Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No License

dawrestler

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So i'v been on this form for a bit of time looking around but just made this account. I'm a Junior in high school and still don't have my license, probably won't till i turn 18 because driving school is to expensive. Most of my friends can't drive either so i can't go out. There are some girls at my school who i may be interested in and i'm afraid if i ask them out it won't go anywhere because i can't drive and neither can they.

Should i just wait 2 more years or do you guys have any ideas? I don't go to parties very often because no license.

Also there is a girl who i know is into me and if i asked for her number i could easily get it and go on a date, but then i run into a problem of no driver.
Thanks in advance

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this also in my mind before I get my license but the truth is you worry for no reason.off course a driving license or a car opens some opportunities easier but from my not so big experience(last month) most of the girls that I met and done things have no idea that I drive and I had no problem with them.
If you know that this girl likes you go for it .
Just have in mind to use the tips of this place here because they work 100%.

Peace

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just me thinking out loud but damn son be creative lots of solutions. Your date can be at the weekly parties. So you get a gf invite her to the parties then just find a closet or some corner of the house you can be alone. Heck make out with her in front of every one but isolate if possible. You have a bike right? That puts your radius out to easily 15 miles in every direction from your house. Nothing is as powerful as the love that comes from the convenience of geography. I bet there are cute girls just down the street if not closer. Heck when I do online dating which I highly reccomend you stay away from I like to put the radius to 10 miles or less. 5 miles or 1 mile away is best which is easily doable on a bike and since these girls are young teens which makes them really hot and also really low on expectations... just you showing up outside there house and asking them to take a walk will impress them. Walk them to the park or what ever and make out with them maybe do more. Yeah man don't wait two years and don't let this be an excuse and if there is any way for you to get your license then borrow the car DO IT! Get a job working 10 hours a week and pay for that driving lesson that gives you the license or make it the only thing you want for christmas. But yeah even if you don't get the license bicycle and walking will get you by.