Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Noob need some help!!

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New guy here and completly noob on how to get girls.

First of all one small introduction my name is Georgio im 6, 3 tall and 19 yo,tennis player ,sport is like oxygen to me and most of the comments that i hear is that i look very good.

Anyway to tell my story when i was younger i was all the time inside the computers with gaming and i had spent zero time to socialize and learn the art of getting girls so i have almost zero experience.Hopefully this changed the last couple of years and i cut all of these bad habits and found new things to do.

The last 5 months i met a really amazing girl and i really like her.Since she is also a tennis player i tried to get closer to her and i can say everytime we meet we spent enough time together but not something serious except from the times when i drive her home but mostly we joking at each .Some times when we see each other we have eye contact for some seconds most of them end up with her laughing and also when im alone she is inviting me to make warm up together(like running all over the court)but we talk more than we actually warming up but sometimes she is like having no interest at me like im a stranger.Anyway i thought to try my luck and i got her number, first days i wrote her some messages but nothing really happened she really didnt had any interest to hold conversation so i thought to let go and all these things that i mention stoped for 2 months and nothing really happened till 1 month ago when she started doing the same things so i thought to use this as an oppurtunity to ask her out which i did.She replied yes and she seemed very happy, till the day of the date i called her and she said that she might have something else to do with her parents and she is not sure if she is comming so i told her when you are sure write me a message.2 hours before we meet i wrote her if she is comming and she said ''no,im sorry'' and i replied ''ok no problem,sleep good''.Anyway i didnt let this day to be on waste so i went out with some friends and had enough fun.Now 3 days have passed and i got zero messages from her.

This week im gonna meet her again so my questions are :
1)what should i do after this when i see her?
2)Is there any chance that she likes me?
3)should i forget about her and move on?
4)what can i do to move on?Which moves are good to get a girl.

It took longer than intended but i wanted to give more detaill and have a better answer and also consider this as my first time to get a girl.

Peace

UndercoverAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch. If she didn't immediately suggest another time, she probably aren't getting the tingles from you. In fact, if she liked you she would prioritize hanging out with you over her parents. And 5 months without sexual tension?

Watch out for oneitis, she's no better than any other woman (AWALT!)
Move on!

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna meet her anyway tomorrow and see how it goes.
I think you are absolutely right and currently this is what im going to do ,i just want to confirm it that she is not into me to completely let go.

Thanks

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the girl didn't show up for the last 2 weeks before I go for vacation so unfortunately nothing happened. Now I'm in vacation the last 10 days and I was able to pick up some nice girls thanks to this golden place and I'm really pleased with my self for this big improvement but I still have a problem ,the girl that I'm watching now is great and I'm sure that she is in love with me but I don't have the same fire within me for her as it was for the previous one (the one I started the topic for) and that is a serious issue if I want to proceed on the bed with the girls.
I mean my feelings get in the way in front of my desires and I want to change that .
Some of you would say that this is not good and I agree with you but since I'm in vacation I want to have fun and not create feelings for a particular girl where I'm not going to see anymore in my life.

Peace