Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should we feel guilty for not wanting to look at fat women in bikinis?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a woman who posts pics of fat women in bikinis on her facebook. They are essentially promoting an unhealthy lifestyle and are butt hurt they don't look pretty.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember once long ago I was working at this one retail place. We were in the break room watching TV. A commercial came on that was pushing this anti-stretch mark cream. It purposely OVER-EMPHASIZED the stretch markets to better sell the product.

So they showed some lady with MASSIVE stretch marks, and I immediately said, "Gross!"

To which this pregnant lady, who was also in the breakroom, got offended.

Which I thought was pretty funny, since I was responding EXACTLY like the commercial wanted me to.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Fat women trying to guilt men into being attracted to them are like homeless bums trying to guilt women into being attracted to them.

When is the last time a woman felt guilty for not showing sexual interest in a man? EXACTLY.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll never understand why fat people choose to accept it, or worse try to put a spin on it and pretend nothing is wrong...

The benefits of being a normal weight are so overwhelming...
1) You'll be much healthier
2) You'll be less inhibited and get to do more things in life
3) You'll look much better
4) You'll get treated better
5) All your relationships with everyone will be better
6) Your life will be easier
7) You'll probably be more successful
8) You'll save lots of money, not just in food but medical bills
9) Your confidence will be higher
10) You'll feel better about yourself
11) WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? LOSE WEIGHT NOW

Gee... should I keep eating excessive calories, or improve my life in almost every way possible by just not doing that? Decisions, decisions.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... WHAT SHOULD I DO HERE?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Fat women trying to guilt men into being attracted to them are like homeless bums trying to guilt women into being attracted to them.

When is the last time a woman felt guilty for not showing sexual interest in a man? EXACTLY.
My thought exactly.
We have as much right to pickiness as they do.
They need to work just as hard to achieve "perfection" as what they demand of men. End of my Rant.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just recently saw a FB post with a skinny chick and a fat chick, and it said "We only have one body, love the one you're in!" NEWS FLASH: if you love the body you're in, you need to treat it good. That means keeping it healthy. That means not allowing yourself to be fat. Being heavy is hard on the joints, folds get infected with bacteria in warm weather, and being overweight puts you at greater risk for developing diabetes and heart problems. When you have these problems, you're not loving your body, you're neglecting it.