Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I wanna get laid before the second semester.

Djprep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I've been told I'm a very attractive guy by so many girls. My guy friends say I'm "that dude". I guess it's some slang for a guy who gets girls. They said I could pull any girl I want. I'm 16 years old. The only thing I've ever done with a girl in finger her and make out. I will randonly go out in public and get random girls asking to take a picture with me. Only problem I have with this is most of them are freshman girls. No older girls will approve anyone. And these freshman girls are only 14-15 years old and I don't know if they'll put out. My friends are telling me to just go for it and try one out. I don't want a serious relationship though. If a girl wants a "boyfriend" I would like to get something by 1 month.

There's also this older girl who's apparently "talking" to this guy. She's never by herself though. She's always with friends so I can't approach her. But I know she will put out. And she stares at me every day. Any advice? Also what's the average age girls out out in your experience?

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man it seems like you are using a false self. Become confident in your approach use rapport.
When i was your age i would look and learn but if you want to (Learn that if a girl is trying to impress you or make you jealous) Its not a sign of someone who is confident in herself.