Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused

Pause

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short. I'm recently divorced and lost on this whole human interaction thing.

A girl at work puts herself front and center of my attention, compliments me, seeks me out in a crowd, and goes out of her way to do me little favors here and there. I figure easy kill. Ask her to meet for drinks and get put off. Suffice it to say, I and others can confirm what she had to do was 100x more important than meeting w/ the Pope or me. I'm understanding and she was cool enough to tell me up front that she wasn't going to make it with apologies. 2x more same exact deal but different reasons. Also realized each time she never made an offer to repay and she's in the next pile.

So fast forward 2 weeks of no contact, I say whats up to her and she's confused. She tells me she thought i was pissed at her/not talking to her. I told her she's nuts i'm just busy, got no reason to hate. And she's slowly starting to turn back into my obsessed little favor do-er.

Was I wrong to assume her interest in me? I thought she was showing signs, but then to excuse out of meeting for drinks? Did i over react after the 3rd cancellation based on her reaction to being put in next pile? (i'm 100% sure her reasons were legit) Part of me wants to chalk her up to drama queen and move on except she's very down to earth in every other interaction. Another part of me doesn't want to pass up the chance if its actually there. For the time being I'm planning on just moving forward and letting her make the initial move. Or is that weak? uggggh .. . . haha What do you gents think?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Never analyze women you're not f*cking.

Until a woman jumps on your c0ck nothing she does should be taken seriously or analyzed. Your job as a MAN is to identify women you want to f*ck and try to f*ck them. There are only two outcomes: Either they allow you to f*ck them or they don't.

ALSO.. only focus on women who are compliant and show respect. These are the women who want your c0ck. The attention wh0res, feminist pigs and prudes will play head games. Ignore them and let some desperate beta deal with that.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter however "important" her excuse is. If she doesn't counter-offer, it's "game over" for her. Stop wasting time and effort on AWs.

Pause

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roger that..once in the next pile it's 100% on them to claw their way out.. my time is too valuable to be bothered with resurrections ;)

Thanks gents!

onward ho! (pun intended)

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Never analyze women you're not f*cking.

Until a woman jumps on your c0ck nothing she does should be taken seriously or analyzed. Your job as a MAN is to identify women you want to f*ck and try to f*ck them. There are only two outcomes: Either they allow you to f*ck them or they don't.

ALSO.. only focus on women who are compliant and show respect. These are the women who want your c0ck. The attention wh0res, feminist pigs and prudes will play head games. Ignore them and let some desperate beta deal with that.
:up: :up: :up: