf of yours who has been faithful for 10 years. The only reason to look back is to see how far you’ve come.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Cont.)

10.) Eskimo brothers. You’re worried about her secksual past. This is part of the beauty of spinning plates for me. Women who have a robust secksual history give it away through their actions. A woman who flakes a lot, drinks a lot, and stays out late will have a more storied past than others. Women with tattoos, women who never offer to pay, women who bang on the first date, women who are overly independent, are all at least a red flag in my mind. I do not continue to date these women and only keep women I deem “appropriate” in my plate spinning rotation. With this said, you can never truly know a woman’s number. If you ask and she answers, one of two things is happening: she is either lying to you by making it lower than it really is or she is about to tell you the truth and you're about to find out she's a ho3. The best you can hope to do is find a woman who treats you with respect. It’s the ultimate sign of a low history. Stop waiting around for virgins, they are a rare breed.

11.) You drink too much. I’m 27. My friends and I enjoy the occasional binge drinking affair at a cheap bar or an all-day drinking event at the ballpark or a concert. That’s no big deal. But some people I know tend to go out every single weekend drinking hard and wondering why they aren’t successful at picking up women. Women are not attracted to the guy making a fool of himself on too much liquid courage. A couple drinks isn’t going to hurt you, but after a couple shots and a couple beers you begin to lose your ability to stay in control. A few will loosen you up, a bunch will just make you sloppy.

12.) You text too much…lol :). You send far too many texts to women you are interested in. I understand that texting is the norm for women now, so I’m not totally against it. Especially when you use day game to pick up a target…it’s not invasive and is a good way to build rapport if you’ve just met. But overly texting and using smileys and saying “lol” is girly as fvck. Constantly texting women non-sequiturs as they relate to going on a date puts you on track to the friend zone. “Hey what’s up” or “Hi girlie ” are not acceptable texts. When in doubt, don’t fvcking text. The end goal is to get her to go out with you, not become a pen-pal.

13.) Your emotions are too impulsive. Calm the fvck down. Just because she didn’t text you back in .05 seconds doesn’t mean you go running to SS for answers on where you messed up. She broke up with you? It’s probably not a good idea to write her a 10 page essay on why she means so much to you and how important she is to you. I’ve got news for you: the sun will rise tomorrow, and nothing she can do will stop that. You’re not breathing right now because she allows you to. You’re not actually dying because she broke up with you. And for cryin’ out loud, you’re not ugly just because she rejected you.

14.) Not everything a woman does is to spite you. Just because she tells you she can’t make it out doesn’t mean she isn’t into you. Surprisingly enough, women got sh!t to do too. Just because you don’t have a social life doesn’t mean she doesn’t. Matter of fact, if she’s hot, her social life is far more profound than yours. I know SS would have you believe that that one time she used your bathroom and left the toilet seat down is like, the biggest sh!t test of all time. But really, she’s just being a girl. A veteran DJ knows the difference between a sh!t test and a reasonable request/mistake. An even more veteran DJ sets his boundaries as to create a clear line in his own mind for what is a sh!t test and what is not.

15.) You take things way too seriously. This one’s pretty simple. Everything regarding women is life or death for you. There’s no gameplay, there’s no fun back and forth. Every little thing is either an act of disrespect or 100% affection. Relax dudes, have some fun. Dating women is meant to be FUN.

16.) You write long posts on sosuave. This took a lot out of me. I probably won't go out tonight…no women for me.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
A++++++ post SS666. That one about being an a$$hole was be about 3 weeks ago... then I realized, "Why am I being such a fawking d1ck to these women. You know tease em and push/pull but don't do it with a straight face. Be nicer ya d1ck!, a little less push and a little less teasing and add a bit more charm".

Seriously, best descion ever. I was like pissed at every women that walked this earth at one point but finally I came around :)

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
What website did you copy this off of? Seriously though, good post man. I hope others read it and learn from it.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
You forgot the most important one --> You have NOTHING to offer women.

This is really the only thing that matters. Just like a hot girl will always attract men no matter how big of a c*nt, feminist or megga-slut she is... a man with something to OFFER will always attract women no matter how big of a douche, nerd, emo-fag or alcoholic he is.

Don't CHANGE your personality to "become" what you believe women WANT you to be. Instead, focus on your personal goals and become the man YOU want to be. A man of value. A man with something to offer THE WORLD. You'll have to beat women off with a stick. Become a high demand human being.

Hit the gym to get healthy. Not for women. Get educated to make money. Not for women. And make money for the freedom and power. Not for women. Be more social for the connections and fun. Not for women. Dress nice for your pride. Not for women.

Men who change for WOMEN are faggots. :up:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You LOOK like sh1t + you dress like sh1t + Your personal hygiene is sh1t

^^ Missed these too

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.

Line made me crack - Surprisingly enough, Women got sh!t to do too lol haha

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. You didn't miss ****. Nailed it.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:

^^ Missed these too
Yea, I figured though we aren't dealing with any homeless dudes who don't take showers. But yea...try and look your best and take care of your hygiene.

PlayHer Man said:
You forgot the most important one --> You have NOTHING to offer women.

This is really the only thing that matters. Just like a hot girl will always attract men no matter how big of a c*nt, feminist or megga-slut she is... a man with something to OFFER will always attract women no matter how big of a douche, nerd, emo-fag or alcoholic he is.

Don't CHANGE your personality to "become" what you believe women WANT you to be. Instead, focus on your personal goals and become the man YOU want to be. A man of value. A man with something to offer THE WORLD. You'll have to beat women off with a stick. Become a high demand human being.

Hit the gym to get healthy. Not for women. Get educated to make money. Not for women. And make money for the freedom and power. Not for women. Be more social for the connections and fun. Not for women. Dress nice for your pride. Not for women.

Men who change for WOMEN are faggots. :up:
Agree, would never better myself simply for a woman's benefit. Your rhetoric is starting to remind me a lot of burroughs.

JohnChops said:
That one about being an a$$hole was be about 3 weeks ago... then I realized, "Why am I being such a fawking d1ck to these women. You know tease em and push/pull but don't do it with a straight face. Be nicer ya d1ck!, a little less push and a little less teasing and add a bit more charm".
Trueeee

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
This is true. I know one guy who is a guaranteed strikeout because he stinks. He doesn't shower, he always smells bad. I'm talking can't escape it, open a window, go into another room bad.

Funny thing is, I know another guy who quite often has the most horrible smell to him, and he's married lol. She's a shrew though.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 Additions:

17.) You're not your best self. You haven't worked out in weeks, McDonald's bags are beginning to pile up in your waste basket, and those books on your shelf are collecting dust while your television is routinely cleaned and operated daily. Your mind and body will lose their appeal if you do not work them out. HIT THE GYM. READ A BOOK.

18.) You have no ambition. Are you doing the things in life that make you happy, or simply the things that barely pay the bills? Why not merge your interests with your salary? I'm not saying you need to turn your hobbies into additional income, but work for something you are passionate about. Passion gives meaning to your life and it will rub off on the opposite secks.

19.) Your right hand (or left...the stranger!) has become your female replacement. Chronic masturbation is terrible for your self-esteem and attitude. Worse yet, you are conditioning yourself to accept failure. Try and reduce the amounts of time you spend jerkin' it, it will pay major dividends in ALL aspects of your life.

20.) Settling. It's 1:53 am on a Sunday morning. You have partied with your friends and have a sudden moment of terror when you realize they have all bagged dimes and you have not. You search the bar for your late-night queen only to find a misfit lineup of drunken, overweight, hags. Screw it, you gotta get some. When you wake up in the morning, regret and disbelief fill your soul and the walk of shame turns into a disgraceful reflection on your poor life decisions. No one is impressed with the girl you got with, especially not hot chicks.

21.) Settling part deux. Don't get into relationships with women for companionship. Get a dog if you want something to hang around with. Women are not a means to an end. You can have a perfectly satisfying life without a girlfriend, trust me.

22.) Your life revolves around women. Everyone on this site came here because of a problem(s) with the opposite secks. How to act in certain instances, what clothes to wear, etc. Hell, this thread is based on why you're failing with women. Stop trying to change who you are for other people, women especially. All these other points I've listed are obsolete when compared to this one. Have no regrets for the actions you take because all life experiences shape you into the person you have become. Women are not in control of your attitude or life unless you give them the power to do so. Stop changing for women. Progress your life in whatever manner you see fit, not whatever manner just happens to be acceptable to women at that given moment.

Again, feel free to add your own points.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit

A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
good SS offerring OP, just to add to the list...

many women arent that into you, really they arent. I can look aroundf a bar full of women, 5-10% maybe I would be interested in, 30%-40% maybe for a ONS. Men tend to want to be all things to all women, you cant be, increase your value, you increase your odds, thats all, you arent going to hit a home run every game