Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your favourite Retro PUA trick - that still works

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of heavy topics here lately.

Thought it mite b fun to re-visit some of the classics.

When the world was young and we'd all just read the game there were a bunch of routines that worked - I'll supply a couple of examples later.

The world moved on to inner game, the alpha lifestyle etc. But I bet all of you have simple tricks u found that worked and you kept in your toolbox just as a sideline to your main game or a default move. I'm with DD on this one - for the common situations u should have one default move - makes it impossible to freeze up.

A couple of mine to kick it off (cheerfully stolen of course). Disclaimer - I've just come out of 10 years of LTRs so no idea if these still work - let me know :)

The palmistry read - chit chatting to some hired gun and then stare at her hand and say interesting. You can go straight into the palmistry spiel or just walk off and stare at her hand again.

Follow-up is u can keep claiming u know all this stuff or later on pay her out for believing your BS This was a bit time consuming but very effective. Given how many chicks are still dialing astrology lines I'd b amazed if this still didn't work.

The waitress drop - polite chit chat, bit of eye flirting, hand her piece of paper with your name/number with cute instruction to call u, say - hey I think u dropped this and walk out. Bit AFC and not very effective - I had one in 20 strike rate but everyone still eats out a lot. It was kind of one of my default moves when I didn't have much game. But then discovered japanese waitresses - WOW - they all work hard - don't know many ppl and many are in a new country which means they're the adventurous ones. 1 in 5 strike rate and I'm guessing with all the asian eateries these days this would still be gold for us asian lady devotees.

C'mon guys - kick in.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never used these kind of tricks but talking about retro strategies the whole "why dont you buy me a drink" countertactics are gold.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been out doing night game more often for the first time in three years and the wings that come out invariably resort to the "spin the girl around" mystery dance move. Its retro as hell but it still seems to work. Palm reading too.. come to think of it. Retro might be coming back in style a bit?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Give a girl a nickname, only refer to her by that name. My wife's current nickname is RETARD.

When I first meet a woman I ask what year she was born in, then I label her based on the Chinese calender. Women love personal mysticism, infact they love it so much they would probably eat it out of an angry dog's assh0le. Then just call her by her 'animal' name.. the best times are when they are the pig or the dog.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm I can little piggie or my little pony if she's a horse mite work with a chinese girl but surely its a bit risky with a euro chick? Not that that's a problem for me ;-)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always said, don't be afraid of compliments. They get a bad reputation, because they don't work to build attraction when it does not exist already. But when the girl is already attracted to you, then they are very effective tools. All women have sh!tty self-esteem; they need it built up, but only by men they value.

Crates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy question.

ubercat said:
Lot of heavy topics here lately.

Thought it mite b fun to re-visit some of the classics.

When the world was young and we'd all just read the game there were a bunch of routines that worked - I'll supply a couple of examples later.

The world moved on to inner game, the alpha lifestyle etc. But I bet all of you have simple tricks u found that worked and you kept in your toolbox just as a sideline to your main game or a default move. I'm with DD on this one - for the common situations u should have one default move - makes it impossible to freeze up.

A couple of mine to kick it off (cheerfully stolen of course). Disclaimer - I've just come out of 10 years of LTRs so no idea if these still work - let me know :)

The palmistry read - chit chatting to some hired gun and then stare at her hand and say interesting. You can go straight into the palmistry spiel or just walk off and stare at her hand again.

Follow-up is u can keep claiming u know all this stuff or later on pay her out for believing your BS This was a bit time consuming but very effective. Given how many chicks are still dialing astrology lines I'd b amazed if this still didn't work.

The waitress drop - polite chit chat, bit of eye flirting, hand her piece of paper with your name/number with cute instruction to call u, say - hey I think u dropped this and walk out. Bit AFC and not very effective - I had one in 20 strike rate but everyone still eats out a lot. It was kind of one of my default moves when I didn't have much game. But then discovered japanese waitresses - WOW - they all work hard - don't know many ppl and many are in a new country which means they're the adventurous ones. 1 in 5 strike rate and I'm guessing with all the asian eateries these days this would still be gold for us asian lady devotees.

C'mon guys - kick in.
The Cube has been one of my favs since 2004. I *still* use it somewhat regularly, and I'm *still* amazed at how consistently it gets women eating out of the palm of my hand. They always believe you know some secret about them that nobody else does, and at least personally, I've never had a girl say she already knew what it was (this blows my mind constantly; it's one of the oldest tricks in the book when it comes to "PUA moves" that aren't just natural game / "pure alpha" style). :rock:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting that's an old Style move - very retro. I guess its really a cold read like my palmistry so it definitely should work. Another variation on is to start with a real palm read and then start making more and more absurd stuff up until it becomes obvious your messing with her.