Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does this work?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl at a party, good vibes, things were progressing nicely between us etc. At one point, she says "Uhhh, you know...I think I'm a little too young for you... Just wanted to put that out there..."

I respond "Well, that doesn't have to be a problem... How old r u anyway, 20?"

She says "No, younger..." I say "19?" She says "Nope, 18... Besides, I have to go home in a minute."

I shrug it off, tell her that's okay. Then she says "But maybe I'll come again to this place next week and see you again, if I can get my gal friend to come along with me"

I playfully ask her what if she can't get her friend to come along? She says she doesn't know... So I say "You know what? You're gonna give me your number and next week I'm gonna send you a message to come and then you'll come, okay?". She says okay, gives me the number and we slowly walk to the other side of the club, she had to get her jacket and I was gonna go to the dancefloor, which was in the same direction.

She walked in front of me, so when she arrived at her jacket, I halted and wanted to say goodbye and give her a kiss on the cheek before I walked further. She responded kinda cold, her body language was negative, kinda like she wanted to reject me. She allowed me to give her the kiss on the cheek with reluctancy and immediately turned her face away from me and kinda ignored me after I pulled my head back. So I immediately walked on and that was that.

At first, I thought she had given me a fake number coz she didn't show up as a contact on WhatsApp but today she did show up in my list, so she did give me her real number.

Now, here's the funny thing. I Facebooked her and her profile says she's in a relationship with some dude for 2 years....

I think if I play my cards right, I can probably get her.

* She showed IOI's during the night up until the moment she told me she thinks she's too young for me. From there on, things got negative, she wanted to go home, acted cold when I wanted to say goodbye etc.

* She did agree to give me her number. Perhaps this was only to get rid of me, so I would be 'satisfied' and let her go home. But in my experience, when they're not interested, most girls just reject the number close or stick with "Maybe see you next time" or tell you to look them up on FB instead blahblah. The tone of her voice and expression on her face were also positive when she agreed to give me her number, it didn't feel like she was doing it just to get rid of me.

* Here's what might be a big positive indicator: I was obiously gaming her, applying lots of kino, playing with her hands when we sat at a table etc. My intentions were very clear to her and she played along for a while but then suddenly chose to put an end to it by saying she's too young for me and that she needed to go home. But why bring the age difference up as an excuse? I mean, if she has a boyfriend for TWO YEARS, then why doesn't she just say that?
She made a conscious decision NOT to mention her relationship, she decided to give me a different excuse to stop me from gaming her. I think her relationship would've been the OBVIOUS excuse to mention to me in order to stop me from gaming her. But she decided to withhold this info from em and use the age gap instead... It seems she purposely didn't inform me about the boyfriend and that could indicate she's open to cheating/branch swinging.....

I mean, at first, she was giving quite some IOI's and responded well to me, but then she suddenly breaks things off, wants to go home and acts cold. What's the most plausible reason for this shift inside of her? Could be that she had some sort of buyer's remorse and thought to herself "What am I doing, this guy is way too old for me! I should stop this and leave..."
But it seems more plausible to me that she thought to herself: "I like this guy but I have a relationship for TWO YEARS and shouldn't cheat on my boyfriend, so I should stop this and leave..."

Anyway, even though she suddenly started acting cold and wanted to go home, she did give me the number and showed interest throughout the first part of the night. So I think I should not give up on this one yet and try to continue gaming her. The question is, what is the best course of action now?

1. Wait for next week and then send her a message to come to that place again? That's what we agreed... Part of me says I need to leave her alone for a while coz she acted cold and rejective at the end. Don't chase when girls do that, but mirror it and let her come to you, blah blah.
On the other hand, we only spent 30 minutes together and the chemistry there was between us before she turned cold, will probably be faded away totally by next week. Besides, she talked about bringing along her friend...and this place we were at isn't the best spot to make moves on a girl either (more of a formal venue, not the kind where people let themselves go and start kissing on the dancefloor etc.)

2. Send her a message today or one of the coming days and run text game on her. To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of text game but given that she's 18 (that age group is totally immerged into social media), it might work well on her. Something tells me I should try to stay in her mind a little after last night, maybe send just a one sided message which requires no response of her. That way I give a little follow up on last night and the conversation will be in her list when she opens WhatsApp, so she will be reminded of me everytime she uses the App. After that I just go silent and hope I stay in her head, then just wait for her to contact me.

3. It's Friday, I'm going out tonight with a pal of mine. She lives in the same city and given her age, she's probably going out every Friday and Saturday night. I could try sending her a 'spontaneous' text message tonight while I'm in the club, asking if she's also in the city center. If she is, I could ask her to meet up with me etc.

Okay, I realize this is way too long and I'm putting way too much thought into this after meeting some girl for just 30 minutes... But I just want to hear how you guys would handle this situation. I see so many different options of dealing with it and just don't know what the best course of action is....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Okay, I realize this is way too long and I'm putting way too much thought into this after meeting some girl for just 30 minutes...
Yup - was going to say this.

But you are on the right track. With youngin's just send a text. Don't sweat what time of day it is (as long as it's a time that doesn't make you look desperate/horny). Be funny and send something that elicits a response. The key is to be on her mind and I think making her laugh is the best method. And of course observe the 2/3 rule with all communication.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped reading your post half way through, there's no point in finishing it. It's much to do about nothing and the answers to your questions are irrelevant anyways.

Take all your questions and concerns about this girl... and drop them. Forget about them. Devote your time and energy towards other hobbies, improving yourself, and going out to meet other girls (and people in general). And when I say going out to meeting other girls, I mean physically meeting them. Not texting them, not thinking about them... not obsessing about them.

If you do this, all your questions/concerns here will be addressed.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 mins...and you are already fretting about her? That is not good.