Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

female confidence

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoke to 2 plates tonight.

One I consider an 8 looks. V good job, good socially. Rich. Would fit right in to my lifestyle.

One is a 6 looks. No money, not much banter. V nervous on phone, but willing. Even sent me a text apologising for being nervous.

With the 2nd one, I had to initiate the conversation, I had to lead. I had to crack jokes. The other had lots to say and I was struggling to get a word in, although she is funny.

Oddly, I enjoyed chatting up the 6 more. I find the lack of self confidence attractive in a way.

Is this just me or is the fact I was more dominant what I enjoyed?

Do others find girls who are NOT confident easier to talk to? I felt like I was in the zone with her, making her laugh...the other was great but felt less in control.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. I definitely like more demure women. However if they're too modest or shy it can be a problem. Balance is key. I enjoy leading though. These days too many women take pride in being "confident" by which they mean masculine.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:

One I consider an 8 looks. V good job, good socially. Rich. Would fit right in to my lifestyle.
I personally like this here^^^ I tend to get bored with girls that need to be led and are not good at conversation. I start to ask what they are bringing to the table. I don't need a wealthy girl, but I do require someone who can be fun and entertaining with good conversation skills. If we're talking about LTR material. If it's just svx........Do em' both!

Reaction score
Fruitbat said:

One is a 6 looks. No money, not much banter. V nervous on phone, but willing. Even sent me a text apologising for being nervous.

With the 2nd one, I had to initiate the conversation, I had to lead. I had to crack jokes. The other had lots to say and I was struggling to get a word in, although she is funny.

Oddly, I enjoyed chatting up the 6 more. I find the lack of self confidence attractive in a way.

Do others find girls who are NOT confident easier to talk to? I felt like I was in the zone with her, making her laugh...the other was great but felt less in control.
It probably was because you were more dominant it made you feel better.

The other lady is probably going to be tougher at each and every negotiation in life including sex.

So consider that. The "6" probably wants to please you badly.

The "8" is wondering if you can please her, but not really worried about blowing your socks off.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women think men are attracted to confidence the same way that women are. And many men are, it's true.

I'm with the OP though. I think if a woman lacks a little confidence it makes her more submissive, more feminine. And that's a good thing. She doesn't have to be an insecure nutjob.

What do women need confidence for, anyway? So they can brag about all the men they can attract? The last thing you want is a c0cky funny woman.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as a woman with confidence. Bossy,arrogant,loud ,plenty of those. Confident nahhh. In 2 seconds you can destroy the so call woman confidence.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interestingly, I have found submissive women better in bed. Who doesn't want a submissive sexual partner?

Saying that, if she's outgoing they can usually do good dirty talk. All varieties I guess.

The problem with confident women in my experience is their ego makes them question what they do with you in bed. I want a girl who will go along with anything, not girls who question whether this or that is demeaning.

Never done a big feminist, but I imagine they think anything other than girl on top is demeaning. often confident women = feminist

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

Mystery is key right? That's what we learn as a DJ. The one who talks is the one who reveals something about themself for nothing in return.

I enjoy a woman talking and being outgoing- far better to be the strong silent mysterious type than the joker.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:

Women who are self-conscious and/or a bit insecure makes them more feminine. Bold, aggressive women are much less feminine. If you're a strong male, you're going to butt heads with the bold & aggressive woman. You won't get that with the insecure one.

I'm much more attractive to women who have a bit of insecurity. I also find that it helps keep them attracted. However, a woman who's too insecure can be annoying.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lozboss said:
OP,

Mystery is key right? That's what we learn as a DJ. The one who talks is the one who reveals something about themself for nothing in return.

I enjoy a woman talking and being outgoing- far better to be the strong silent mysterious type than the joker.
I guess you adapt, but I like being the joker!

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont enjoy talking to "over-confidant" women, they turn every conversation to hand wrestling, they might be more educated or rich , but they fall hard when it come to building good relationship , no wounder many of them single

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Rather have a quiet girl for LTR. Where I struggle is finding quiet sporty girls. Used to hunt in libraries and book stores but they re kind of dying now.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Would err on the side of confident women...insecure women can be risky.
Confident or insecure they are all risky.