Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using the 'Awkward Moment' to Your Advantage

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, I tend to notice that when I give people a 'wtf' kind of look, they become super nervous and awkward. I figured I could use it to my advantage. This doesn't just apply to women by the way, it applies to everyday life and to people in general.

Basically, whatever you talk about, you NEED to have a strong opinion associated with it. That gives the other person more of a FEEL of what you mean. You still need to be very smiling and outgoing in general, though. Just the usual C+F :woo: . But whatever you talk about, you need to state it almost like it is a fact (if it isn't about yourself). And always be super sure of yourself too. Not only that but be very confident in whatever you say (because of your strong opinion). And whenever the other person disagrees with what you say, you simply stop talking for a few seconds and give them that 'wtf' look while looking them directly in the eye. You need to stay absolutely still while giving them that facial expression. This makes them feel super awkward and will cause them to think twice before disagreeing with you or not doing what you want to do.

After you're done giving them 'the look', you need to state why you think that way, or simply why THEY are wrong. And when doing so, have a slight nod to your head but still have that 'wtf' look. This [slight nod] makes whatever you say less awkward. Then when they talk again, you don't nod unless they start to agree with what you say. You now have complete control over the situation :rockon: .

And one last note: this works for most people. Why do I say most? If you do this to other iron-willed people, it won't have an effect on them. The stronger-willed they are, the harder it will be to change their opinions and to control them because they have firmly held convictions of their own.