Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the sweet spot for a woman, height-wise

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of a random question, but curious what others think.

What's the sweet spot for a woman's height for you? I'm coming out of a long marriage with a woman who was about 6 inches shorter than me and I'm finding I like the taller girls now. I'm starting to find shorter attractive women really boring.

Although I wouldn't want to be with a woman who is as tall as me, so 3 to 4 inches difference for me seems to be the sweet spot these days.

What's your sweet spot?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10", and I very much prefer shorter women. If they're too short, they look a little freaky though. I'll say 5'2" to 5'7".

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'3 so they're not constantly in the way and taking up too much space.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 5'11 here, I like them close to my height but not taller, from 5'8 to 5'11.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I was a teen I liked really short women...like under 5' short. Can't explain why, I just do. I still like short women.

My wife is 5'10". :confused: :nervous:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'8" and I usually date shorter. I wouldn't say I "prefer" it so much as it's difficult to game taller women. I think women see height as the physical/literal manifestation of status. A shorter guy with a taller woman conveys solid game/status in my opinion.

My ex wife was my height, though, and taller in heels.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 feet to 5 3. Shorter women are immeasurably hotter than taller, would never even date over 5 feet 6.

I'm 6 feet 2. Looks stupid I don't care. I have a plate who is 4 feet 11!!!

Annoyingly, tall women seem to love me.

I'd even take a 6 on looks who was 5 2 over a 9 who was 5 11. I just can't get the horn for big women. Just kills it. Big hands, big feet. Big long back. Gross.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OdetteDelacrioix said:
I'm 5'6" and enjoy the best sex ever in my life. never have been any issue about height.
That's not saying much, as they might all be fatties. I could have slept with 500 women by now if I wanted.

I like girls who are around 5'5 as I am 6'1.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like them around 5'0" or so. The petite ones just seem so much more feminine to me.