Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Reaction

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this difference in reactions, I don't know if it's specific to me or if it's a men vs. women thing. But according to SoSuave, this is how a female reacts:

"I kind of find Steve attractive. Oh, look, there he is now. He is with Annabelle. Why is he with Annabelle? I must qualify myself to Steve and prove to him I am better than Annabelle."

This is the way I've noticed that I react:

"I kind of find Annabelle attractive. Oh, look, there she is now. She is with Steve. Why is she with Steve. Oh well, fvck that b!tch Annabelle, I'll find somebody else".

So is that a typical male response, or is it just my own? Which is healthier?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I've noticed this difference in reactions, I don't know if it's specific to me or if it's a men vs. women thing. But according to SoSuave, this is how a female reacts:

"I kind of find Steve attractive. Oh, look, there he is now. He is with Annabelle. Why is he with Annabelle? I must qualify myself to Steve and prove to him I am better than Annabelle."

"I kind of find Annabelle attractive. Oh, look, there she is now. She is with Steve. Why is she with Steve. Oh well, fvck that b!tch Annabelle, I'll find somebody else".

It is a men. vs. women thing.

Generally, men will take the path of least resistance. All things being equal, if a woman is paired with a man, and another woman is not, the single woman is easier "prey."

However women see a man with a mate as more attractive, because he has a mate. It can also be a feedback loop as the man may be more confident and thus even more attractive to women, who give him more attention. This is why the manosphere preaches having an "abundance mentality" all the time.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think fvck her, then I look at the dude and often get lambast the woman. If he's rich then she just wants money. If he's attractive then she's a slvt who just wants d. The last thing I would do is compete. Unless the guy is a weak dork then I might consider trying.

It doesn't raise my interest.

It might make me work on myself a bit, esp if the guy is buffer than me, its more self related rather than actually wanting the woman.

Now, if a woman tells me I can't have her, or knows how to play men well, I have and can fall into trying to prove myself to her, which is stupid.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

Annabelle has done all the work to vet Steve, therefore it is LESS work for a woman to steal Steve away and secure his resources from Annabelle than it is for her to find a single man and go through all the vetting processes herself. Steve is pre-qualified. Men with women have already proved they are able to provide resources. Women want those resources. It's an evolutionary thing.

Men instantly know if they want a woman or not. Men don't have to get to know a woman to know if they want to have sex with her. But women need to know a man can provide her with resources before she wants to have sex with the man.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good posts, y'all.

Another factor I notice about this sort of situation is if a woman as the "stink" of another man on her, I actually find it repulsive, or a turn-off.

I suppose it's the old evolutionary idea of the more men's sperm that is going into her, the lesser the chance of your DNA surviving. Same reason virgins are so prized, if you think about it.