Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

analyzation

DjBozz

Reaction score
Hallo, I am DjBozz from the US, I am a junior in highschool ,I just don't know who I am , I don't feel positive or negative about my self , I dont like my self which is what my issue is, but two things people always say about me is that i am smart and funny,but people laugh at majority of my jokes and ask me advice on homework, projects ,but I feel like as though they are bull****ing me but they , I am currently enrolled in technical school in the IT-Networking shop. Kinda lazy and i think some of the "norms" of society are bull****.i look bad because everybody always says I look asian(my main descent is italian) i feel as though people really don't care about me. I always have two conflicting ideologies, one being more optimistic one more cynical. i can't do anything with my hair its so wiry and messy.I could care less to appease people and I enjoy messing with people .Since I started grades school i thought of myself as a less of a person since i was in Special Ed classes. I kinda just want to get an idea of what i am.:flowers: :crazy: From what i said where can i improve? I just want to work game on girls and leave i have no desire for a relationship.

Last edited:

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read more. Read Pooks book, Tolle stuff, self development stuff, etc. This type of books helps you build important beliefs for success.
Invest in yourself. Go to the gym or develop other skills, don't just be one of many, be exceptional. Remember you are the star in the movie that is your life.
I too have been not giving a duck about girls for awhile now. However, everyday I tried to improve and take action on other subjects,and I am better now than before.