Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help with older girl

SpoonJedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, i Really like a girl from my school. she's 18, studies design (an alternative course for the ones who don't want to follow their studies) and she is simply a ultra nice always smiling girl.
I'm 16, 1 year behind her in school(she failed 1 year I think), in a normal course with good marks. Our social circles are kinda different(her class is only guys +18, all reggae and stuff), and everyone says she‘s out of my league. Somehow I got to be friends with some o her friends, and now I can spend some of my lunchtime with them. But how can I try to make her fall for me?
2 weeks ago we talked for 9 hours straight and next day 5h with her starting the chat, then something happened with her and we almost didn't speak in a week, this week I started to talk more than ever to her in school ( not that much but a lot comparing to normal), yesterday tried to chat in FB again, sent her a "good afternoon^^" she didn't answer (she always answered, even when in bad days when she took hours but answered).
I'm freaking bad and confused.

What do u think? Any tips?

Thx in advance (sorry for typos, writing in tablet is torture).

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, stop speaking to her every chance you get, especially online/over text. Use those for asking her out. Ask her out after you've gotten to know her a bit. Talk to her during school, but not just her all the time. You've gotta talk to other people too, especially other (hopefully attractive) girls. Never straight-up tell her you like her (or don't like her) either. Flirt with her, drop hints every now and again, and ask her out but beyond that treat her like you would any other friend.

SpoonJedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply :p
The thing is, somehow, this year I talk to tons of people, including some other girls that you could call attractive, including older ones. But she's kinda the one (some of my friends say she's not the most attractive I talk to), I can't get over her simply, since last year, she must know I like her, never told her, but kinda drew her last year, and then a friend of mine took the thing and gave her, and I had to go talk to her in front of her friends (something she tought was brave), and this year I drew half of her face and showed her and she said I was improving. I'll try doing that you said, definitively stopping fb conversations till she starts herself the talking, and try to treat her normal, the thing is, most of the times I'm near her, I can't get up with a topic, I just joke with something and she laughs sometimes, but normally I need to have her friends around so I can say anything decent.

I know this is going to sound a bit bad, but how do I flirt properly ?

Thanks for the help ! :D

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to say but you've probably already lost with her. And yeah, through how you've been acting, she does likely already know you like her. At this point any sudden change (whether for the better or not) will be seen as incongruent and will be disregarded or she'll comment about it. Throwing you further into the abyss of no return.

Honestly, you should leave her alone for the time being (at least). Let her see you talk to and flirt with other girls (don't make it obvious). Even better, do it with her friends if you're not already "buddy buddy" with them. If you talks to you, be kind but keep it short and don't start a conversation with her for, at the absolute very least, a week.

The fact that you can't think of anything to say around her is due to your nervousness around her. You need to find a way to get over it. And understand it really doesn't matter what you say to her. Comment about anything. Ask about something she's wearing, talk about how nice whatever day's weather is and then follow up by asking if she has plans. Just listen to what she says and turn it into a conversation.

As for flirting, it's easy. You probably already do it without realizing it. Tease her, touch her, say something that sounds dirty and then act like she's the one with the dirty mind. Simple stuff.

SpoonJedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh :/ Today I hanged out with her colleagues and had lunch with them, talked a bit to her, she was a bit strange sometimes, other times she seemed normal, but then she was a bit strange again, and looked bored/sad and went to class and after that I saw her leaving with her ex (I think) all smilling. In the afternoon, she came to me all smilling asking me about a common friend if I had seen them, and then she smilled at me.

I think I've lost her aswell, but she is so confusing o.o !
I was thinking on moving on, but then she comes smilling at me and I forget all of my previous ideas.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some general tips, focus on younger girls instead of older girls. You're 16 so how about focusing on some 14 year old freshmen or 8th graders lol. Seriously this is your one legal chance to enjoy fresh young girls as opposed to 18 year olds you'll have access to your entire life. Always be escalating and facing rejection. Be playful, be physical, and escalate, touch kiss etc. Don't get obsessed with specific targets like you are now. Spin them plates son.

SpoonJedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kinda getting over her. She passes by me and doesn't even say hi so that helps, cuz I feel like she doesn't deserve the pain in me.
About that, there's a girl in another class, 16, very beautiful, very nice, went to the beach with her and some friends once and she kinda looked a lot to me, in school we talk when we meet and she's super nice. I have one big problem with her, she's taller than me :/ I'm 1,68/69 m (very short dud I know, I try to compensate with being athlectic but it ain't the same thing), and she's like 1,75m. So yeah, not sure if the greatest thing. I'm probably going to the movies with some friends in 2 weeks, and since she went the last time with them (I couldnt go) I'm thinking on inviting her myself. What do u think ?

I'll try not to obssess anymore, and about the younger ones, I have a problem, I talk to a ton of people, but most of them are older than me, and next year they won't be in my school, so yeah, I probably need to start talking more to people of my age and younger, gotta find a way :p

Thanks for the help !

SpoonJedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I was once again confused by these girls.
Said hi to the girl I talked about (the taller one) and she's indeed super nice.
And the older girl started talking to me, I was with her friends (went there when she wasnt around, I didnt want to look like a guy that just talked to them because of her), while I was talking to someone, she appears and asks me if I don't say good morning anymore to her, and I said hi.
We then started talking while she was painting and I was doing math, when I hear one of her friends saying "He has a bit o beard." (I think the older one loves beards of something like that) and then when I look and them, the older girl like looks away and changes topic. Then she started a conversation with me about what I wanted to do in the future and I asked her and we talked a bit.

I don't freaking understand her, and not sure what to do. I'll keep trying to be a little more "away" with her, but about the taller girl, not sure if I should try anything with her while in doubts about liking the older one, I don't want to hurt her :/

EDIT: In the other hand, I will forget the older one, I don't understand this anymore. I will try to have her as a friend and that's it. What do u think ?

Last edited:

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't just "forget" the 18 year old and still talk to her friend. This tall girl will eventually ask you about it and then go tell her what you said. Flirt with her friends, be playful with them and stern when necessary, and go talk with other girls as well. And not just talk, flirt with them as well. The only thing you need to "understand" about women is you can't treat like you would anyone else. It sounds kind of awful, but you need to treat them like a small child or a pet.

Play with them, have fun with them, and enjoy them, but when they mess up, discipline them. With women, this just means whenever they do something you don't like, you ignore them for a while. In most cases that's all that's necessary for them to "get it". Sometimes though, it might be necessary to verbalize what they did wrong. Other than flirting, don't treat them ANY different than you would a friend. When a friend pisses you off, you're probably going to let them know.

SpoonJedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's just say that I made mistakes and tried correcting them with the older girl.
She stopped talking to me, then talked again, the never answered on fb. Then in xmas holidays I texted again and she didnt not answer again. So first week of school, when I see her I'm polite say Hi but don't go kiss her, did that for all week and today, one of her friends started talking to me and we talked with her by my side, I said Hi to her and then she kissed me and I kissed her back, never giving her atention, then she kinda looked shocked at me ahah I got out of their group as quickly as I could.

Then I come home, go into fb, and after a bit she texts me "Sup? ^.^" (portuguese equivalent) and I just laughed. Been talking to her for a bit now, never giving too much atention or talk.
Women are nuts.. (I supposed being 18 doesn't make her more normal)

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After all of this, you still reply to her the moment she reaches out to you?
How about you completely cut communication with this chick. Online and real life, you do this and you'll teach yourself a lesson of pride and walking away at will. Lesson you'll use your whole life.

adamwalkner

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. I made a Website for this task and i want to share it with all of you. So if you really wan to know my thinking about help with Older Girl, then i will tell you that you would Convince her tat you like her very much. if she start Trust on you, then you should make this Trust always stay in her Heart. So please focus on my advice once. I hope it will be helpful for you.