Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need some advice on dating multiple women

JustOlder_!

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to date a couple of gals a week messing around back to back nights... though, I always felt like it was cheating and had more than few gals get into and slap my face over it once they found out. However, I believe women find it very sexy if your srwn multiple chicks at one time. Never understood it as I always thought women want 1-1 but the reality is much different. Even 1 once of neediness and a women in today's society will put you on the curb or flake on you. They want a animal that treats them like a piece of meat until they figure out they are just a piece of meat. I am in my 40's and the days of a gal being 1-1 and wanting to be in something seem to be long gone like the conservative ideology.

Now, I will try to go out with 1 gal at a time; however, I believe I give off a "needy" vibe even though that isn't the intention and get pushed off on dates. I kind of feel like - hey, if your not going out and having fun; getting good sex..whats the point? I have no interest in being her gay male girlfriend.

This has been a roller coaster ride for me for the last few years as I have swung in both directions....the question is how should I deal with it and what is the right answer?
I am sure I will get a few "f em all and let god sort it out" answers; but that doesn't make it easier as like most males (women - who knows) want 1-1.....Do I tell women upfront that hey, I am going to f everything around until someone wants exclusivity or what do I do? Be a male hoar or have balls the size of grapefruit.

How do I handle this upfront with women? I know I need to do something logical or methodical cause either way isn't working.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to say $hit about how many you are dating. When you are with a girl just enjoy the moment with her. You don't need to lie or make up bs stories. If they are interested they will fight for you.
If she puts you on the spot asking about dating just look surprised and with a smile say something like "Oh are we exclusive now?". Then change the subject to something light.
This will work the first time only. I usually get it asked again after I bang them and I just say "You worry too much" kiss them and bang them again a bit more lovingly to shut them up for a bit.
Just keep them guessing. The strategy does have a shelf life though. And some girls won't buy it. Just find ones that do.

sarabellum

Reaction score
hithard said:
You don't need to say $hit about how many you are dating. .
This ^^^^ If a woman asks "how many women...have you met others?" the answer is nothing or "Do you want to be added to a list?" and a" gentleman doesn't kiss and kill...I never talk about my sex life with anyone not involved in it...does that mean you want to my Mrs? Not until one of those women SAYS TO YOU, "I want to be your everything," and can prove it, she isn't your steady and will briefly be one of many.

The OP's ego integrity is on overdrive; the commendable quality of a right hand man. The OP, justolder, overlooks that women have no similar ego integrity with regard to the disposable man.

Strap up with the contraceptive and keep banging.

JustOlder_!

Don Juan
Reaction score
I very much appreciate the thoughts. ...I can't find the "mental" right way to manage this stuff.......what I don't like is gals won't think twice about dating multiple guys and we are supposed to just "go with it" ..make believe they aren't spreading like peanut butter ...I don't know - I went through a very nice productive streak of ladies after my divorce and spread some good oats and also got dumped pretty hard when I decided to get down to 1 a few times. Some of course didn't cut what I wanted.... .its amazing how a gal will play ya if she knows she is competing and once caught; she decides she needs space..LOL. I am testing a gal now who at least in "theory" says she is really really into me and gives one helliva of Bj -so I want to play it out. I mean, in the car -everywhere.........She is long distance and she says she is "busy" with the kids - oh really, I mean really really - lol.......re: I might have pushed to hard in the beginning.- good sex can be hard to find sometimes................I am giving her a month or two and see if she is honorable; however- if she does what I think she will do (like all women) where she will string me out until I have balls the size of grapefruit...then in the fall I am going to run a tight game and just f them all for sport and not worry about until I am dead. Women I guess are a mindset and not much else good for anything besides f'ng... ...I would have loved to have been 25 with this attitude....but grew up catholic. Cherish - a 4 letter word in my book now, definitely will never be a marriage vow.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF they want to be in my life, they have to be good for SOMETHING.... sex, an employee who does a good job, drinking buddy.... what ever, I don't care if they don't want to screw.... but are you good at anything I need in my life?

You CAN have only 1 woman in your life IF you are willing to walk away at a moments notice when she doesn't perform as required. You HAD that mindset when dating 3 or 4.....she was easily replaced and she could sense it in your attitude.... Get that attitude back and do what YOU want to do with your life.