Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At what age are women their best-looking

When women look their best

• 18-22

Votes: 50 61.0%
  • 23-26

Votes: 26 31.7%
  • 27-30

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Over 30

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I guess I would have to say 18-22. I went to the bakery earlier today and saw about 10 high school girls and they were all hot with tight bods (even better when I was in 12 years ago). I know most of them probably weren't legal, but they sure look it.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best looking, 18-22, most attractive, 23-26.

Actually, for me best looking 16-22, most attractive/sexiest 24-28 or so. A lot of the young ones are just in AW mode and I don't have the time or energy to deal with that crap.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna go with 18 to 40. Im horny what can i say

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women are fun when you're a kid, but eventually you get to a place in your life where you realize they're just worn out versions of the younger women after all, with baggage and wrinkles.

They are OK, but ... hmmm. I'm trying to figure it out.

I guess it's that when you're younger they KNOW they're not gonna get a relationship out of it, but when they're similar in age they somehow think I'm gonna decide it's time to settle down (possible) and it might be with them (not possible) so they behave in really annoying ways.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on their exercise and diet. If its good, then they'll still be good looking even into their 40's

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is most women peak at 23 in hotness and either keep it going as the years progress or gradually lose it all from that point on.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
I guess I would have to say 18-22. I went to the bakery earlier today and saw about 10 high school girls and they were all hot with tight bods (even better when I was in 12 years ago). I know most of them probably weren't legal, but they sure look it.
17! :D

Seriously, it all starts going downhill for American women these days after 20...just look at Britney! Or Lindsay! :woo:

17-19 though and they are basically physically perfect and flawless.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
THat leads me to my next tip. For all of you college boys out there:

NEVER, in the history of your life (unless you are Hugh Hefner or in a Rock Band) will you be surrouned by so many attractive women daily than being in college. DO NOT, make the same mistake I did....being SHY and WAITING FOR THINGS TO HAPPEN.

I only hooked up 2X while I was in College.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women have really become better looking over the years...heck I see 15 year olds or even even 14, that you just feel guilty thinking of them in a sexual way. The female gender is becoming better looking and sexual from a young age these days.
There are some really hot chicks in the range of 18 to 22 but personally I'd go for the 23-26 majority. At that age women seem to mature a little bit and also become more aware of their attractiveness. A good looking woman at the age of 23-26 with a sexual personality would be the perfect one for me...but I guess I got a few more years to get there :p
It's just that I find younger women really immature and girly and that's a turn off as far as I'm concerned. Sure there are exceptions and women who mature quickly, but I'd rather go for the older women that have a few more years to hit the 30s.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know, i am quite sure this thread was made from pure boredom.
everyone would have a cow if i made a thread about what age men looked the best.
17? no ... kids
19? no...zits
21? no....beer bellies already forming
29?no... over worked and wore out

good grief.

there are pros and cons of looks on all people at all ages.
it is not ever going to be the same for anyone.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
smooth guy said:
I think women have really become better looking over the years...heck I see 15 year olds or even even 14, that you just feel guilty thinking of them in a sexual way. The female gender is becoming better looking and sexual from a young age these days.
There are some really hot chicks in the range of 18 to 22 but personally I'd go for the 23-26 majority. At that age women seem to mature a little bit and also become more aware of their attractiveness. A good looking woman at the age of 23-26 with a sexual personality would be the perfect one for me...but I guess I got a few more years to get there :p
It's just that I find younger women really immature and girly and that's a turn off as far as I'm concerned. Sure there are exceptions and women who mature quickly, but I'd rather go for the older women that have a few more years to hit the 30s.

I have noticed the same thing and I do not think it is better genetics. I think the MAIN REASON is advancements in dentistry and orthdontics. MOST people are born with bad bites and crooked teeth. In these days, this stuff can be corrected at a very early age and is probably already corrected by the time they get into high school.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
17? no ... kids
19? no...zits

17 kids, the question was attractiveness not maturity level
19 pick someone without zits obviously
21 im sure every girl has a beer belly right?
29 seriously you are just making **** up now

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she takes care of herself, I would say 23. Just enough "woman" look, but just enough youthfulness.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I date around 19-24 right now (well not now cause I'm on vacation). I imagine I'll still want to date this range even 5 years from now... They all have nice little asses and perkies. :cheer: I wouldn't consider older at this moment. But there are some girls that can improve with age... it all depends on how seriously they take fitness. Since I work out like 2 hours a day, I wouldn't seriously date a girl who doesn't take fitness seriously anyway. But girls can look good well into their 40s if they really work on their fitness and don't fake bake their skin. Jamie Eason would be my ideal wife if I ever married. She's 32 and hot as hell:

http://www.myspace.com/jamieeason

I was fvcking a gymnast a few months ago... you really don't know what good sex is like until you get one of those cute little acrobats into your bedroom. :eek:

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
you know, i am quite sure this thread was made from pure boredom.
everyone would have a cow if i made a thread about what age men looked the best.
17? no ... kids
19? no...zits

good grief.

there are pros and cons of looks on all people at all ages.
it is not ever going to be the same for anyone.
Kids, zits and beer bellies apply equally to girls. We all know women don't overwork. ;)

I'd have to say 20. They don't look like 'kids' anymore, but they still have that wonderful, youthful look and glow about them that seems to begin fading in their early 20s.....that sweet period of their youth that is incredibly short-lived. Their youthful prime. Of course, a 28 year old woman who's spent the past ten years doing cardio and aerobics is going to look a hell of a lot different than a 28 year old woman who relied on her fast youthful metabolism to stay in shape when she was younger and never changed her habits. When such a woman used to be really beautiful, it's a damn shame she decided to let herself go. I may be seeing that now in a good friend of mine (she's 24). It's kinda sad.....she could easily maintain her beauty and in just a couple months look better than she does now, but it's hard to give that kind of advice to a girl, haha.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Found this on some website sponsored by an Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon. Here is our answer from the experts.

The archetypal mask which we present here is the mask of the young adult – age 14 to 24 years. This is the period of life when the face is normally at its “attractive peak”. That is, it is the most attractive that it will ever be during this period of the life of any individual. The facial form during this time is generally fairly static, and is distinctly different from the facial form of an infant, that of the child or the old age adult face.