Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice please

speedball112

Reaction score
So about a week ago I started messaging this girl on Facebook. She told me her Facebook was slow and gave me her number to text her. So we texted quite a bit and the topic of homecoming and dresses came up. So the next day I went and bought flowers and asked her to homecoming ( keep in mind we don't talk much at school mainly texting). She said of course when I asked her so I thought of that as a good sign. The last 2 days I message her and it takes 2+ hours to respond. If I text her at night time sometime she won't respond at all. She has told me one night "oh" I thought I sent you a message, and then another one during day saying "oh" I had messaged typed out I just forgot to send. I sent her a message today saying hey, 2 hours later she texts back saying hey. I said what's up and have not got response since then. Is this good or bad? I like her but not sure if she likes me.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
............ :crackup:
:crackup:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well OP, idk wtf happened, but seems like you've lost her, you had her and then for no reason things got all inverted and now it seems like she can barely stand you.

that's all BS, btw, maybe something like that happening once in a while is true, but if she actually cared at all, she'd be extra careful to make sure she responded to you, she's lying to you OP.

No.Danny said:
............ :crackup:
boy, do you troll every poster? lol.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't seriously expect me to believe this??

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.Danny said:
You can't seriously expect me to believe this??
are you under the impression that people asking for advice have any idea what they're doing?

if I knew how to bake a cake... why would I ask you how?

Dillsion1

Reaction score
Here ya go

Sounds like a case of "she lost interest"

a main thing to remember when talking to women, is that, if you are not the main center of attention to them at that moment, they'll find someone who can be their center of attention?

Well, how do I be the center of attention?

Great question.

Mostly, just have an "Alpha Male" mindset about you.

This will include traits such as

1: Eye contact
2: Smiling
3: Friendly flirts (Winking, subtle touches)

Once you have that mindset ready to work, you need to talk to her in person.

*WOAH ARE YOU CRAZY*

Not at all, you need to talk to this woman.

So, when you first see her and you get eye contact, hold it for a bit longer than normal, smile at the same time wave. Then walk up and have a conversation.

Keep the conversation light, mostly involving humor and fun stories if relevant.

Bro, you can still bag this lady, you just need to step your game up a tad.